aftermarket clutchs

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Clutchitup.com

2 Vicious Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
aftermarket clutchs

What experiences has everyone had with the different brands

barnett, ebc, tusk ???

my clutch is DONE in the warrior, and gotta replace it b4 stuntwars and dunno what i should get
Old 01-16-2005, 09:06 PM

hondahellraiser is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: aftermarket clutchs

go barnett ebc is garbage i just put one in in my 300 horrible clutch
Old 01-17-2005, 05:09 AM

mmeastcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

How is it horrible? Slip etc? My buddy put a Barnett in has (c)Raptor and it works fine, it's actually nice and smooth and he doesn't complain about it slipping. Hinson is another good clutch company, I know a few people who have them in quads and street bikes and they run very well from what I heard...
Old 01-20-2005, 08:53 PM

hondahellraiser is an unknown quantity at this point

barnetts are good ebc bad ..... slipping clutch idk just my personal preference
Old 01-20-2005, 09:05 PM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hondahellraiser
barnetts are good ebc bad ..... slipping clutch idk just my personal preference
ever think it may need adjusted
Old 01-21-2005, 10:27 AM
Clutchitup.com

If i knew how to adjust my clutch i'd try that, but as i said NUMEROUS times, i know NOTHING about how to work on this thing, I can usually figure **** out, but i never adjusted a clutch b4 so i'd be flyin blind
Old 01-21-2005, 02:20 PM

QuantumFluxTRX is an unknown quantity at this point

Make sure no matter what the you pre-soak all the fibre plates in whatever tranny/clutch fluid your using overnight before you install or you'll burn them out in no time cause the fluid can't get inside the dry installed plates once there in the basket....Oh & I agree with the EBC thing, every ebc product I've used, brakes & clutch has failed really quick...I say go OEM when ever it's possible, my ebc rear brake pads would last 5 rides every set, the factory sintered pads have lasted 2 seasons now...thats why there 2-3times more expensive. but thats just my opinion.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:16 PM

Roadkill is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a GYT-R in my 01 Raptor and it locks in good when i drop it and its not too stiff
Old 01-26-2005, 10:46 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

ok, not to start drama, but i thought u only bought that thing to get better on ur bike? ur gonna bring THAT thing to stuntwars? why? are they havin a quad comp? no, i dont think they are... im just tryin to save ya some embarrasment. you show up on that, ull prolly get laughed at
not flaming, just tellin
Old 01-26-2005, 12:46 PM
Clutchitup.com

Yeah i'm bringgin my bike and my quad dooshbag. that don't change the fact that my clutch is DONE

it ain't the machine its the rider. Whens the lasttime u went up to a stunna on his bike and said "**** dood, i don't care how good u are cuz ur bike sucks" damn near every stuntrider rides a POS. Why the hell would i buy a $5000 quad just beat the living hell outta it stuntin.

No their not havin a quad comp, but theres still gonna be some ****** around. I've talked with a few peeps that are takin their quads down.

and this is aside that my best friend/roomate is tom from It takes 2 freestyle, so i'm rollin down with him to kickit with those guys and the guys from XXX.

So theres no embarrasment dood, go suck a ****
Old 01-26-2005, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Skiboarder311
Yeah i'm bringgin my bike and my quad dooshbag. that don't change the fact that my clutch is DONE

it ain't the machine its the rider. Whens the lasttime u went up to a stunna on his bike and said "**** dood, i don't care how good u are cuz ur bike sucks" damn near every stuntrider rides a POS. Why the hell would i buy a $5000 quad just beat the living hell outta it stuntin.

No their not havin a quad comp, but theres still gonna be some ****** around. I've talked with a few peeps that are takin their quads down.

and this is aside that my best friend/roomate is tom from It takes 2 freestyle, so i'm rollin down with him to kickit with those guys and the guys from XXX.

So theres no embarrasment dood, go suck a ****
HAhaHAhaHA... u soooo funny..
ok, first baldie, i WAS bein nice.. u ever walked up to a stunt rider that was stuntin a katana??? I don't think so... those bikes ARE nice bikes, excluding the condition of them after months of abuse from actually being able to stunt. A warrior is a lil kids toy... i'm not busting on speedy, cuz it fits... 15, warrior... U old dude, get a real quad b4 u go make an *** of urself at stuntwars...
The closest thing to a real bike you've ridden is my ****, so why don't u suk it? U have no clue what a REAL quad is, and that whole why would i spend 5g's just to beat the **** out of it??? Take a poll homo... I spent 5400.00 how about everyone else?
It aint the machine, it's the rider?!?!?! U HAVE NEVER POSTED 1 VID, so, i'm supposed to just assume u can stunt cuz u have a pic of u doin a gay-*** switchback in ur avatar??? u can't hold 'em for 20 ft bro! I know this cuz i know ur pos spits and farts everytime u put it in a wheelie...
Get off my ****, *****... I was tryin to tell ya maybe u would wanna keep the quad at home, homo, so u don't get too embarased at stuntwars...
But ok, ***, enough is enough... have fun bein the little ***** at stuntwars on his gay-*** warrior...
And give ur girl a kiss for me, I sent her packin in a hurry last night. ***.

U want drama, here ya go. U wanna play nice, u better shut ur ***** lips up, u understand me this time?
Old 01-26-2005, 02:50 PM
Clutchitup.com

Ewwwww aren't we a badass

First off *******, I have a real bike, Actually I have 2 a 98 GSXR and an 01 GSXR, so ummm yeah, missed that one.

2nd off dood, u think ur the ****** ****, which i think is soo hilarious, my ****** grandma could stunt a quad. thats why quad stunnas get NO respect from the rest of the stuntin community.

3rd, Keep talkin **** on my warrior dood, cuz i am the first to admit that it is a piece of ****** ****. I had cash and was gonna buy a nice newer quad But i decided to buy another bike instead so i could have a stuntbike.

4th, I never said i was a ****** stunt god on my quad, U name it and i can do it and rock it for however long i want, But there is alot better than me out there.
U want vids i'll get some, I just for a mini DV camera so i can now finally post my ****.

and PS why u callin me baldy?? I ain't some old fukk i'm 22, and in that picture the front of my hair is bleached blonde

I just find this hilarous that ur talkin ****.

Do urself a favor, sell ur quad while its still nice, take the cash and get a real ****** bike and a POS quad. cuz quad stuntin will never be anything EVER
Old 01-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Clutchitup.com

and BTW i have posted NO vids yet, so whatever one u thought was me, wasn't

and ur soo off about the switchback in my avitar, it was at least 25 feet
Old 01-26-2005, 05:36 PM

and BTW i have posted NO vids yet, so whatever one u thought was me, wasn't

and ur soo off about the switchback in my avitar, it was at least 25 feet
that's a highchair
Old 01-26-2005, 05:39 PM

4th, I never said i was a ****** stunt god on my quad, U name it and i can do it and rock it for however long i want, But there is alot better than me out there.
U want vids i'll get some, I just for a mini DV camera so i can now finally post my ****.
ok punk.. step it up.. switchback highchair for atleast 100 ft or how about a boston strangler in 6th gear?
Old 01-26-2005, 07:26 PM

First off *******, I have a real bike, Actually I have 2 a 98 GSXR and an 01 GSXR, so ummm yeah, missed that one.

2nd off dood, u think ur the ****** ****, which i think is soo hilarious, my ****** grandma could stunt a quad. thats why quad stunnas get NO respect from the rest of the stuntin community.

3rd, Keep talkin **** on my warrior dood, cuz i am the first to admit that it is a piece of ****** ****. I had cash and was gonna buy a nice newer quad But i decided to buy another bike instead so i could have a stuntbike.

and PS why u callin me baldy?? I ain't some old fukk i'm 22, and in that picture the front of my hair is bleached blonde

I just find this hilarous that ur talkin ****.

Do urself a favor, sell ur quad while its still nice, take the cash and get a real ****** bike and a POS quad. cuz quad stuntin will never be anything EVER
WOW... SOMEONE PULL THIS KID TO THE SIDE OF THE CLASS AND SCHOOL HIM PLEASE!!! What I meant about the katana dipshit, was that no-one stunts katanas in bike stunts, just like no-one stunts warriors in quad stunts, dummy.
I didnt think for a second u though ur machine was nice, but i still dont think u get the fact that a warrior is like the katana of quads... does that get through ur head? geez
Old 01-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Clutchitup.com

Originally Posted by Speedy2
that's a highchair
I know thats a highchair

I used to have a switchback pic up there
Old 01-26-2005, 08:14 PM
Clutchitup.com

Originally Posted by Speedy2
ok punk.. step it up.. switchback highchair for atleast 100 ft or how about a boston strangler in 6th gear?
Never tried, but will give it a shot.

and my POS won't pull up a 6th gear wheelie.

I can boston strangler all day in 3rd gear though, have no videos right this second but a picture if yah want
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-906F.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	120227  
Old 01-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Clutchitup.com

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
WOW... SOMEONE PULL THIS KID TO THE SIDE OF THE CLASS AND SCHOOL HIM PLEASE!!! What I meant about the katana dipshit, was that no-one stunts katanas in bike stunts, just like no-one stunts warriors in quad stunts, dummy.
I didnt think for a second u though ur machine was nice, but i still dont think u get the fact that a warrior is like the katana of quads... does that get through ur head? geez

I have seen some peeps kill some **** on katana's
acutally a few people on stuntlife rock katana's, I wouldn't recommend it, but to each his own

and sayin my quad is the katana of quads is an understatement, its the equivilant of a ****** old *** ninja 250. But i still kill **** on it.
It kinda runs, it only dies out every 1 outta 5 wheelies, and if i lean all the way off the left it'll wheelie straight. So its good enough for me.
i have 2 nice bikes that make up for it IMO bikes are more important

ask any muthafukkr on this board if they'd rather have a nice *** quad or a POS quad and a nice *** bike. I guarantee you most of them will pick the ladder.

I dunno why u always gotta talk **** on me dood, I haven't ripp'd on onea ur vids in a long time, and know that u get all pissy so i don't go outta my way to start ****. But u got some ****** vendetta aginst me for some reason, WTF is it cuz ur quad is fukknn 10000x better than mine, and i can still rawk the same ****?
Old 01-27-2005, 10:56 AM

I have seen some peeps kill some **** on katana's
acutally a few people on stuntlife rock katana's, I wouldn't recommend it, but to each his own

and sayin my quad is the katana of quads is an understatement, its the equivilant of a ****** old *** ninja 250. But i still kill **** on it.
It kinda runs, it only dies out every 1 outta 5 wheelies, and if i lean all the way off the left it'll wheelie straight. So its good enough for me.
i have 2 nice bikes that make up for it IMO bikes are more important

ask any muthafukkr on this board if they'd rather have a nice *** quad or a POS quad and a nice *** bike. I guarantee you most of them will pick the ladder.

I dunno why u always gotta talk **** on me dood, I haven't ripp'd on onea ur vids in a long time, and know that u get all pissy so i don't go outta my way to start ****. But u got some ****** vendetta aginst me for some reason, WTF is it cuz ur quad is fukknn 10000x better than mine, and i can still rawk the same ****?
nah, i dont have a prob with u dood.. i was tryin to see if u liked it when peeps rip on you... u came at me with "ahh, not bad" on my vids and tellin me how to do switchbacks n- stuff, like u the king er sumtin, and i was like, yo, hold up who asked u, and u got pissy back.
I notice u changed ur pic... i still dont think u can "kill ****" like i can on my wheeler, but hey...
props to you man... i think thats sweet u got two decent bikes AND an alright quad. I use ta rock a katana for my first bike, and had to do all sorts of stupid stuff on it to get some recinition from peeps, cuz it was a horrible bike. I guess my biggest, possibly wrongest, assumption is that u cant do too awful much on that quad. If I am wrong, that would make sense as to why u plan to bring it, cuz when u roll it outa ur trailer, peeps are gonna talk. But if you can "kill ****" like you say u can, they will prolly shut up. I'm just curious, tho, why dont u have a pic of you on ur bike if u think quad stunts are so gay and take no skill. I personally dont agree, but to each his own i guess. No Doubt, most bike stunts are harder than the same on a quad, but i still think it takes a lotta skill to be able to do them, and a lotta practice to do them good.
BTW, takwe a poll on ur questions for me...
#1 the who how much did u spend... break it down into 5 sections... 5k or above.. 4k up to 5k... 2k up to 4k... 1k up to 2k 1k or less.. lets see the results...
#2 How many peeps need to see a vid, b4 they issue ANY credit to someone on their skils..
#3 Hom many peeps would rather stund a beat up 400ex, or a new warrior

Have fun dood... I try to tone it down a notch sometimes, but it seems like u get ur lil stabs off right when im able to squash this...

o, and p.s. I'd think about changin ur pic again.. that hair of yours just spells G.A.Y. to me...

Quick Reply: aftermarket clutchs