outlawed4evr is TKO'D FIRST ROUND

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 10:03 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: outlawed4evr is TKO'D FIRST ROUND

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
I agree....

Every event is subjective to the judges "judgement" and skill level, but at least with an individual run you know that they were watching you the whole time.

-Josh
worse than that but thats a story in person
Old 07-12-2005, 04:15 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

That's all the riding you got to do huh
that would suck if I made a long drive for that
Damn ,I kinda liked the one in PA cuz I rode 2 WHOLE days I didn't even watch the comp. I practiced all fuggin day :YEAH

Are alot of the comps like physcofest ?? where you have alot of time and space?
**** we had full run of the whole place out there. I rode my **** right up to the concesion stand
Old 07-12-2005, 05:20 PM

OUTLAWED4EVR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alfmoney
All I Have To Say Is Shiiiiit Talkin Gets U No Where But In The dumpster
Nice guys.. nice.. Poor dude there in the picture you got aint me!!! ... actually even though I did talk mad shiiit, I didnt even go to back it up!! .. I figured the comp would be gay like all the rest of the etown crap, but again good effort to try to pick me out though!!
Old 07-12-2005, 05:23 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OUTLAWED4EVR
Nice guys.. nice.. Poor dude there in the picture you got aint me!!! ... actually even though I did talk mad shiiit, I didnt even go to back it up!! .. I figured the comp would be gay like all the rest of the etown crap, but again good effort to try to pick me out though!!
This is getting funny
Old 07-12-2005, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
This is getting funny
It is funny right!!.. but i guess they havent noticed my avatar pic is on a bike!! Not on a fu(kin quad retards.. I dont stunt quads, hense the reason I didnt even go to compete!!
Old 07-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Now were all gonna kick your *** for talking **** about quads, Are you one of those people too that thinks it requires no skill to stunt a quad

Interests:
Ride and race
Crunchy Piece:
I got a quad and a bike!!
Old 07-12-2005, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by KUTZR
Now were all gonna kick your *** for talking **** about quads, Are you one of those people too that thinks it requires no skill to stunt a quad

Interests:
Ride and race
Crunchy Piece:
I got a quad and a bike!!
No cuz it takes skills to ride anything.. Of course Ive stunted alittle on a quad, thats why I talked shiit. Am I hatin on quad stunters.. no!
Old 07-12-2005, 06:44 PM

gusgreenwall is an unknown quantity at this point

It is funny right!!.. but i guess they havent noticed my avatar pic is on a bike!! Not on a fu(kin quad retards.. I dont stunt quads, hense the reason I didnt even go to compete!!

Then why did you start talking all that $hit?????
Old 07-12-2005, 06:54 PM

cuz nobody else will stand up to dirty jerzey.. Alfie even said e-town is politics.. that bein said is another reason why dirty jerzey probably won again. I honestly wouldn't be suprised if there was someone out there at the comp that was just as good if not better then one of them.. but was just never looked at, so was "TKO'd first round"... Dirty Jerzey is good, but I just wanna watch them in a non-political event where none of the judges know'em!!
Old 07-12-2005, 07:02 PM

gusgreenwall is an unknown quantity at this point

cuz nobody else will stand up to dirty jerzey.. Alfie even said e-town is politics.. that bein said is another reason why dirty jerzey probably won again. I honestly wouldn't be suprised if there was someone out there at the comp that was just as good if not better then one of them.. but was just never looked at, so was "TKO'd first round"... Dirty Jerzey is good, but I just wanna watch them in a non-political event where none of the judges know'em!!

Wrong way to go about it then. We all know Alfe is an a$$ but thats cool and we all get along now. You just came out guns blazing talking $hit. Not cool. Then to top it off after all your talking you didn't even go. You really showed those guys man. Don't you get it? Ya there is politics get use to it, it's going to happen eveywhere.

There are 2 types of people on this site........Those who say they are good, and those that just go to the comps and let eveyone see how good they really are.

All you did was make an a$$ of yourself and cause alot of drama......

but that's just my
Old 07-12-2005, 10:26 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

this is why i never want to ever ride my quad anymore because of simple minded idiots on this site who think everything is rigged. i dont know wink, or ronny reality personally so how was this rigged or any other event for that case dell is part of no team. i went out there and busted my *** riding to put on a good show on sunday and i place first and this is the bullshiit i get for it. **** this shiit its not even worth my breath.
i dont see anyone talking about psychofest and how that was rigged from the beginning to the end. and what the hell are u talkin about no one will stand up to dirtyjerzey. u are a real fcukin idiot cause u r the one who talked all the shiit and didnt even show up (which i think is bullshiit) thats u in the pic with the same z u say u have so lets get real.
anyone who went will tell u just the same as far as the judging went except i think tiller or chad deserved 3rd.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by alfmoney
and what the hell are u talkin about no one will stand up to dirtyjerzey. u are a real fcukin idiot cause u r the one who talked all the shiit and didnt even show up (which i think is bullshiit) thats u in the pic with the same z u say u have so lets get real.
at what point did I ever say I had a Z?? As you can see here in some quick pics I posted, that to me looks like a 400ex... so again, nice assumsion, but wrong guy Alfie.. I said it before.. If that dude with the yellow Z is on this site, sorry man! Alittle to many the night before obviously
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jerry4.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	145338   Click image for larger version

Name:	quadwheelie.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	145339   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jerry3.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	145340  
Old 07-13-2005, 08:07 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

what a tool...
go to my site and watch alfies run at psycofest...
he was half in the bag and look at the **** he was pulling off...
im sure e-town will hand out the first place prize to whomever deserves it. You talk ****, and dont even go to the comp??? I live 4 hrs away and am quadless, and I almost went, so i dont understand what your excuse is...
pick your battles bro... this isnt one you wanna fight...
Old 07-13-2005, 08:08 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
what a tool...
go to my site and watch alfies run at psycofest...
wheres the whole deal ?
Old 07-13-2005, 08:23 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by TILLER
wheres the whole deal ?
its too big... but i can post individual runs if you would like... i posted alfies so he could dl it an use it for his vid he is working on.... i still have not figured out why that footage is not compatable with my vid program..........
Old 07-13-2005, 08:26 AM

BIGfugginRED is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't get it.

the guy can't honestly act like he didn't say he was goin to the comp the whole time. and sayin he was gonna show DJ up. i smell pooosssssy.

oh yea its all funny to be like "look at my avatar, i ride bikes, not quads!!" until you remember that you're in THE QUAD FORUM... the big bike guys must've tossed you out for bein a drama queen. go stunt 50's or motards and challenge them to a battle you'll never show up to.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:28 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
its too big... but i can post individual runs if you would like... i posted alfies so he could dl it an use it for his vid he is working on.... i still have not figured out why that footage is not compatable with my vid program..........
naa... i can do that..

that Alf beotch better get me a vid or sumthin for using my footage
Old 07-13-2005, 08:40 AM

BIGfugginRED is an unknown quantity at this point

SEEMYZ your site no worky. post up a couple runs in a new thread or somethin if you feel like it. post it in the vid section. i need somethin to watch.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:02 AM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BIGfugginRED
SEEMYZ your site no worky. post up a couple runs in a new thread or somethin if you feel like it. post it in the vid section. i need somethin to watch.
I wana watch you scrape that 12 bar !!
If you went to the post office and picked it up
Old 07-13-2005, 11:36 AM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

at what point did I ever say I had a Z?? As you can see here in some quick pics I posted, that to me looks like a 400ex... so again, nice assumsion, but wrong guy Alfie.. I said it before.. If that dude with the yellow Z is on this site, sorry man! Alittle to many the night before obviously
this is your post fcukface compulsive liar dont forget people can skim through all your posts

stunted a 250x, Warrior, 400ex, and Z400... for Hondas, 250x is by far the best, its smoother, little shorter, not over powered. I found the 400ex alittle heavier up front, but better for on the bars stunts. Warrior you have to have skills for, its just a beast but over all nice balance point. But the best of the best is the Z or KFX... Those will make anybody look good, their just plain ol' steep in their balance point. They can wheelie themselves.. but thats just my ... Anyone who goes to Englishtown NJ's July Fry on July 10th this year will find the "Z" over Dirty Jerzy's 400ex's without a doubt...

Quick Reply: outlawed4evr is TKO'D FIRST ROUND