what i did last night.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 10:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve
what i did last night.....

unrelated stunt story, but worth reading if u are bored...
as posted on my space blog:
subject: here piggy piggy....
Current mood: pissed off

i must wear a sign that says "please do something to invoke me to do something stupid so YOU can call the cops on ME."

you follow that? read it again, cuz that is the complex sentance (not a very good one might i add!) that sums up my luck.

Case in point...

I was heading to my buddies work in Dover, coming up through town on central ave in dover, in front of hannaford and shaws. Well, anyone who has traveled this road knows shortly after you pass hannaford, the two lanes heading south (into downtown) merge into one. I was following behind a suv type vehicle in the LEFT lane and some broad in a Hyundai decides she is gonna pass both of us on the right.... when it has already come into the merge section...

and I am just amazed this girl thinks she has enough time to get past me and the suv in front of me.... i was wrong... she thought she had enough time to get by me, and enough room to squeeze in between me and the guy ahead of me. Boy, was she wrong. Even if she did at first, she didnt once i noticed what was going on. So, she thinks if she stays there long enough, i will back down... boy, was she wrong again. so when she finally gives up and slams on her brakes, while laying on the horn like i did something wrong, it grabs my attention, so i proceed to slow down a lil as well, which causes her to almost have to stop so she doesnt hit the raised curb that is now getting closer to her right front by the foot....

Well, I am joking with my buddy about it on the rest of the way, i go and take a right on chesnut street, which comes out on the road right beside robbins (where my buddy works.) As soon as i take the right, he asks if we can go to store 24 (which is on the main road we were just on.) So, I take a left on to sixth street, which less than 500ft later, ends back on central ave (the main road we were just on.) Well, no-one in their right mind would make such an incovenient couple of turns, just to wind up on the same road again, so at this point it becomes very obvious that I am being followed... by this girl... hmmm, maybee she wants my number? yea, my plate number. I take a right, she takes a right. I take a left, she takes a left. I pull into Robbins, she pulles into the police station.

I meet my budd, get my belt, and start heading home. I get a call 10 minutes later from guess who??? DPD. yeah, it seems ocifer Boc needs to speak with me about an incident that happened earlier. ok, what u wanna talk about??? I would rather do it in person.

well, i know what that means, so im like "no, im in somersworth, and heading to rochester, ill have to tell him about it over the phone."

pig: "Nope, won't work. I can meet you at the dover line if you would like."
me: "Nope, wont work. I am on the way to rochester, and i have plans. I can come by tomorrow."
pig: I'm afraid this will only get worse if you don't come down. I just need 5 minutes of your time to fill out a statement of what happened, so i have both sides. In order for me to give you a violation for this, i would have needed to see it for myself."
me: "O.K. I'm gonna take you on your word that i am not in any trouble for this and turn and head back. and you have my word i will be there as soon as i can."
pig: "o.k. i will see you in a few minutes."

So, at this point i am at my buddies telling him about it. His advise... "No way dude, tell him to get ****ed. your not wasting your time going down there!"

My thought... well, i shoudn't HAVE to, but he prolly thinks i might be drunk or sumtin, so ill get right down there to show him i am not. So, i go down there.

Bad move.
here is what happened... she calls cops, calls in my plate. cops say to them selves... this plate comes back to a blazer, not a probe. i let the plates run out on my blazer this summer, and when i bought the probe, i transfered them to that, about a month ago to the day. They could care less about that incident, they wanna bag me for misuse of plates. A long pissing match and 30 minutes of my night later, im calling for a ride to go home and grab the registration to my probe to confirm that it is, in fact, registered, and attempt to get my plates back... o yea, he took my plates.

So, i go back, strapped at this point might i add.... why, i dunno, it just seemed like the cool thing to do...lol... and he calls me in the back and sits me down and tells me... "see what you got yourself into? driving like a retard, not having the right plates on your car, and you had to call for a ride to get it straightened out. There is a lesson to be learned here."

I said, "You're absolutly right. My buddy told me to tell you to GET ****ED over the phone, and I didnt listen. So, ill tell ya what I think now that I'm here. Get ****ed, pig, and there is a lesson to be learned here for you. If you would have shot straight with me over the phone, we coulda saved eachother all of this name calling and agrivation. Don't lie to me and Ill treat ya with respect. Have a WONDERFUL day."

Yeah, i did. no, really. I know, i know.... im working on it...

i paraphrased some of it, but that was the jist of it.

If you happen to come across a red hyundai with darleen earnhardt jr driving, please run her off the road, or at the very least flip her off or get a plate number for me.

I also want to add that it is too bad there are some cops out there who ruin the reputation for all. I have had my run-in with many cops, and most I have gotten along with, so even tho i am quite the criminal (according to my record!) I tend to cooperate. Not any more. And it's too bad, cuz I know a few cops quite well, and they are good peeps. But my instinct will be to not cooperate and not trust them cuz of PIGS like this *******.

There. Im done. I feel MUCH better now....

thanks,
Barry
Old 11-26-2005, 11:11 PM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what i did last night.....

good goin.. i had an old **** the other day almost hit me...

At a red light in my s10 with the 14' trailer and 2 quads and i get a green light..

start going and then this old **** with a turn signal starts turning in front of me.. i SLAMMED on the brakes and SLAMMED on the horn and he just looks at me like it was my fault.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:27 AM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Good story barry !! That does sound just like your kinda luck right thar !!

I noticed that noone knows how to merge anymore people seem to think now that you have to slow down and let them in or yield for them......Not me I do the same thing. Noone seems to understand how to get on the highway anymore. you either go faster and pass traffic or slower and slide in behind the car people seem to just go the same speed as you and stay in the merging lane untill it runs out and ends and look at you like it's all your fault

It is just like how people walk in the street around here and act hard and think that cars should stop or wait to pass a punk azz pedestrian.
Once again I don't think so, better install a bumper on your azz or get out the F'n street.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:18 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

i play that game every day atleast twice on my way to work and on the way home.just to see how many people i can **** off.lol then i give them this
Old 11-28-2005, 10:12 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

I can't read that much sorry man!

Cliffnotes anyone?
Old 11-28-2005, 11:56 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by KUTZR
I can't read that much sorry man!

Cliffnotes anyone?
yea, i tend to make a short story long... lol
Old 11-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Fu(K the

After 3 hours of reading I now hate cops even more!