blaster ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 01:25 PM

BIGfugginRED is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: blaster ?

for the sake of the thread... my boy has a blaster, bored, ported, polished with all the bolt-on goodies.

seen him smoke warriors, a 250x with the 350x motor in it, and piped and jetted 400ex's. ROCK WHAT YOU GOT!!! :YEAH
Old 03-16-2005, 04:33 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BIGfugginRED
this guy micha seems like a **** blowing chump. nobody said the blaster was faster than a z400 or a 450r, so stating that its not in a sarcastic manner just shows us you're not sure how to act your age.

tell that eleven year old girl you know to register with SL and post a vid, she's probably tighter than you.

Na dood he's cool with me
Old 03-16-2005, 05:20 PM

micha3mart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BIGfugginRED
this guy micha seems like a **** blowing chump. nobody said the blaster was faster than a z400 or a 450r, so stating that its not in a sarcastic manner just shows us you're not sure how to act your age.

tell that eleven year old girl you know to register with SL and post a vid, she's probably tighter than you.
ok listen you little b1tch i don't know what your problem is but you were saying that, and im sorry if you can't take the sarcasim, it seems like your the one that can't communicate at an adult level, you probally want the theoretical 11 year old girl to join so you can talk to her, she is probally more at your level!
catmandoo thanks man!
Old 03-17-2005, 12:28 AM

PimpinRacer469 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by micha3mart
ok, so your saying 4 stroke are slow and 2 stroke are fast? and they have less power per cc? that must be why the ENTIRE honda, kawasaki, suzuki, artic cat, polaris, and all of yamahas sport quad lineup for 2005 excluding the dated banshee, and blaster are ALL 4 strokes, ill tell ya there is nothing like those slow z400's or the new 450s they are slow, hell i should go buy a fast 2 stroke like the crazy fast blaster, maybe i can find someone in the neighborhood who is selling theres, possibly a 11 year old girl cause she outgrew it, and ya i bet if you do motor work to a blaster it can be fast, but id like to see your buddies, the 400ex destroyer, lol, motor work huh, what did he do put a raptor 4 stroke in it? and i can make my lawn mower fast if i do alot of engine mods, hell you can do engine work to a civic 4 cyl but its still never gonna match up to a bigger more powerful car. So if you could stop talking out of your a$$ that would be great!

ok, i will look for some pics of it, but i doubt i will find any. dude, 400ex destroyer? it dont take much to destroy a 400ex.....

ok, now lets compare! xr80 makes like 5 hp, cr80 makes like 25, TWO STROKE HAS MORE POWER PER CC.

xr250 has like 20, cr250 is 35-40

catching on yet? a 2 stroke will make more power per cc than a 4 stroke.....

o yah, and raptors aren't all that fast either, banshees will run with them stock.

maybe they are all four stroke because after 2006 they cant build 2 strokes anymore?

stock, z400's are NOT fast. but yes 450 4 strokes are very fast, that being the reason he is riding a 4 stroke now (that and they r about to stop the 2 stroeks at the races)

lets see all the companys come out with sport quads with 2 strokes with the same size motor as the 4 strokes.....they will have MUCH more power.

quit talking out your *** mother ****er
Old 03-17-2005, 10:15 PM

micha3mart is an unknown quantity at this point

really they can't build 2 strokes after 2006 wow, ya you hear the other big news they aren't gonna allow the car companies to make 8cyl either, and they are watching us, though our computers, oh no, oh my, id stay and talk but i gotta go stockpile water and get ready for world war III! you a$$
Old 03-17-2005, 10:29 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

headache Sorry how bastardized your thread has got my first 3 posts were in good intent I'ts ironic how your user name discribes this forum at times.

Got the input you were looking for and skirted Smart man
Old 03-17-2005, 10:46 PM

headache is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Catmandoo
headache Sorry how bastardized your thread has got my first 3 posts were in good intent I'ts ironic how your user name discribes this forum at times.

Got the input you were looking for and skirted Smart man
Yeah i've been keeping an eye on the tread, and it has gotten crazy in here, but yeah thanks to all that helped