Remember Me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 08:18 PM
Regular StuntLifer

z400WHAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Remember Me!!!

Sup everyone! Been a while since I've been up in here. Just droppin a line to see how you guys are doin.

I kinda got out of stunting back in the summer. **** just got too boring. Same tricks over and over. Plus I got back into trails real hard. Was goin all over the place rockin out. Little too hard though cause when we were down at Wayne National Forest I came around a sharp right too fast and bumped a tree with my left front tire. I went flyin pretty good and the quad rolled a few times. Messed up both tie rods, bars and put a kink in the frame. I rode it for 39 more miles though like that. When I got home I turned it in to my insurance and they totalled it. I'm gonna buy it back and just sell it as is with a salvage title to make some loot back.

I sold my GSXR too. Couldn't afford to get into trouble with it. And I just can't ride around without the front wheel in the air, it doesn't do anything for me. Might as well buy a harley. And I couldn't go any farther stunting it cause I had simple **** on lock but to learn the slow **** you obviously are gonna mess up your **** pretty bad and I owed too much to do that to it.

And the biggest time consumer right now is I'm moving into a Apt. with my girlfriend next Sat. Been spending a crap load of loot on that. New Furniture, TV, Dinner Table, Linens, kitchenware, etc......I'll be glad when this is all done.

Gonna take a few months to get settled into the whole payment routine and whatnot, but once I do the 1ST thing on my list is a new Quad.(street tires are waiting in the basement!!) I'm either grabbin a new Z just cause mine has been soo good to me and you just can't beat the product you get for the price. Option 2 is a Raptor 700. I'd like to ride one though to see if they're gonna be good stunt machines. I know the 660's had stalling problems but I figured the Fuel Injection might make up for it. I do know that it's gonna be a monster in the trails! We'll see what happens though.

I guess that about sums the past few months up for me. Like I said, just stopin by to say what's up. Be safe out there guys, and have fun!
Old 01-18-2006, 08:50 PM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Remember Me!!!

ssooo because the tie rods got bent they totalled it? that's a load.. how much did they give you for it? and how much do you want for it?
Old 01-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Well, there were some tabs broke on the plastic and crap like that, cosmetic stuff, that they put on the estimate. The frame was like 800. THe estimate was like $3000. They gave me 3750 for it, minus the 2700 i owed and my 500 deduct which left me with 550. I actually have to pay them some money but I'm gonna sell it for $1500 once I get the title..........
Old 01-18-2006, 10:11 PM

ssoo the frame is toast too? what all is bent?.. get some pics
Old 01-18-2006, 10:36 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Wuzzzzz up josh good to hear from ya wondered what happened to you
Old 01-18-2006, 10:39 PM
Regular StuntLifer

lsr740seditz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by z400WHAT
Sup everyone! Been a while since I've been up in here. Just droppin a line to see how you guys are doin.

I kinda got out of stunting back in the summer. **** just got too boring. Same tricks over and over. Plus I got back into trails real hard. Was goin all over the place rockin out. Little too hard though cause when we were down at Wayne National Forest I came around a sharp right too fast and bumped a tree with my left front tire. I went flyin pretty good and the quad rolled a few times. Messed up both tie rods, bars and put a kink in the frame. I rode it for 39 more miles though like that. When I got home I turned it in to my insurance and they totalled it. I'm gonna buy it back and just sell it as is with a salvage title to make some loot back.

I sold my GSXR too. Couldn't afford to get into trouble with it. And I just can't ride around without the front wheel in the air, it doesn't do anything for me. Might as well buy a harley. And I couldn't go any farther stunting it cause I had simple **** on lock but to learn the slow **** you obviously are gonna mess up your **** pretty bad and I owed too much to do that to it.

And the biggest time consumer right now is I'm moving into a Apt. with my girlfriend next Sat. Been spending a crap load of loot on that. New Furniture, TV, Dinner Table, Linens, kitchenware, etc......I'll be glad when this is all done.

Gonna take a few months to get settled into the whole payment routine and whatnot, but once I do the 1ST thing on my list is a new Quad.(street tires are waiting in the basement!!) I'm either grabbin a new Z just cause mine has been soo good to me and you just can't beat the product you get for the price. Option 2 is a Raptor 700. I'd like to ride one though to see if they're gonna be good stunt machines. I know the 660's had stalling problems but I figured the Fuel Injection might make up for it. I do know that it's gonna be a monster in the trails! We'll see what happens though.

I guess that about sums the past few months up for me. Like I said, just stopin by to say what's up. Be safe out there guys, and have fun!

josh josh josh summer is coming and we gotta ride again like old times

time to show these peeps whats up again ehhhhhhhhhh
Old 01-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Regular StuntLifer

We Will.......once I get another Quad! There's gonna be lots of time that I'm gonna need to make up.

And the frame isn't even that bad, just has a little kink/buckle right behind the rear lower A-arm bracket. Just needs a tie rod kit and bars to be good again. I wouldn't even do anything with the frame if I kept it.......
Old 01-19-2006, 09:15 PM

^^ i will prolly weld some angle iron around it to keep it from buckling..
Old 01-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Just for the record I don't remeber you! but whats up man... Any pics to help my memory?
Old 01-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Hahaha.... All good. Like I said, I haven't been on here for a while. Don't really have any pics off hand cause I had a fued with the peeps I used to stunt with and basically all my pics had to do with them so they got deleted per my request. Just do a search on my name if you're bored and Im sure some will pop up.
Old 01-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

That sucks when **** goes down like that had the same thing happen a while back but we all missed stunting so much and didn't want to do it by our selfs and ended up geting back to gether, **** just gets too serious sometimes gotta remeber it's all for the fun and the rush of living on the edge
Old 01-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Yup yup....I know what ya mean. Unfortunatly the **** that went down with my former crew had nothing to do with riding, it was a personal attack on me and the way I am. So I said **** off....I don't need "friends" like that in my life. That's why ever since I quit stuntin, I've just been layin low and keeping to myself. Lookin forward to the summer though, hopefully all will go as planned and I can get a new quad.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:30 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

z400doawheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

u can insure a quad????? i'll have to try that... :YEAH
Old 02-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Well, it's gonna happen sooner than I planed but I'm scoring a White 06 Z in a few days. You just can't beat what you get for the price. It's such an awesome all around quad, plus the fact that I never had a problem with my old one that was beat to ****, leaves me in good faith....

I wanted to wait a lil longer to do this cause I don't have all the money I need. The place where I'm buyin it gives you a parts discount the day you buy your unit. it's 23% over cost. I'll prolly never get a deal like that again so I wanted to take advantage of it and get almost everything I'd ever want. Bars, PB Blockoff, Levers, Perch, Graffix Kit, Shock Covers, Steering Stabilizer, Sprockets, Nerfs, Holeshot HD's on Black C-series rims, White Bros. Aluminum Pro Full System, Jet Kit and a Air Filter. Prolly gonna have to do without some stuff but well see how my next few paychecks pan out.....
Old 02-23-2006, 09:41 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, it's gonna happen sooner than I planed but I'm scoring a White 06 Z in a few days. You just can't beat what you get for the price. It's such an awesome all around quad, plus the fact that I never had a problem with my old one that was beat to ****, leaves me in good faith....

I wanted to wait a lil longer to do this cause I don't have all the money I need. The place where I'm buyin it gives you a parts discount the day you buy your unit. it's 23% over cost. I'll prolly never get a deal like that again so I wanted to take advantage of it and get almost everything I'd ever want. Bars, PB Blockoff, Levers, Perch, Graffix Kit, Shock Covers, Steering Stabilizer, Sprockets, Nerfs, Holeshot HD's on Black C-series rims, White Bros. Aluminum Pro Full System, Jet Kit and a Air Filter. Prolly gonna have to do without some stuff but well see how my next few paychecks pan out.....
whats the price ?
Old 02-23-2006, 09:57 PM

i say splurge and move to mexico.. i hear the dunes there are the ****
Old 02-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Hahahaha.......see the new thread I just started!

And they had new Z's marked down to $4699. So it was $5113.94 OTD. I'm puttin a Grand down so i'm only financin $4113.94. I got a 6.75% interest rate for 48 mos and it's $100/mo. Right where I wanted it so I'm happy with the deal.

off subject, I haven't been on Z400Central for a long *** time. I started postin up again and saw that you were on there too in the Stunt Sec. Thats cool that he put that section on there. We'll have to get it poppin!!
Old 02-24-2006, 12:22 AM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

street tires are waiting in the basement!!)
please tell where you got these? I was looking for some but obviously didn't look hard enough.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:04 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahahaha.......see the new thread I just started!

And they had new Z's marked down to $4699. So it was $5113.94 OTD. I'm puttin a Grand down so i'm only financin $4113.94. I got a 6.75% interest rate for 48 mos and it's $100/mo. Right where I wanted it so I'm happy with the deal.

off subject, I haven't been on Z400Central for a long *** time. I started postin up again and saw that you were on there too in the Stunt Sec. Thats cool that he put that section on there. We'll have to get it poppin!!
good deal .. mine was 5250 last sept .. cheapest around and 15% off everything i ever buy there

as for Z400Central .. im friends with Rage and he's and admin there .. he hooked me up with the forum .. it doesnt pop as much as the freestyle forum on EXriders though
Old 02-24-2006, 12:25 PM
Regular StuntLifer

That's not too bad either. Before X-mas I was talkin to him about prices and he was sayin $5400 otd. I guess they have too many now and have to get rid of them before the end of the month because they're payin interest on them or some crap. I'll have to check out that EX forum too. I always see people talkin about it......

And GixxerGuy, I'll PM you that Info. Gonna track down this other Tire I saw...

Quick Reply: Remember Me!!!