those new

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

z400doawheelie is an unknown quantity at this point
those new

lt-r450's are apparently unreliable....just thought yall(lmao...) should know that...lol

and here's why:
my brother works at the local bike shop, and there is this rich kid that comes in all the time, well about a week after they came out his punkass got one...but anyways as i was saying...about a week ago he brought it back...the thing BLEW THE **** UP!!!!the timing chain went straight through the top of the block and busted the plastic all to hell...and ****ed his leg up...but the thing is that the kid is a SQUID...he doesnt ride it hard at all...i'm not saying there slow by anymeans...and believe me when i say..doug gust will SLAUGHTER everyone...they are FAST!!!but i guess the thing that people(SQUIDS...or ******* depending on your style of insults...)dont understand, and that is that a racer has his quad rebuilt after EVERY race...so when you buy something that is made strictly just for racing...you better have a big *** wallet to pay to fix it....

but i felt like telling someone about that who like me wants one more than anything( )but cant afford to fix them, and i figured i may convince someone to get a Z instead....

but thanks for reading this...and please...join the Z community. you wont be dissapointed...trust me

Old 04-16-2006, 08:00 PM
NAZ

NAZ will become famous soon enough
Re: those new

i just beat the hell out of one yesterday at our shop. seemed fine to me. and the yosh system that had just been put on it was sweet as hell
Old 04-17-2006, 09:22 AM

mmeastcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, there's a guy that goes to school with my friend that has one and he says the chain tensioner keeps fuggin' up and there's all kinds of stupid things happening. it's the first year for it, give it time, I mean everyone must remember the first (c)Raptor that Yamaha put out, all kinds a trouble.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:52 PM

BusyP3109 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it just depends on that single quad. People talk about problems all the time with SDG's and I havent had one...I i kill that thing. So in a sense i think its all like a fallacy thing that people take overboard. Obviously if you work in a shop your going to see broke down bikes...thats what a shop is for!!! The TRX450 and 400EX are the number one selling quads right now out here in Chicago. That might explain why your seeing alot in the shop at this time.

Just a thought!! Opinions only but sometimes its not what it realy seems. I try to keep things real and imperspective when it comes to toys.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:44 AM

BIGfugginRED is an unknown quantity at this point

Is Stuntlife sponsored by Suzuki or somethin? By a Z! Buy a Z! If you can't find balance point, by a z, if you think you may need a handbrake, by a z, if you hear of a shitty running suzuki buy a z, if you hear of a shitty running, z buy a z!

Well what's up b1itches, honda sent me! Im hear to massacre you all and pee all over your z's....

but f'real, i got a 400ex and a z400 but i'd rather stunt the EX and race the Z. But the Z is a well built machine

(Oh yea, Barry i know you're not just another one on the Z-bandwagon, i got all your old vids dl'd.... i know you been down)
Old 04-21-2006, 12:03 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by mmeastcoast
I mean everyone must remember the first (c)Raptor that Yamaha put out, all kinds a trouble.
Those things still **** to this day

I personaly don't like Z's either but they must be popular since 3 differnt companies make them. I hate them for the simple fact that they have a balnce point on them the size of a barn which makes stunting easy as hell which probably explains why everyone is sick of stunting them and now selling them. However if they were not quite so top heavy they would make an unstoppable mx quad
Old 04-21-2006, 01:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BIGfugginRED
Is Stuntlife sponsored by Suzuki or somethin? By a Z! Buy a Z! If you can't find balance point, by a z, if you think you may need a handbrake, by a z, if you hear of a shitty running suzuki buy a z, if you hear of a shitty running, z buy a z!

Well what's up b1itches, honda sent me! Im hear to massacre you all and pee all over your z's....

but f'real, i got a 400ex and a z400 but i'd rather stunt the EX and race the Z. But the Z is a well built machine

(Oh yea, Barry i know you're not just another one on the Z-bandwagon, i got all your old vids dl'd.... i know you been down)
but you're stunting a z in your avatar. I dont like them because they're splitting images of the kfx.....................oh, and they're not honda's z400
Old 04-21-2006, 01:43 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

i had a ex for 2 yrs and loved it

but no handers werent an option on mine
Old 04-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Why?

There not any harder on a EX than a Z or KFX
Old 04-21-2006, 02:22 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally Posted by KUTZ
Why?

There not any harder on a EX than a Z or KFX
my ex pissed gas and flooded the carb when at 11:30

carls KFX didnt .. and i like the feel of the new Z over the ex
Old 04-21-2006, 02:25 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Thats right no pukage on the Z or KFX's

All I got for no handers is No Throttle Hand Coasters, No handed coasters, And no brake hand power wheelies so pretty much I **** ballz at no handed stuff. Ohh and I've done a few no haded landers too but not on purpose
Old 04-21-2006, 09:52 PM

JD_ATC200 is an unknown quantity at this point

No handers on the KFX are pretty easy. I'm -1 in the front and its super easy with idle turned up a little
Old 04-22-2006, 11:26 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

But your's are still garbage
And the doctor is still much better than you
Old 04-22-2006, 02:00 PM

Peeweesp is an unknown quantity at this point

on any race machine you are suppose to check the valves topend all that **** after 30-40 hours of riding. its considered "standard" for those machines, i personally like stuff you can go 2500 miles without an oil change lol
Old 04-22-2006, 02:04 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

I've gone 13 years without maintnace to the motor :YEAH
Old 04-24-2006, 01:02 PM

BIGfugginRED is an unknown quantity at this point

i know im stunting a Z in my avatar, but i'd still rather ride the EX. just like the powerband more, and the lower center of gravity. but i do love the seat on the Z, it feels like it pushes you to the front and over the bars a little, like ur in race mode or somethin... just a good feel.

Oh yea, somebody said the Z is a spinning image of the KFX, i thought kawi paid them to use the design?
Old 04-24-2006, 02:37 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Oh yea, somebody said the Z is a spinning image of the KFX, i thought kawi paid them to use the design?
your correct

the frames on a KFX even have the sticker saying its a Zuk
Old 04-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

Originally Posted by KUTZ
Those things still **** to this day

I personaly don't like Z's either but they must be popular since 3 differnt companies make them. I hate them for the simple fact that they have a balnce point on them the size of a barn which makes stunting easy as hell which probably explains why everyone is sick of stunting them and now selling them. However if they were not quite so top heavy they would make an unstoppable mx quad
lowering kit, and wider a-arms....and a longer swingarm...
but i have too agree with you on the fact that they are top heavy....but still badass none the less....
Old 04-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

Originally Posted by TILLER
the frames on a KFX even have the sticker saying its a Zuk
really, i didnt know that...
Old 04-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Artic cat too?