MPR Announcment

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 03:15 PM

mmeastcoast is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MPR Announcment

Originally Posted by Kelm
I have but no one has one around here... Only quads and street bikes.
Well... Fiddys too.
Screw everybody else, if you can get a used dirt bike for what, a grand or two, who cares if somebody else has one or not? I only knew one person with a quad and had never been to any sites like this before I got mine, then my buddy got a job and bought a Raptor, then my other friend down the street saw mine and got an EX, so you're bound to meet somebody around to ride with, even if you don't it'll be fun. (sorry, it's Saturday I'm on the pager and I'm rambling out of sheer boredom, c'mon 6:00 pm!)
Old 02-26-2005, 08:12 PM

Danimal is a decent person

Originally Posted by sclevela
does noone else see that stupidity got this thread off track?
i know ..... i thought i felt sorry for this guy.. but i'm gonna take that back......i asked a simple question and kelm and seemyzwheelie respond like i'm a reatrd..did anywhere in your post say what he was on?? No...........................so a big F.U goes out to both of you :YEAH
Old 02-26-2005, 11:16 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Danimal
i know ..... i thought i felt sorry for this guy.. but i'm gonna take that back......i asked a simple question and kelm and seemyzwheelie respond like i'm a reatrd..did anywhere in your post say what he was on?? No...........................so a big F.U goes out to both of you :YEAH
the kid says a friend of his DIED ..

who cares if he was in a wheelchair or a bus

leave the bs out of the post
Old 02-27-2005, 06:45 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve
Re: Danimal-

I was HALF just givin ya a hard time, but if u gonna bring "a big f.u." to me, then i guess I can be serious. DUDE's BUDDY dies, and you wanna know what his machine is??? My guess was a quad, considering they had a quad stunt group, but hey, i can see where you went wrong. Maybe you could ask him all the details of the quad. year, make, model, color, condition.

O, hey, i know... have him ask the kids family if they wanna sell it to ya... you could prolly get a hell of a deal on it...
You wanna give me "a big f.u." then fine, I prolly deserve it, but I think an apology is in order to Kelm. 1, for being rude and asking something like that, and 2, for getting all on his S#!T when he didn't give ya a hard time...

BTW, again, I am sorry to hear about your friend, and hopefully sometime down the road you will have a stunt group formed again, even if it is street bikes, and not quads...

O, and good luck with the quad...
Old 03-02-2005, 04:34 PM

barry...
and ur welcome.. I dont understand why people like that don't get BANNED ...
Old 03-02-2005, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Danimal
o and btw.. as far as the retard comment.. i wasnt calling u a retard, or trying to make ya feel like one, but i did notice something.. You do have a pic of urself with a "50" shaved into the back of ur head...lol
not to call names, but geez...lol

take it easy bro, i aint h8in on ya...
Old 03-02-2005, 06:56 PM

that a fact... lol.. talk is cheap.. put ur money where ur mouth is ******..
u shoud be fukin banned for the shposted, and ur gonna talk **** to me? *** you homo.. You feelin Froggy, come up and see what happens. I'll have ur *** buried b4 u can even figure out what happened...
*** u and ur drama...
u shoulda been booted long ago ***... tryin to start ****.. haha.. ur sooo funny...
like i said.. try that **** face to face.. then see what happens
till then, keep your mouth shut
Old 03-02-2005, 11:50 PM

my better judgement tells me you are not worth the time it takes to respond, but oh well, like i listen to that anyways...
now that i read it a lil more closely, WOW, you are right.. u didnt say u would kick my ***, instead you say you wouldn't because it will just happen again... Wow, my mistake... I was WAY off base, huh?
Don't question my inteligence with your half-*** statements. I can read thru the lines just like everyone else on here can. it might not have been a threat, per say, but it was intended to get a responce from me, and it wasnt ment for a respnce like "your cool" or "gee when can we hang out" or "golly, you seem like a gosh darn fun guy to chill with."
I might be traila trash, but one thing is for certain... I am not a dummy. YOU DO act like a cyber thug, cuz you know damn well, if you said the things you said to Kelm to someone in "real life" (i use that term loosely, because I am assuming you do not have a real life) YOU would be the one who got their *** kicked... again...
Sounds like you did not get hugged enough as a child. Sorry your dad walked out on you and your mom, and that you are the one who had to be the family *** up, but if you ever said something like that to my face, we would see just which one of us was cyber and which one was thug... Got me on that one?
So, I'll give you what you want, and post this, so you have something to reply to, because everyone knows you would never get away with it toe to toe, face to face... But since you have 272.57 miles seperating us, I guess you feel safe...
And to think we coulda been chill if the first post i read from ya wasnt h8in on Kelm and talkin **** about his deceased buddy.