Represent

Anyone From the Midwest ....ie Wisconsin area repping on a quad
Old 04-05-2003, 08:03 AM

BIGLIZ34 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am in NY but i go to Madison alot.
I been dying to try some of the trails in WISCO
Old 04-09-2003, 10:52 PM

Banshee is an unknown quantity at this point
You say your best stunt is "pimpin your daughter", now whos daughter is that you got in your arms? Think about it.
Old 04-12-2003, 08:53 AM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Splat sucks he can't ride at all

His favorite trick is flipping my 2002 cr 125 down the highway and crashing in a ditch, bet you don't know who this is he, he, he

Last edited by Division1 Ryan; 04-12-2003 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04-15-2003, 09:41 AM

Division1 Splat is an unknown quantity at this point
Ryan's the man

That is my sister ....what is you point to that?
Ryan what up man i haved no way of getting up with you
since we left....pm and you ready for the 4th of july? condo's in myrtle...i already gotem
Old 04-15-2003, 09:52 AM

What up man

When the hell are you coming back? Me and Jesse, Jeremy, and Jeffery have a stunt group now. We have our first show in Kinston on the 3rd of May. I got 12 o'clocks down with scrapin, I got a bar put on the back of my bike so I can scrape at 12, I also went 1 down and 5 up so it makes it easier to do tricks. Jeremy for some odd reason went 2 down and 10 up because that is what the guys from PBR in Fla said they had on their bikes. But we are in the some of the pictures down there if you go to xtreemmotorsports.com and go go to picks they got me on a 400ex killin tricks at the show they had down there. But check it out when you get a chance.
Old 04-15-2003, 01:51 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What up man

Originally posted by jrl750
When the hell are you coming back? Me and Jesse, Jeremy, and Jeffery have a stunt group now. We have our first show in Kinston on the 3rd of May. I got 12 o'clocks down with scrapin, I got a bar put on the back of my bike so I can scrape at 12, I also went 1 down and 5 up so it makes it easier to do tricks. Jeremy for some odd reason went 2 down and 10 up because that is what the guys from PBR in Fla said they had on their bikes. But we are in the some of the pictures down there if you go to xtreemmotorsports.com and go go to picks they got me on a 400ex killin tricks at the show they had down there. But check it out when you get a chance.

www.xtreememotorsports.com Look under bikes.. then under Daytona 2003!!

Hey Jrl750.. i was on the Yellow 02 400 ex.. what were u rocking ?
Old 04-15-2003, 02:06 PM

I was rocking the red 400ex on thurs 1st day

On thursday when the show started I was riding a red 400ex on the little strip they had set up outside, I don't know who's 4wheeler it was I borrowed it from some dude when I traded him for a minute let hi use my gixxer for his 400. I am better on a 4 wheeler than I am on a bike right now.
Then Sat I went back in there and I paid a little kid 40 bucks to ride his red 400 it had no back bar and the left rear fender had broke off. I was inside the whole night in the smaller side with the chairs. Another dude was in there on an all black 400z and another dude on a white 400z but wasnt very good. And for your yellow one I think I remember seeing you , but there was one guy that was on one and I asked him if I could ride it real quick because everyone was making runs from one side of the warehouse to the other but he said no like he was scared or something, maybe because he wasn't that good.
Old 04-15-2003, 02:19 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Re: I was rocking the red 400ex on thurs 1st day

On thursday when the show started I was riding a red 400ex on the little strip they had set up outside, I don't know who's 4wheeler it was I borrowed it from some dude when I traded him for a minute let hi use my gixxer for his 400. I am better on a 4 wheeler than I am on a bike right now.
Then Sat I went back in there and I paid a little kid 40 bucks to ride his red 400 it had no back bar and the left rear fender had broke off. I was inside the whole night in the smaller side with the chairs. Another dude was in there on an all black 400z and another dude on a white 400z but wasnt very good. And for your yellow one I think I remember seeing you , but there was one guy that was on one and I asked him if I could ride it real quick because everyone was making runs from one side of the warehouse to the other but he said no like he was scared or something, maybe because he wasn't that good.
Now im feeling ya.. u mean at the starboyz event... the 400 was Merk from CC .. and Rodg was the one who 12 your Gixxer ... yellow and black... i got ya now.. i didnt have the 400 with me that day.. rode the bike from Daytona down ... ill be in LI in 2 weeks .. we'll have to hook up!!! I got some combos on lock!!! Now if i only had my 400 still!!!!
Old 04-15-2003, 02:40 PM

Thats cool man I didn't have my 4 wheeler either

I wish I had brought my own stuff because hate asking people for their stuff incase I mess it up. Which it did kind of suck when old boy dropped my ****, but its okay because I got a bar and a cage from Tim @ freestyleingenuity and I got 12's on lock w/scrapin and everything, and that cage has paid for itself over and over already, best invention yet.
Old 04-15-2003, 02:44 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Re: Thats cool man I didn't have my 4 wheeler either

I wish I had brought my own stuff because hate asking people for their stuff incase I mess it up. Which it did kind of suck when old boy dropped my ****, but its okay because I got a bar and a cage from Tim @ freestyleingenuity and I got 12's on lock w/scrapin and everything, and that cage has paid for itself over and over already, best invention yet.
Kick *** .. get ahold of me in LI when your in town for the show!!! 518-774-4081

Old 04-15-2003, 03:03 PM

Word, Word but what show, and whats LI

Thats cool but whats LI and wheres the show, if its kind of close, i'll bring the bike 4 wheeler, cr125 and the xr 70
Old 04-15-2003, 03:18 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Re: Word, Word but what show, and whats LI

Thats cool but whats LI and wheres the show, if its kind of close, i'll bring the bike 4 wheeler, cr125 and the xr 70
Long Island ..Reality show... NY baby
better be here
Old 04-17-2003, 11:08 AM

Division1 Splat is an unknown quantity at this point
Back soon

Hey i should be back by sometime in june...i am so ready...hey i have your money and then some incase you think i forgot..i didnt i was so busy and ****....but anyways how much you want for the old cr...i got some guy that will make us jackets and am trying to start a store next year when i get out....i was thinking somewere nice...you wnat in let me know i allready have a lot of details working out...hey man i need help with a scrape bar and i allready have the gears....i have been dreaming everyday about getting back.....hope you are ready for myrtle!!!! you have to come back to mil with me my boys have a show going with stuntlife on july 12 i am going like its cool! hit me back pm me sometime i got aol and yahoo out here and am bored out of my mind!!!!!
later

SpLaT