OK hear me out for a sec.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 01:40 PM

450r stunter is an unknown quantity at this point
OK hear me out for a sec.

ok these vids i see are cool wicked stunts and combos some of which i cant do but heres my gripe they are all shot in the same parking lot which im guilty of too and sum peps which i wont name use old footage over and over to make new vids and what ever happened to good old fashion smoke shows,burn outs, dounuts and crashes call me a ***** but i love seeing peps crash also high speed wheelies, stoppies,and two or three up stuff i dont know whats your imput
Old 02-10-2006, 02:03 PM

thenewpope is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: OK hear me out for a sec.

Well I have to agree! I think the old footage in videos kills me. Hey we've seen this a million times. Film some new stuff! Hey and whatever happened to a good ol burn out???? Circles????? Would be nice to see some old skool every now and then. I love to do slow tricks, combos and such but Its nice to see some 4th gear high chairs and such to. Just my ! Pope
Old 02-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

I'm the keeper of fifth gear wheelies and circle burnouts, I will make you a video of footage you have never seen before and have it posted by next week in hopes to bring stuntlifes quad forum up of it's knees

Good day, Kutz
Old 02-10-2006, 03:00 PM

SVDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel you guys and see where your coming from... But I think with most of these clips, we just did for fun and didnt put that much thought into it. Like with mine I just had my girl take some film of me while I was trying some new tricks, so I could see what I even look like doing this goofy ****. And then I was like hey, let me try out this windows movie maker. Posting little clips is cool which I think we should do more of like the street bike guys because then we can see each others progression and push us a bit further.

Old stuff is probably just practicing editing and then you cant really look at the riding skills vs. editing skills. that or your just so pumped about what you did you blow your load a bit to soon and saved for big show. I think its all in fun or you would probably be buying most of the vids.... But dont worry it will come. You really have to put some thought into making a vid for killer shots and take a risk of getting busted.................but you wait, this summer its on, I will get you some killer shots I think bmorex.com has some nice **** planned. And my boy Johnny Bmore makes some of the sickest vids I have seen as far as sound and true street apeal.

as far as 4th gear highchairs.... sorry dawg, I dont know if I'll ever get them... burn outs few and far between unless someone donates to the chuck needs some tires fund.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

My work day is boring...exspecially now that sl sucks *****, so if any of you have footage and would like a short clip made send it my way and I'll fix ya up
I have hours and hours about 47 to be exact of footage of my own I could use to make videos however I don't plan on it :-) just how it is I guess

Kutzr@preplus.com
Old 02-10-2006, 06:39 PM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

*knock on wood* but i have only wrecked once stunting..
Old 02-10-2006, 10:55 PM

SVDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Speedy2
*knock on wood* but i have only wrecked once stunting..
Yeah I will work on the wrecking part for you also.....mostly only on 2 wheels though
Old 02-11-2006, 04:12 AM

nice i just want to see some vids of the shiot i like so much in life cuz i think vids should be entertaining not repeditive seeing the same 4 tricks dun over and over for 5 mins is kinda dull i know you guys can do nohanded wheelies but the stupid little shiot added with the bad ars nohanders is even wicked just as long as its a toss up of stupid shot like blowing dounuts in your gurlfriends flower garden ahhaaaha not that iv dun that but you know
Old 02-11-2006, 11:29 AM

BEYDOG88 is an unknown quantity at this point

we'll i guess ill jump into the ring for a round or 2.............

1. Burnouts on quads are just "ok", it takes almost no skill to burnout a quad (my opinion).
2. We're (all of us) rocking quads on the streets or parking lots, your spots are gonna be limited- i rock 5 or 6 different spots in our videos- streets, parking lots, industrial parkways, highway...........
3. I will use the same clips in different videos.............cause their fukn gangster, ill use my highway clip in every video i do. It aint no back roads country road called a "highway", thats downtown cleveland with traffic at 7 at night and that car that almost hits me aint a prop.
4. i do rock 3rd and 4th gear k's to highchairs in most of my vids but most of us that do ride quads dont have a spot where you can bust out 4th or 5th gear sh**.
5. Im not a pro and this aint my job and i dont get paid to do it, i work a real job 50-60 hours a week and have a kid and a house so i cant ride alot and i dont have 200 hrs of footage to make videos with. I make videos to entertain myself and my friends and i put 'em on here and other sites to show that we (all us quad stunters) can be gangster on a quad and it can be entertaining, must be i sold over a 100 at the cleveland ims show. Take these for what they are and enjoy em.

If your refering to me......call it out, i aint gonna get mad-i dont take this sh** serious. I throw videos together for fun........and if you need me to ill bust a tight vid out for you guys over at the R.O.C! Watch whatever videos we all throw up here and enjoy 'em..............late.

Bey
Old 02-11-2006, 01:49 PM

whow there tiger im just simply saying that i miss the old school stuff and yes i did use you as an example but next time i wont K
Old 02-11-2006, 02:53 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

I think i am one of the biggest culprates for using old footage because i don't have any friends to tape me

think he was also talking about me beydog and that's my excuse

I do understand you statement though
Old 02-11-2006, 03:09 PM

hey regaurdless if i like your vid or not i still download them onto my external harddrive so that i can watch them and show other peps that quad stun'in is as bad *** as streetbikes
i just want to see everyone kinda push to do diff things
or a variety of shiot in vids and i understand you do it just to put the shiot out there and dont give a **** about a popularity contest
Old 02-11-2006, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by 450r stunter
whow there tiger im just simply saying that i miss the old school stuff and yes i did use you as an example but next time i wont K

Like i said i aint mad....i just tossed my .02 in, i thought i laid everything out pretty clearly, wasnt angry or yelling or anything..........not sure there "tiger". **** i am old school so i like the same kind of stuff. I dont care if you use me as an example or not, my riding's gangster and the vids i throw together for fun are gangster.........its all good brother, keep doing the r.o.c. thing and ill keep doing the q-mob thing............:YEAH

.......just got word ill be featured in big joe molina's new video thatll be out in the next month or so, check our site for updates or check www.servinitup.com for details.

Big Beydog
Old 02-11-2006, 03:25 PM

...actually id like to see all of us quad guys get together for a calabo project in the near future to show case sif. riding styles from around the country.
Old 02-11-2006, 03:31 PM

well seemyzBREAKY is at the ice races right now shooting some shiot and you should see some pimp footage from what i hear when i talk to him earier
Old 02-11-2006, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by BEYDOG88
...actually id like to see all of us quad guys get together for a calabo project in the near future to show case sif. riding styles from around the country.
let me know more bout this stuff and how its going to go down
Old 02-11-2006, 03:48 PM

nothing definite right now i just think it would be a great project.
Old 02-11-2006, 03:52 PM

ok well keep me and barry posted
Old 02-11-2006, 03:55 PM

Fa-sho Bro.
Old 02-11-2006, 04:04 PM

shocka-holla