View Poll Results: Vote AFTER reading thread... what do you think???
He is a rat... I would never ride with him again...
26.32%
Tough call... everyone acts different under pressure...
42.11%
Thats what I would do... I wouldn't lie to cops either...
0%
FTP! Burn his house and quad!!!
31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

What do you think???

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 02:19 AM

Catman will become famous soon enough
Re: What do you think???

Next time you see that snitch in the woods run his azz over
Old 02-27-2006, 09:05 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

z400doawheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Catman
Next time you see that snitch in the woods run his azz over
hahaha....+1
Old 02-27-2006, 11:35 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by SeeMyZWheelie
Mike Hunt
Mike Hasinhere
Lou S serdik
i dunno... i could have thought up some names...
FTP
Old 02-27-2006, 04:21 PM

slinky750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by TILLER
if you wanna run thats your game
always has been since i started 15 years ago

as for me.. if i registered im stopping .. not worth risking it and pissing them off

perfect example .. had a ride last year with like 10 guys .. we were on a back road stunting and here comes the popo .. we all took off to the the trail head and i counted people when we stopped ... minus 1 .. so i asked who was going back with me .. no one came with .. went back and saw the missing rider and a troop car .. rode up slow ... took helmet off and key out of ignition and walked over .. troop was out of car taking with rider .. his comment was " well 1 of your boys stepped up and came back" he proceeded to ask me where everyone else went and i said they all booked into the woods .. also stating we all just met up on the trials .. he let the rider off with "plate not being displayed" as it was home .. troop stated it would have been a lot worse if i hadnt come back for him ..

in my eyes u make plans before u head out and i only ride with people i trust .. and you get 1 chance to screw me and your done

you play the game .. you deal with the results
i believe we've had a cop watch one of our vids before..lol...we stood up to it and came out free and clear
Old 02-27-2006, 04:35 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slinky750
i believe we've had a cop watch one of our vids before..lol...we stood up to it and came out free and clear
the owner of the camera took off .. panzi
our vid .. we wish .. its his footage of all of us we'll never see

we stayed and took it like men .. and he respected that and told us to leave
Old 02-27-2006, 05:28 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

its like this.....we all know the score, if your *** gets busted **** it....you NEVER EVER rat out anyone......kill the snitch.
Old 03-05-2006, 09:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

the owner of the camera took off .. panzi
our vid .. we wish .. its his footage of all of us we'll never see

we stayed and took it like men .. and he respected that and told us to leave
did u give up the "camera guys" name????
Old 03-05-2006, 09:37 PM

i dont remember if we did or not..the guy was going to bring his camera back to the barracks and he would have to go get it.
Old 03-06-2006, 08:51 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

nopes .. after looking back.. i should have only cus hes a douche
Old 03-06-2006, 09:03 AM

nopes .. after looking back.. i should have only cus hes a douche
cant just let things rest?
Old 03-06-2006, 09:26 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally Posted by slinky750
cant just let things rest?
off topic of this thread

I cant Slink .. I think back to me meeting on SBN, making plans to hit up for Daytona , meeting on the thruway with my bike wrapped in shrinkwrap, driving straight to Daytona .. hanging out with u, casey, Jay,and Leslie. Letting us stay an extra nite at your place. That was good stuff bro .. I introduced u to him and it was still cool for a bit .. he then turned stuff between u and me crappy. Its too bad.. we had some crazy times with u guys .. Kenny, Mike and everybody else.. he ruined that in my eyes.

Did u get a phone call a couple weeks ago from the ms ? I did .. she filled my ear for 20 minutes APOLOGIZING for her actions and his. Some people dont see a problem with people until it happens to themselves directly. We all have here .. but we live near him. Its the others out there that he only sees occasionaly that still think hes ok.

Sorry for venting in this thread .. but I wish i never introduced ya .. as i'd probably still be making weekend trips to stay in your sisters bed and getting crazy in Pburgh with u and the boys

lata
Old 03-06-2006, 09:58 AM

BusyP3109 is an unknown quantity at this point

Down here in Chicago thats a good way of getting your *** kicked!!!! You cant ever rat. I have had many people run from the cops while im riding with them. I just laugh at the cop when he asks me for names and information. I know there isnt a dam thing he can do about it.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:09 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

as well, but what the hell, i guess it applies...
I think I might have a pretty good idea of who you are talkin about, but either way, it dont matter... what it proves is this...
all it takes is one F*** Head to ruin it for the whole group...
Because of him, we cant ride around here for a while, cuz fish and game is all over us...
Then the idiot rides up and down our streets wheelien' all afternoon, which landed him in last weeks police log. My neighbors have never called the cops on me for riding my quad, cuz I am sensible about it...
DumbA$$ here just rips up and down the road, ALL afternoon.... christ, I wanted to call the cops on him...

On topic, I do not think that running is the right thing to do, but it is your choice. And as your riding buddy, I would not "throw you under the bus" and give up your name to the cops, regardless of the break on a tcket I would get. I can only imagine the amount of bullshit I would have been in if I were there, cuz it is very possible I would have been one of the riders taking off that day, and would have lost Big-Time because of it...
Old 03-06-2006, 11:16 AM

BusyP3109 is an unknown quantity at this point

There is always a group of kids who ruin it for everyone. But realy what can the police do. Not a dam thing. They act like their all tough and stern about how ATV's and dirtbikes shouldnt be ridden. But the real question here is why they always have to come and ruin the fun....Your not out slangin crack to skool kids..HAHA..They just need to look past all this hatred for us riders!!! All we want to do is ride.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:38 PM

sledneck is an unknown quantity at this point

Last fall, right after josh's house there is a pulloff, and now montgomery has police coverage, I came rippin down through towards josh's in a wheelie on my z, 5th gear about 60, got closer to the pulloff cause you can't really see it there's a little hill, got up to it, there was a Sheriff sittin there. He kinda motioned his hand to pull over, I started yelling F*ck, ****, *****, Mother Fu*cker. So I pulled over and turned around, drove up to him. (no plate showing, no taillight, in a wheelie, on main road, speeding) he asked me who I was where I was going, and all he told me was to be carefull cause you can get hurt on those things. HAHA, so I finished my ride and had my dad came with my truck to pick me up. cause I would of had to drive past there again, and I didn't wanna push him.

Bryan
Old 03-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

Originally Posted by sledneck
Last fall, right after josh's house there is a pulloff, and now montgomery has police coverage, I came rippin down through towards josh's in a wheelie on my z, 5th gear about 60, got closer to the pulloff cause you can't really see it there's a little hill, got up to it, there was a Sheriff sittin there. He kinda motioned his hand to pull over, I started yelling F*ck, ****, *****, Mother Fu*cker. So I pulled over and turned around, drove up to him. (no plate showing, no taillight, in a wheelie, on main road, speeding) he asked me who I was where I was going, and all he told me was to be carefull cause you can get hurt on those things. HAHA, so I finished my ride and had my dad came with my truck to pick me up. cause I would of had to drive past there again, and I didn't wanna push him.

Bryan
**** if that had been me i'd still be in the box........