New trailer.......

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2005, 11:32 AM

BEYDOG is an unknown quantity at this point
New trailer.......

The new trailer for our video due out spring/summer '06! I did the trailer song myself on acid 4.0, took parts of a filter song and mixed/looped it with some tight movie clips!! enjoy!
The full length vid will feature brand new unseen footage and have our most recent highway adventures (longer than 20 seconds and) on it! The editing will be done in the lab by me, dizzle, lil bey, and some help from mike nicely of mike nicely films (which did servin it up 4, check the site out the trailer's sick)!!! I got some new tricks up my sleeve that guarantees to split wigs with the quickness!!!! Enjoy

http://www.q-mob.com/files/ORGANIZED...ILERSHORTY.wmv

www.q-mob.com

www.localstuntriders.org
Old 11-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person
Re: New trailer.......

Sick !
Old 11-21-2005, 12:02 PM

Thanks bro....... most of the footage of me you guys have seen so i tried to throw a few new clips of me with some good sh@# from my other guys without give'n too much........glad you liked it!!
Old 11-21-2005, 12:43 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys have great skill... no doubting that. But shooting video at night sucks... it looks all grainy. Plus you need more variety of riding spots. Watching the same tricks or variations of tricks in the same lot can get boring fast.... I know... most of the CVBz footage is of the same parking lot.

I'm not hating... just giving some constructive criticism. I'm a video production major. I know what goes into making a full length film. It's not easy. You need good camera equipment... lenses, mics, ect. You need "interesting" riding locations... sidewalks, busy places, rail road bridges You need good riders... for example... I would never showcase myself a whole lot in a full length video because my bag of tricks is limited. You want riders who are diverse and can combo in and out of tricks that make watching the rider more interesting than just seeing a quad wheelie (looks like you guys got that already ), and most importantly... you want a creative editor and powerful machine to paste it all together.

These are just some things to take into consideration if you're looking to have a production company distribute your video. The CVBoyz would have released a DVD a long time ago if it weren't for us facing the same issues. Best of luck... I hope it works out well for you and I look forward to seeing the end product!!!

-Drew
Old 11-21-2005, 01:05 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

We have a DVD out locally and It's going like mad, becuase we don't just stunt, hense our lack of total commitment, but mx, f around doing hill climbing and stuff gotta mix it up other wise bike bit(hes will make fun of you if all you do is stunt
Old 11-21-2005, 01:12 PM

I appreciate the input, i wish this site was more like that all the time-that being said i completely agree with you on all points!! It sucks filming at night and most of our old footage is night stuff (safe no hassle spot) luckily most of our new stuff is day and is at different spot so hopefully that'll make for a cleaner more entertaining production!!! My boy mike nicley is bringing a top notch camera for some sessions coming up this weekend so that should be work out! I'm a realist and i know us quad guys are not held in the same esteem as the bike stunter but i really want to put something together that gonna show our (QUAD STUNTER) style to some different people and entertain! I plan on having some street footage, highway stuff, and parking lot to break it up alittle bit!! Hopefully it comes out good and is well received and if it isnt its all good cause i really do this for fun and to entertain so it cool.............. again good looking out with the advise, its appreciated!!
Old 11-21-2005, 01:17 PM

I plan on featuring local stunt riders and a couple of other bike teams along with anyone who wants to send me footage and alittle history of your team........to try to break up all quads, ya know!!

I work at a dodge store so were gonna have some viper/srt-10 truck burnouts and sh@# also............................should be pretty good
Old 11-21-2005, 05:10 PM

SVDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice, definately some sick assss stunts being handled... props
Old 11-21-2005, 06:34 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Love the streets homie. Fukin Sick. I like the car lot too
Old 11-21-2005, 09:55 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

cool clips, the song in the vid about killed me tho... at 3 mins, i had to turn the volume down cuz it was making my ADD kick in real badd...
great clips and exelent begining and end work on the vid... the song woulda been cool if it was about 4 mins shorter...
def have some sick skill... backwards no-hander, what!?!? and street riding wins my heart...lol
keep up the good work guys... lookin out there...
Old 11-23-2005, 11:24 AM

appreciate it......appreciate it!! My boy Mike nicely (Servin it up 4)is landing in a few hours from cali to hang with the family, drink and film a session or 2 for our video-should be off the meat rack!!!!
Old 11-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

lsr740seditz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEYDOG
appreciate it......appreciate it!! My boy Mike nicely (Servin it up 4)is landing in a few hours from cali to hang with the family, drink and film a session or 2 for our video-should be off the meat rack!!!!

hell yes i cant wait to tear **** up and make some people sick seeing this **** on film i got some new **** up my sleeve
Old 11-23-2005, 06:35 PM

Felony evasion (if thats the name you guys stick with) in the fukn house!!! Im looking forward to kill'n it on sunday!!
Old 11-23-2005, 10:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

holy crap!!!! you guys are like the jerry's kids of the stunt world. its not that much of a challenge to stunt a quad, it damn sure isn't that cool to watch on video either. hell, the only cool part was cut into half the screen. and the musics gots to go my freind fo sho!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2005, 01:10 AM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
holy crap!!!! you guys are like the jerry's kids of the stunt world. its not that much of a challenge to stunt a quad, it damn sure isn't that cool to watch on video either. hell, the only cool part was cut into half the screen. and the musics gots to go my freind fo sho!!!!!!
You don't like ???
Then stay the FUKKk out chump !!!

Rock these........................................

These NUTZZ
Old 11-24-2005, 01:29 AM
Regular StuntLifer

lsr740seditz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Catman
You don't like ???
Then stay the FUKKk out chump !!!

Rock these........................................
These NUTZZ

agreed
Old 11-24-2005, 09:22 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

i don't really watch many ATV clips, but i enjoyed that for the most part.

the song.....after 5 minutes it made me want to go buy a gun and shoot myself in the face, to repeatative.

some of the footage looked like it was taken with a digital still picture camera, and a few of the night shots were too blurry, for the most part the night shots were decent tho.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:37 AM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

PIMPIN AS ALWAYS.

WWW.Q-MOB.COM LOOK FOR THEM IN THE NEXT BIKESTYLES AND LOCALSTUNTRIDERS DVD'S

THEY GOT QUAD STUNNIN ON LOCK
Old 11-28-2005, 10:24 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kev900RR
Thats funny....I herd this from Ryan S. once too......then him and his freinds tried to wheelie my quad.....and I mad fun of them......then he felt like an asshat for making fun.......and got back on his bike......and went home.

And he seems to be a pretty good stunter so no more hating
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	493553ce.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	159389