public apology

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 08:58 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point
public apology

i am offering a public apology for anybody feelings that i have ever hurt here on stuntlife and for anyone i have ever put down. this is serious. i get a little out of hand sometimes but its all fun, but some of you dont see it that way, so here it is my apology to all, i just wish you all would have a better sense of humor and maybe this forum could be fun sometimes instead of a war against me even when it has nothing to do with you.

if you dont like my videos, tell me what you want to see and ill post it for your amusement, but ***** please dont go sayin our stunt is garbage unless you got some lagit footage yourself. but please we got, sit down no handers, stand up no handers (for miles), highchairs,one handed highchairs, apehangers, ballerina's, cliffhangers, every combo in the book, special k's, gangsta spreaders, no handed coasters, craziest burnouts from my boy that anyone has ever seen, circle no handers, and alot of stuff that theres no name for. and people have the nerve to say we got the same **** over and over. no offense but you need to check yourself's to see if you still got a heartbeat cause i see all you guys giving alot of videos mad props that have nothing but nothing in them. dont get offended but its true i never claimed to be the best but im damn good at what i do. people say all of our stunts are slow, no its just that i never thought anyone would want to see a fast wheelie anymore fast is old school. but yo if you want to see some fast **** ill put 60 mph wheelies on my videos i just think it takes no skill to just gas my throttle to keep it up. if you think other crews got better stunts explain how and why dont just say **** cause your mad at what i said about your mom or something.

SORRY TO ALL YOU FOCKERS 4 REAL, DONT TAKE THIS **** TO BED WITH YOU.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve
Exclamation Re: public apology

ALF,
haha, not to point any fingers (*cough* seemyzwheelie *cough*)
Yeah, I'll be the first to admit that I took you too seriously...
It's all good now, and I'm glad to see ya tryin to make it right with the rest of Stuntlife. Alf's way cool everybody, you just gotta know right off the bat, he likes to F%ck with ya, and get ya going.. It's all in fun though, so don't sweat it...
my at least..
thanks,
Barry
Old 01-13-2005, 06:26 PM

theKFX400(king) is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: public apology

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
ALF,
haha, not to point any fingers (*cough* seemyzwheelie *cough*)
Yeah, I'll be the first to admit that I took you too seriously...
It's all good now, and I'm glad to see ya tryin to make it right with the rest of Stuntlife. Alf's way cool everybody, you just gotta know right off the bat, he likes to F%ck with ya, and get ya going.. It's all in fun though, so don't sweat it...
my at least..
thanks,
Barry
i love to see two enemys be friends,
keep this non drama up guys!!
Old 01-14-2005, 12:13 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve
Cool Re: public apology

Originally Posted by theKFX400(king)
i love to see two enemys be friends,
keep this non drama up guys!!
Dude, seriously, who made u the stuntlife mod? U always seem to have sumtin to say whenever somthing's going down....

lol... ... I LOVE drama.. j/k...

see, that was a joke... any questions?