Alfmoney...

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 11:33 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Alfmoney...

Originally Posted by gusgreenwall

I'm done w/ you say what you want I'm just in it for the love of riding and sticking my finger up peoples butts i guess.....

Carl... don't sweat it.... we've been there, done that, and now enjoy retirement. Leave the internet arguments up to those who actually give a ****. You're better than this petty crap dude!
Old 06-04-2006, 01:39 PM

gusgreenwall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Drew-
Carl... don't sweat it.... we've been there, done that, and now enjoy retirement. Leave the internet arguments up to those who actually give a ****. You're better than this petty crap dude!
I know
Old 06-04-2006, 02:18 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

im in a vid on my quad in like 1999 XMS vid who can beat that
Old 06-04-2006, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by austinz400

Na that doesn't count you were not in a vid this year...This is the year to be in a vid. If you were making vids before this they were junk and don't count.
Only this year counts..

Your also not making Shiit happen....

Your just one of the best riders out there......

but skill has nothing to do w/ it........sorry better luck next year buddy......
Old 06-04-2006, 04:31 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

true i dont do anything to help this sport but keep rideing.if anyone wants to ride let me know.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:43 PM

Been making vids since 94' dude. Back in the MX days before Starboyz made stunting famous. But I only bring it up cause you asked "who can beat that".

-Drew
Old 06-04-2006, 06:58 PM

true i dont do anything to help this sport but keep rideing.if anyone wants to ride let me know.

did you hit the spot today?
Old 06-04-2006, 10:19 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thanks.....

you guys in the chemical industrial state can go eat poo.......

Your making shiit happen????? Are you guys the first ones to ever make a vid? Wow I didn't know that.....Are you the first one's to stunt a quad? Didn't know that either..... I know...you guys are the first ones to make a vid w/ quads in it.....Right?

What are you making happen....

and if were all shiit talkin biitches what does that make you guys? Ya know what I'm not going to bring the rest of your group into this...Just you......
Your one of the most shiit talking biitches on here.....

I'm done w/ you say what you want I'm just in it for the love of riding and sticking my finger up peoples butts i guess.....
look here mr gus, if you go back or anyone here goes back and reads this thread you will see that you started all the bullshiit with your wise *** comments. i was trying to help out someone with a handbrake, and i did end of story you should have left it at that stop whining
Old 06-05-2006, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by alfmoney
look here mr gus, if you go back or anyone here goes back and reads this thread you will see that you started all the bullshiit with your wise *** comments. i was trying to help out someone with a handbrake, and i did end of story you should have left it at that stop whining

I'm not trying to be the ref here... BUT.....

-Gus said get seat time... not a hand brake.

-Tiller "hacked" your post about selling the tires.

-Gus made a "joke" about the tires you are selling.

-That's when YOU started the insults.

So technically... you started the bad mouthing. I only know this because you told us to go back and read the thread.... which I did.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:52 AM

I'm not trying to be the ref here... BUT.....

-Gus said get seat time... not a hand brake.

-Tiller "hacked" your post about selling the tires.

-Gus made a "joke" about the tires you are selling.

-That's when YOU started the insults.

So technically... you started the bad mouthing. I only know this because you told us to go back and read the thread.... which I did.
so i guess me saying carls mom licks my ***** wasnt a joke then, get real, the difference is i can take a joke and dish em out, but if i come in here and joke about you guys, you team up like a bunch of high school girls and start crying
Old 06-05-2006, 08:16 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

so i guess me saying carls mom licks my ***** wasnt a joke then, get real, the difference is i can take a joke and dish em out, but if i come in here and joke about you guys, you team up like a bunch of high school girls and start crying
whos crying .. cus its certainly not me

i could care less what fecal matter falls from your lips
Old 06-05-2006, 12:14 PM

I would have to say it was all a joke untill you started talking about the "guys" in upstate NY being biitches........

No one here is crying Alfe....I was busting on you about the golfcart tires...get over it...Say what you want abour me my mom my dad .....but keep it about me and my family ...if you don't want anyone else to post up about your remarks don't add eveyone into the mix....I am one person. I am not all of upstate NY....So I don't know why you said that....I'm sure other people on this board live in upstate NY...Not just me.........

Do we understand?

This is enough drama for me for one day........

have a nice day everyone.....
Old 06-05-2006, 12:16 PM

ok i get it now My remarks are wise a$$ comments...but you are just joking......ok maybe it's you who need to be able to take it not just be able to dish it out...........
Old 06-05-2006, 12:55 PM

Alf... I know what you're trying to do. You've said it before, that you enjoy starting **** on here. It's uncalled for. Carl was not making personal attacks towards you, but you had to take it to that level. Then when the rest of us stick up for our friend Carl, you try turning it around on us by saying we're a bunch of crying girls or whatever else you can find in that 3rd grader's hand book on playground insults... It's stupid. It just starts a bunch of long posts that no one wants to read and Tiller ends up deleting the thread anyway. I don't get it? I've never seen the attitude you bring to this forum before. For the most part, we all get along in here. So I'm confused to where you're coming from at times???

I've always enjoyed watching your videos, but hate seeing you run your mouth time and time again. And as I stated... I know you enjoy doing that... but please do it at a different forum... not this one. Thank you.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve
Talking Re: Alfmoney...

It just starts a bunch of long posts that no one wants to read and Tiller ends up deleting the thread anyway..
I, for one, enjoy reading the long posts...
Old 06-05-2006, 03:49 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SeeMyZWheelie
I, for one, enjoy reading the long posts...
+1...looks like your pretty propular here Mr. Alfmoney....
Old 06-05-2006, 04:28 PM

all your mothers smell like fish and stale milk

and NO,this forum will do just fine
Old 06-05-2006, 07:16 PM

all your mothers smell like fish and stale milk

and NO,this forum will do just fine

another puss reply......Nothing new there....can't attack the way I ride...(already now I'm not that good) can't attack how long I've been around..(longer then you) can't do much of anything but act like a 5 year old...(nothing new there)...It's not even like your riding is all that hot....(your out of the quad game remember)..........Sit back start your $hit try to sell those junk beat up old golfcart tires and use a hb cause you have no real skill. Keep making **** happen.....(in the local gay men's bathroom)

I'm done with you.......

as for anyone on here...They can reply all they want I have always been a positive person on here and never say bad $hit to anyone ....You just bring out the best in people.....Must be a Jersey thing that us upstate people will never understand.........

god this is getting gay...........

alfe's reply

"oh ya well you stink "
ha ha ha....

there now you don't have to post.....

your welcome

Last edited by gusgreenwall; 06-05-2006 at 07:22 PM.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:33 PM

Garethzx6r is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt think quad guys were pussies.... hahaha jk who the fark cares?
Old 06-05-2006, 09:27 PM

another puss reply......Nothing new there....can't attack the way I ride...(already now I'm not that good) can't attack how long I've been around..(longer then you) can't do much of anything but act like a 5 year old...(nothing new there)...It's not even like your riding is all that hot....(your out of the quad game remember)..........Sit back start your $hit try to sell those junk beat up old golfcart tires and use a hb cause you have no real skill. Keep making **** happen.....(in the local gay men's bathroom)

I'm done with you.......

as for anyone on here...They can reply all they want I have always been a positive person on here and never say bad $hit to anyone ....You just bring out the best in people.....Must be a Jersey thing that us upstate people will never understand.........

god this is getting gay...........

alfe's reply

ha ha ha....

there now you don't have to post.....

your welcome
i think everyone in here knew i was making jokes except for your inbread ****. now when i see you at a show what are you going to say, "oh alf i was only kidding on stuntlife". dont get so easily offended, you made a joke then me then you then me and blah blah blah but now your just trying to look tough and that shiit aint gonna happen so i suggest you keep your mouth shut or call me if you wanna get personal cause now it seems like your trying to call me out 848 525 8634 i bet you wont