SEEMYZWHEELIElikeaDIRTYJERZEY

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 11:49 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SEEMYZWHEELIElikeaDIRTYJERZEY

Originally Posted by stuntn247
well im going to make sure i get it edited correctly and itll be up...so....itll be here...youll see that you dont have to have a handbrake to pull off some sick ****...and you definately dont have to have it to do a footdrag....oh and standing on seat goin to a special k .....done it....and back to the seat... but dont worry its on film youll see that as well....aight well im done matter of fact i dont think ill post till the vid is up so i dont have to see the drama.....l8
ive heard this 4 weeks now

someone let me borrow their nonhandbraked quad so i can shut this guy up already, your not getting the point big guy just cause our quads have handbrakes dont mean we use them for everything and even if we did a brake is a brake no matter where its mounted, SOMEBODY HAND ME THE DUCT TAPE.
Old 01-20-2005, 12:15 AM
HiZ

HiZ is a decent person

You guys are ReDonkulous.
I love the smack talk to keep up to the next level
so yeah, good vid funny posts.
Old 01-20-2005, 12:18 AM
HiZ

HiZ is a decent person

Oh we like to JuMp Shy'T here
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	triple.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	118689  
Old 01-20-2005, 04:12 AM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

jumping $hit is gay do a wheele or something cool
Old 01-20-2005, 07:13 AM

gusgreenwall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alfmoney
because its fun and i got nothin else to do

and gus your just mad you cant ryme, calm down everyone i thought we were having fun for once.

Not mad just making fun of your gay a$$ for watching 8 mile to many times...

once again

J/K
Old 01-20-2005, 10:04 AM

RunUdown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by austinz400
hay berry i didnt see any foot drags must be you cant do them like jerzey can
foot drags lmao those are retarded
Old 01-20-2005, 03:27 PM

ROCcameraKID is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RunUdown
foot drags lmao those are retarded
why cause you cant do foot drags and others can or you are just mad cause you cant do foot drags?
Old 01-20-2005, 06:16 PM
HiZ

HiZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by austinz400
jumping $hit is gay do a wheele or something cool
I'm pretty sure if you can run 80ft doubles your wheelies don't suck!

Don't be mad at height!
Old 01-20-2005, 07:31 PM
cops lie

[QUOTE=HiZ]I'm pretty sure if you can run 80ft doubles your wheelies don't suck!

Don't be mad at height![/QUOTE

i was just kidding i know i couldnt jump like that anymore im to scared i get hurt .
Old 01-22-2005, 01:45 AM
HiZ

HiZ is a decent person

Word

Old 01-22-2005, 10:44 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

we were till barry all of a sudden turned into your butt buddy...and grew ***** and tried to slam somebody for GIVING SOMEONE ****.......well thats my boy and were from florida...and im LOOKING AT THE CAMERA playing the film with me on it DOING A FOOT DRAG IN 5th GEAR.......WITH NO HAND BRAKE...and i rode it as long as i wanted THEN jumped to the seat for a spreader....so just sit tight itllbe on here as soon as i can get it edited for your ***** *** jaws to drop.....(barry and alfie..) since they are the haters....for everybody else dont let these ***** *** pretty boys with SOME skill tell you your tricks aint ****.....post up....screw them....and thats real....oh and im "just giving alf and barry ****" no harm meant *****es....
oh and yall cant rap ethier....i kno i kno im just blowing smoke is what youll say.....youll say if i got the vid post up....well im going to make sure i get it edited correctly and itll be up...so....itll be here...youll see that you dont have to have a handbrake to pull off some sick ****...and you definately dont have to have it to do a footdrag....oh and standing on seat goin to a special k .....done it....and back to the seat... but dont worry its on film youll see that as well....aight well im done matter of fact i dont think ill post till the vid is up so i dont have to see the drama.....l8
that must be it cool kid...
where's the vid???
o, thats right...
no vid = no credit .... any questions?
o, and ill throw the j/k and and the um, so everyone thinks im kidding, u know,to keep it cool in here...
if you'll excuse me, i gotta call my butt buddy....
whatever...
Alf, u can borrow my no-handbraked quad if u shut these guys up....

o, and Chad Chad Chad Chad ... happy? lol
Old 01-22-2005, 03:57 PM

stuntn247 is an unknown quantity at this point

you said it barry IF he shuts me up......which he wont do....nethier will you for that matter....and if you remember correctly from day one i was givin you mad props just liek i was givin alf mad props his attitude sucks tho....and i said that...and from then on he gives me ****...and NOW...since you and him are best friends...YOU give me ****....ill be at stuntwars with my NON handbraked BENT FRAME quad....for ethier of you to "shut me up".......and i mean both of you...since everyone else on here doesnt run there mouth...they keep the no drama/ good comments thing going....and if my computer would not have crashed with the trojan horse virus and i was not in the middle of changing servers...i would get a vid up...im sorry its not fast enough for you...im not even done editing it yet....I WORK A JOB that requires alot of time in it...unlike pushing snow off the road like you do....but anyways....NO HARM MEANT GUYS....im NOT JOKING when i say ,both of you have skills and talent but both of your attitudes SUCK....and i really have nothing else to say bcuz i get nothing but static from both of you now when all i did was give BOTH of you props. i gave alfshit about his handbrake...big deal i dont like them..i gave him ****...wow...no harm meant he dont care....all that being said you guys keep up the good work and keep stunting...thats what we all enjoy doing anyways....but im not getting into a drama war with you two anymore...AS SOON AS I CAN i will get a vid up and you can say what you want...L8 josh
Old 01-22-2005, 04:24 PM
cops lie

its about time thanks barry lol
Old 01-22-2005, 04:37 PM

Thumbs down Re: SEEMYZWHEELIElikeaDIRTYJERZEY

you said it barry IF he shuts me up......which he wont do....nethier will you for that matter....and if you remember correctly from day one i was givin you mad props just liek i was givin alf mad props his attitude sucks tho....and i said that...and from then on he gives me ****...and NOW...since you and him are best friends...YOU give me ****....ill be at stuntwars with my NON handbraked BENT FRAME quad....for ethier of you to "shut me up".......and i mean both of you...since everyone else on here doesnt run there mouth...they keep the no drama/ good comments thing going....and if my computer would not have crashed with the trojan horse virus and i was not in the middle of changing servers...i would get a vid up...im sorry its not fast enough for you...im not even done editing it yet....I WORK A JOB that requires alot of time in it...unlike pushing snow off the road like you do....but anyways....NO HARM MEANT GUYS....im NOT JOKING when i say ,both of you have skills and talent but both of your attitudes SUCK....and i really have nothing else to say bcuz i get nothing but static from both of you now when all i did was give BOTH of you props. i gave alfshit about his handbrake...big deal i dont like them..i gave him ****...wow...no harm meant he dont care....all that being said you guys keep up the good work and keep stunting...thats what we all enjoy doing anyways....but im not getting into a drama war with you two anymore...AS SOON AS I CAN i will get a vid up and you can say what you want...L8 josh

know what? FRUCK U U FrUCKIN *****! "Oh, I'll be at stuntwars... blah blah blah... U live in the same state, 'richard'.... smarten the fruck up b4 u come at me...
I HAVE A FULL TIME JOB DIPSHIT, AND I manage to make time to post a vid a week (b4 others started h8n cuz i was comin up on sl), Plow snow on the side, and now I'm even finding time to tend to my grandparents...
U better know me b4 u start h8n... I was jus goin along with alfie, since everyone seems to love him, no harm ment to you in particular... but when u and ur boys come at my bud like that cuz u guys cant take a joke, i will go to bat for him/ with him.
I personally don't like how a few of my "buds" on here critique me...
I have had a lot on my mind l8ly, I've gone through in the past year, what most won't see in a lifetime. And still more to go. I'm not lookin to make any enimeys here, but I'm also not gonna stand for people "calling ME out" or flaming on my buds... deal..

Next time u come at me, make sure u know what ur sayin, cuz i never had a problem with u.. as far as the freestyle thing that was goin back and forth, that was half just a joke, just needed stuff to rhyme together.
I will keep up the good work, and ill get a handbrake sometime soon. Sorry u don't like them, but i feel u can do more stunts/ more variation with them than without them...
O, and since u seen my gay-*** "sponser" vid, u have my cell #... so u got sumtin to say to me, call...
I guarantee we can solve it ova the phone rather than flaming on here...
Talk to me...
Old 01-22-2005, 04:44 PM

O, and the REAL reason why I came on here to post was...

I wish to recant my previous statement about foot drags not being able to be done on a 400 without a handbrake...

They CAN be done, but i still feeel they look much better with the handbrake.. u can adjust ur poture much more, and extend the dragging foot behind the quad a ways, vs just dangling it directly behind the grab bar...
my 2 cents, not that anyone cares... I think all the newbies on sl h8 me cuz of the bad rap ive gotten...
geez, i feel like a pitbull or sumtin...lol
Old 01-22-2005, 05:34 PM

yo ruff ryder calm down youre tooooo sensetive, must be the bich in your blood j/k dont have a heart attack i need u around to prove a point. anyway why are u mad that barry was defending me r u in love with him or something, calm down u are a ruff ryder ride or die right. u get mad at me for being defensive when someone talks about my handbrake i have to defend that because i use one and i am sponsored by a handbrake company. and when did u give us props lets get real man never. look man i didnt have a problem with you but it seems like u want one look at your boys avatar i mean it says it all. you need to go take out a loan cause you got no credit, no pics, no video, no nothing, just a big mouth. make a copy of your tapes and send me a copy and ill make you a video for real. and dont hate on handbrakes just cause your to poor to afford one, ill get you the hook up and you can do magical handbrake wheelies in no time, before i got mine i couldnt do a wheelie for my life but when i bolted it on it was like an auto pilot my quad just started doing all these crazy tricks by itself and all i had to do was hold on thank you gp tech.

dont get mad at barry for having a sense of humor, you should invest in one.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by alfmoney
yo ruff ryder calm down youre tooooo sensetive, must be the bich in your blood j/k dont have a heart attack i need u around to prove a point. anyway why are u mad that barry was defending me r u in love with him or something, calm down u are a ruff ryder ride or die right. u get mad at me for being defensive when someone talks about my handbrake i have to defend that because i use one and i am sponsored by a handbrake company. and when did u give us props lets get real man never. look man i didnt have a problem with you but it seems like u want one look at your boys avatar i mean it says it all. you need to go take out a loan cause you got no credit, no pics, no video, no nothing, just a big mouth. make a copy of your tapes and send me a copy and ill make you a video for real. and dont hate on handbrakes just cause your to poor to afford one, ill get you the hook up and you can do magical handbrake wheelies in no time, before i got mine i couldnt do a wheelie for my life but when i bolted it on it was like an auto pilot my quad just started doing all these crazy tricks by itself and all i had to do was hold on thank you gp tech.

dont get mad at barry for having a sense of humor, you should invest in one.
like i said im not going to get into a flame war with ethier one of you anymore...and as for his avatar thats him and thats how he feels pretty much same as me. and yes i gave you props i just said your attitude sucks...and a sense of humor i have one...and barry YOU have no idea what ive went through in the last year or so....and there is a LOT more to come.......my grandparents are pretty much on there death beds i feel ya on the takin care of them thing....its hard...and AS I SAID I HAVE NO PROB with you or alf just the attitude....yall need to chill out....and take the **** you give out.... or just STFU....i dont have to prove **** to nobody to know i can ride....but im trying my best to give you guys some vids so youll have soemthing to bash me on.....ill be at stuntwars and wont be hard to find...so if you guys wanna talk pm me and well set up a place to meet and hangout and talk and ride or whatever...im not into this drama fighting bullshit...so dont run up on me trying to fight....or some **** like that...this is about riding skill...not fighting...which seems like where this is going...and instead of flaming up the threads pm or email works better bcuz it makes all of us look like friggin idiots...i mean seriously
Old 01-22-2005, 06:03 PM

send me the videos
Old 01-22-2005, 06:09 PM

barry and alf check your pms.....