aftermarket clutchs

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 01:15 PM
Clutchitup.com

2 Vicious Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: aftermarket clutchs

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
I guess my biggest, possibly wrongest, assumption is that u cant do too awful much on that quad. If I am wrong, that would make sense as to why u plan to bring it, cuz when u roll it outa ur trailer, peeps are gonna talk. But if you can "kill ****" like you say u can, they will prolly shut up. I'm just curious, tho, why dont u have a pic of you on ur bike if u think quad stunts are so gay and take no skill. I personally dont agree, but to each his own i guess. No Doubt, most bike stunts are harder than the same on a quad, but i still think it takes a lotta skill to be able to do them, and a lotta practice to do them good.
BTW, takwe a poll on ur questions for me...
#1 the who how much did u spend... break it down into 5 sections... 5k or above.. 4k up to 5k... 2k up to 4k... 1k up to 2k 1k or less.. lets see the results...
#2 How many peeps need to see a vid, b4 they issue ANY credit to someone on their skils..
#3 Hom many peeps would rather stund a beat up 400ex, or a new warrior

Have fun dood... I try to tone it down a notch sometimes, but it seems like u get ur lil stabs off right when im able to squash this...

o, and p.s. I'd think about changin ur pic again.. that hair of yours just spells G.A.Y. to me...

Weather u wanna believe it or not i can kill **** on my quad, I have a buncha vids, but they were shot on an 8mm camera and i can't put them on here. If u really wanna see me ride to see if i'm bullshittin, nextday it gets over 20 fukknn degrees out, i'll go throwdown for a lil session and shoot it on my new miniDV camera. but thats aside from the fact i WANT NO respect for stuntin the quad, NONE!! cuz there isn't a trick that i've come across that i would say is "hard" or dangerous at all. The whole reason that was goin to stuntwars in the first place is cuz my buddy thought i was really good on the quad and wanted me to go down and ride with them. and then alfmoney hit me up to ride with them in stuntwars. But now alf ain't goin anymore, so that fell thru. I'm not just some ******* that was gonna just show up at stuntwars bymyself with my quad.

and as for ur questions,
#1 u wanna know bikes or quad? quad between 1 and 2k (i know i got robb'd) Bikes, combined was about 8k give or take, i never broke it down. then u gotta tack on another $1200 for the trailer to haul them all around LOL,

#2 it really depends, i believe pictures can give good detail, u can tell alot from lookin at pics. Now if someone says they can do this insane *** trick that has never been done, then i'm gonna need to see a vid.

#3 hard to say, I'd prolly say the 400ex. But i don't see how this question pertains, my warrior was made when i was 4 years old and the 400ex didn't even exist.

and as far as ur comment on my hair, i could really give a fukk less what another dood thinks of it. The laidees dig it, and thats really all that matters to me
Old 01-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Clutchitup.com

Oh ****, i forgot to address the bike question

right this second i suck on the bike, i can't do nuffin special, highway wheelies and stoppies for a couple feet. I didn't start gettin into stuntin until like october, so i bought the quad to practice on thru the winter then when spring hits i'll get out and start practicin on the bike.

i used to have a pic up of me on my 98, i still have a buncha pics of rockin sitdowns and endo's and **** if u wanna see
Old 01-27-2005, 02:02 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think you both suck on your POS quads
Old 01-27-2005, 03:50 PM
Clutchitup.com

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 01-28-2005, 12:18 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Skiboarder311
Weather u wanna believe it or not i can kill **** on my quad, I have a buncha vids, but they were shot on an 8mm camera and i can't put them on here. If u really wanna see me ride to see if i'm bullshittin, nextday it gets over 20 fukknn degrees out, i'll go throwdown for a lil session and shoot it on my new miniDV camera. but thats aside from the fact i WANT NO respect for stuntin the quad, NONE!! cuz there isn't a trick that i've come across that i would say is "hard" or dangerous at all. The whole reason that was goin to stuntwars in the first place is cuz my buddy thought i was really good on the quad and wanted me to go down and ride with them. and then alfmoney hit me up to ride with them in stuntwars. But now alf ain't goin anymore, so that fell thru. I'm not just some ******* that was gonna just show up at stuntwars bymyself with my quad.

and as for ur questions,
#1 u wanna know bikes or quad? quad between 1 and 2k (i know i got robb'd) Bikes, combined was about 8k give or take, i never broke it down. then u gotta tack on another $1200 for the trailer to haul them all around LOL,

#2 it really depends, i believe pictures can give good detail, u can tell alot from lookin at pics. Now if someone says they can do this insane *** trick that has never been done, then i'm gonna need to see a vid.

#3 hard to say, I'd prolly say the 400ex. But i don't see how this question pertains, my warrior was made when i was 4 years old and the 400ex didn't even exist.

and as far as ur comment on my hair, i could really give a fukk less what another dood thinks of it. The laidees dig it, and thats really all that matters to me
First, don't bad rep me when u are the one keeping this going, "***** bag."

Second, I was actually giving u some respect in the last post by basicly saying i see where u are coming from with the whole "kill ****" thing.. makes sense as to why u wouldn't mind showing up to stuntwars on the equivelant of a katana.

Third, i was suggestin you start a poll on that other **** dood, not u answer all them.. take a poll, so you see what everyone else feels on the topics...

Look, we can go rounds all day long, but the truth of the matter is, we BOTH MIGHT be good, but I HAVE vids that prove it. U got all on my **** as soon as I started posting my vids. If I had a dime for every person that has told me I have skill, I would be a rich man. Peeps on here, are among the best of the best, so i expect a lil criticsism from them, not some flamer on a warrior "claiming" he can stunt, and in the same breath sayin it takes NO SKILL to do what we do. Sorry, dood, i dont buy it.
Once i see ur vid, im sure ill change my mind, but till then... Step in line.

Thanks,
Barry
Old 01-28-2005, 05:38 AM
Clutchitup.com

well i took my first crack at editing lastnite

its all footage from about 2 months ago, but a vid is a vid

It gets the point across

But i don't know how to post it up. U post up a new vid every day, so tell me how i do it
Old 01-28-2005, 08:08 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

now he wants your help so youll have to school him again
Old 01-28-2005, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Skiboarder311
well i took my first crack at editing lastnite

its all footage from about 2 months ago, but a vid is a vid

It gets the point across

But i don't know how to post it up. U post up a new vid every day, so tell me how i do it
i use a ftp transfer software, but there is a way to do it in dos too... U need a place to host it, like i host mine thru metrocast. If u dont have n e luk e-mailin it, try mailing it, ill host it for ya.
Old 01-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Clutchitup.com

Originally Posted by austinz400
now he wants your help so youll have to school him again

Yes i will admit I need skool'd in computer ****

after u see this vid u will see why. Computers ain't my strong point at all

Can i just get a site to host **** for me. Like i know my one buddy said he pays like $50 a year or some **** like that and he can post all the vids he wants.

anyone wanna point me in the right direction of a website that does that. Cuz come springtime i'm gonna have TONS of videos of us ridin, I'm orderin up a helmet cam and a tank mount for my 01 :YEAH So shood be gettin alotta good footage, we wanna eventually put together a Steel City Freestyle DVD with all the peeps around the city, but thats irrelivant to this conversation
Old 01-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Clutchitup.com

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...=1#post1352430
Old 01-28-2005, 09:50 PM

ur pm file is full... get back to me asap.. i wanna help u get this up on the web...