Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person
Re: Failed attempt at a rear handbrake

I'm officaly lost
Old 01-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

What the hell are you trying to say Jd, that you can't scrape if you don't have a hand brake...all you have to do to bring it of the bar is pull the clutch let the RPM's drop and then drop the clutch, but if your at a high rev the motor will bring it back down from the compresion in your cylinders work agianst the movment of the piston and it will slow your motor down real fast (unless it's an automatic and the clutch lets go when you let off)
Old 01-27-2006, 11:38 AM

DR.D is an unknown quantity at this point

jd is also a moron and knows nothing about quad stunting.
just three wheeler Sh*t
Old 01-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Don't hate we all started off like that, not a single person here that doesn't remeber when wheelies were just cause you tried taking off to fast, not cause you had skillz and an idea to hold those tires there. JD just needs to let the handbrake thing go Alfmoney rocks a handbrake whoooptie do, he can meke himself look better alot eaiser why not what do you think people are impressed by a guy doing insane **** with a handbrake or a guy doing the same **** without...they don't care eitherway because there ignorant to the skill factor
Old 01-27-2006, 12:57 PM

SVDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JD_ATC200
Maybe apemoney "boy" should figure out that lever he is pulling is a handbrake and when he stop pedaling his bike he could brimg it back down.
Bro, your a jack *** and a waste of space. Do you even know what I am talking about or what any of these responses are. Later

Originally Posted by alfmoney
that whole post is like saying theres 2 guys riding at a show, one with a handbrake, one without, the one guy with a handbrake is killin shiit, the ones guys not, then some idiot thats boys with the guy with no handbrake stands up in the stands and says "hes only killin shiit cause he has a handbrake", "my boy is just using the clutch", the crowd then starts throwing shiit at the kid cause he's getting in the way of their view of DIRTYJERZEY. www.dirtyjerzey.com

a tricks a trick no matter how you do her
Yo alfmoney...... you guys should make a little trek to B-more and chill one weekend with us.... www.bmorex.com
Old 01-27-2006, 01:36 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

I honestly don't find a handbrake to be helpfull for most tricks? I mean how many highchairs, spreaders, special K's with your brake foot up, seatstanders do you balance out slow enough to have to worry about getting it off the bar, for the most part those are all high speed tricks and they all look better doing them at high speeds I'm not out to knock anybodys style of riding cause I'm loving the fact there out doing it but what would be more appesing to you a 5th gear spreader or highchair at balance but not beyond or me rocking supper slow wheelies with a handbrake, i.e. my trailboss I've got wheelies slowed to about 6 feet in 30 seconds practically a dead stop just crawling.

I know there is one exception and that is busting out combos, personall I'm to fat and not flexable enough to bring my feet through my arms and over the bars in a wheelie while doing a sit down and convert it to a windscreen, I'd much rather see some one sit there *** right up on the tank with their legs as far forward as they can get them and clutch that b1tch up and ride her out
Old 01-27-2006, 03:44 PM

SVDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KUTZR
I honestly don't find a handbrake to be helpfull for most tricks? I mean how many highchairs, spreaders, special K's with your brake foot up, seatstanders do you balance out slow enough to have to worry about getting it off the bar, for the most part those are all high speed tricks and they all look better doing them at high speeds I'm not out to knock anybodys style of riding cause I'm loving the fact there out doing it but what would be more appesing to you a 5th gear spreader or highchair at balance but not beyond or me rocking supper slow wheelies with a handbrake, i.e. my trailboss I've got wheelies slowed to about 6 feet in 30 seconds practically a dead stop just crawling.

I know there is one exception and that is busting out combos, personall I'm to fat and not flexable enough to bring my feet through my arms and over the bars in a wheelie while doing a sit down and convert it to a windscreen, I'd much rather see some one sit there *** right up on the tank with their legs as far forward as they can get them and clutch that b1tch up and ride her out
LOL, Well said brotha.... well said. Valid points, but there are exceptions as noted.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:18 AM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JD_ATC200
Maybe apemoney "boy" should figure out that lever he is pulling is a handbrake and when he stop pedaling his bike he could brimg it back down.
jd is a fuking tool bag, and i hope his rookie *** keeps talkin shiit so i can retire his fagget ***.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:36 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

that whole post is like saying theres 2 guys riding at a show, one with a handbrake, one without, the one guy with a handbrake is killin shiit, the ones guys not, then some idiot thats boys with the guy with no handbrake stands up in the stands and says "hes only killin shiit cause he has a handbrake", "my boy is just using the clutch", the crowd then starts throwing shiit at the kid cause he's getting in the way of their view of DIRTYJERZEY. www.dirtyjerzey.com

a tricks a trick no matter how you do her

What??? I was just trying to explain how Chad does it.
Old 01-28-2006, 03:36 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

i tried but it didnt work
Whatever the reason, its good to have 'ya back bro...
things weren't the same without ya!
Old 01-28-2006, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by SeeMyZWheelie
Whatever the reason, its good to have 'ya back bro...
things weren't the same without ya!
thanks ******, you goin to stunt wars or what?

and drew i was just fukken around u know i got to defend any topic to do with a handbrake.
Old 01-28-2006, 11:45 AM

BEYDOG88 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks ******, you goin to stunt wars or what?

and drew i was just fukken around u know i got to defend any topic to do with a handbrake.

What up playboy, handbrake's are sick im thinking of getting one......and then not-cant make my mind up, but there gangster anyway you cut it. If your gangster your gangster........brake or no brake! A-stacks is in the house.
Old 01-28-2006, 05:02 PM

JD_ATC200 is an unknown quantity at this point

who there.... Took that a little to far. I don't know anything about scraping and stuff and I'm sorry if I affended you guys in anyway. Dr.D and Kutzr will tell ya the same. I don't know S*** about any of that stuff.
Old 01-28-2006, 11:50 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotcha dude!

BTW... are you still stunting quads? And do you have any pics of you stunting the F4I??
Old 01-29-2006, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by -Drew-
Gotcha dude!

BTW... are you still stunting quads? And do you have any pics of you stunting the F4I??
yes sir and here ya go
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	alf5.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	163861