Moderators

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 10:14 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve
Post Moderators

I know I have seen a bunch of you h8n on Tiller on here, and I wonder if you guys are just busting *****, or if it is serious...
I hope it is all a joke... I know a few of us on here will give a select few a bunch of shiot from time to time, but I guess I can only speak for myself when I say I do it in fun...
Some of you seem to get your panties in a bunch over him editing this forum, but It keeps us looking legit. I see some Mods talkin a bunch of smack to some peeps on here, even dissin quad riders as a whole... OUR Mods keep this place clean, and I am happy to say that I am a Stuntlife Quad/ATV rider. Not much shiot talkin goin on in here, and as soon as it gets out of line, it is corrected.
I can't believe the childish behavior I have seen out of these "so-called Moderators" in other sections, namely the vid section... It is not very often I travel into the "other" sections of stuntlife, and from what I seen today, I prolly wont anytime soon.
I think giving eachother shiot on here is funny and OK, so long as it is harmless and done between buddies... like all the insiduous remarks between me and jimmah, or drew and phear, or tiller and drew, or gus and drew, or , well, you get the idea...
I hope you all share in my dissapointment in these "other" sections, and the stuff that is going on, and you ALL will give our moderators some slack. We really have it good in here...
Old 03-03-2006, 10:23 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Moderators

Yup Tiller knows it's all in good from me.

Although he did mess with one of my recent posts.

I forgive him though....we'll shake hands....he'll give me head....and we'll call it good.
Old 03-04-2006, 01:45 AM

BEYDOG88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know what ypu refering to and the thing that sucks about it is i tried to diffuse that a few times before sh** pop'd off........that dude wouldnt stop talking sh**, not even sure why he was talking to me............kind of stupid . They compared quadstunting to the special olympics????????????

Oh well, i agree-the quad section is usually cool and there isnt a ton of sh** talking punks like the rest of this site.......
Old 03-04-2006, 08:21 AM

gusgreenwall is an unknown quantity at this point

Tillers a mod????
What Phear is gay??????

Geez this is all news to me....
Old 03-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

z400doawheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

im like a dog, SL is my home..i may leave to find a peice of you know what , but i always come home
Old 03-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

Originally Posted by BEYDOG88
They compared quadstunting to the special olympics????????????
who are thes people, these are the things that i need to know....
i think it is them who participate in the special olympics...and i feel that their so full of that its coming out their ears
Old 03-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

^^^^^wait, i was beeing a bit of a hater there so i appologize...at least there doin something other than tuning up a honda...
Old 03-04-2006, 10:04 AM

Im not gonna list names but if you want you can check it out for yourself and form you own opinions...........

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...=153348&page=2
Old 03-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

I like how somebody is bashing quad stunting, but yet heres a link of him selling a 2003 Raptor
http://www.stuntusa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18723

well if quad stunting is gay, why does he have a raptor with a 12 bar, sounds to me like somebody has got some pink tutu's in the closet they aint tellin us about

i personaly loved the vid...i kept it saved on my computer, and correct me if im wrong, i didnt see on quad in the whole video... i fear that good old speilberg is full of
Old 03-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

^^^^^^people like that make me mad ...this awesome site is call stuntlife, not hating azz stutners, or wanna be speilbergs.......

sorry about being such a hater tiller, but people like that just annoy the hello out of me.....
Old 03-04-2006, 11:13 AM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

Im not gonna list names but if you want you can check it out for yourself and form you own opinions...........

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...=153348&page=2
My name is Deniro600 I was in on it. I love riding my quad, fiddy, and cbr 600rr. Race(well I am on the track atleast) , ride, and stunt them all.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Regular StuntLifer

seth is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think I'm good enough to be a special olympian like phear.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

Originally Posted by seth
i know right....i guess im straight from the project special olympian team...
Old 03-04-2006, 01:27 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seth
We should change the topic of why people hate on the Mods to why people hate on me!!!

Haha

Anyway, on the other topic of people hating on quad stunting, there is no getting rid of it. It will happen no matter what....from bike guys, from other quad guys (who don't stunt), and even from 50 guys. Haters are everywhere and those who hate are nothing but that.

I have dealt with it for a long time now, ever since the beginning. The best strategy to use when dealing with them is to explain how you do this for a hobby, and all you are trying to do is have fun. Point out that the vids you make, and the riding you do is simply for yourself and for the people who enjoy watching it.

A fact about the bike guys who show hate is that they are "usually" below average riders who just want to feel better about themselves. Yeah it is easier to 12 a quad than it is to 12 a bike, but that doesn't make every other trick just as easy. I tell you what, I completely **** on a bike but I can roll a stoppie a hell of a lot further on a bike than I can on a quad. Calling the whole aspect of quad stunting "easy" is a joke really. Sure, maybe you can do everything I can do and call it simple, but I bet I can come up with plenty of things off the top of my head (within reason) that you can't. For example, a 50ft stoppie on a bike is fairly mediocre for an average stunter...most can do it in their sleep....however I challenge you to go out and do one on a quad. Can I do one? Hell no, but I don't think someone could give me a reason as to why they are not reasonably possible. If it's so easy, lets see it.

A fact about the quad guys that hate. Well usually they are MX or FMX riders. They hate simply because they can't stand for people to be watching anyone but them. Plain and simple. They call it easy as well, but in reality most of them can't even ride a wheelie.

50 riders hate becasue they put themselves in the same class as big bike stunters. I am not going to say a thing bad about 50's cause they are very fun, and I ride them too. They are also very challenging little things. However they are a novelty...people aren't going to fall at your feet for being able to ride a bike meant for a 10 year old, so don't hate on the quad guys.

Oh well....life goes on.
Old 03-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

that was pretty good man...
Old 03-04-2006, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
My name is Deniro600 I was in on it. I love riding my quad, fiddy, and cbr 600rr. Race(well I am on the track atleast) , ride, and stunt them all.

ah sh**, we squashed that, just for the record me and deniro600 squashed everything-a misunderstanding on both ends, hes a good guy.................now spielberg on the other hand.....im not gonna start .

Im glad you liked the video and there wasnt a quad in it, thats why i was so pissed, nothing that dude had to say had anything to do with the video it was all about starting sh** and soemtimes i dont know when to call it quits......no biggie that dude made my post the most active in that section it was all retty stupid.......
Old 03-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

ah sh**, we squashed that, just for the record me and deniro600 squashed everything-a misunderstanding on both ends, hes a good guy.................now spielberg on the other hand.....im not gonna start .

Im glad you liked the video and there wasnt a quad in it, thats why i was so pissed, nothing that dude had to say had anything to do with the video it was all about starting sh** and soemtimes i dont know when to call it quits......no biggie that dude made my post the most active in that section it was all retty stupid.......
i just wonder if good ol' speilberg has wver seen a "bigtime" stuntfilm, i mean ****.....look at the starboyz videos, they use almost the same special effects...plus on top of that, they also stunt quads....

i still say that speilberg is full of
Old 03-04-2006, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Big boy up on 1
i still say that speilberg is full of

no question bro, that dude was looking to start sh** plain and simple and thats why i was so suprised that he's a "moderator"........he should moderate and not instigate.....hey that rhymed i guess i am a "wigger" cause im rapping now.........hilarious.
Old 03-04-2006, 03:36 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Lots of haters come in here and think that we ONLY stunt quads or don't ride race or stunt bikes too

Lots of us in here have alot more backround than most peeps realize.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

........he should moderate and not instigate.....hey that rhymed i guess i am a "wigger" cause im rapping now.........hilarious.
leeme guess, your first movie will be called 9 mile right??

Quick Reply: Moderators