Vid.. "Saying Goodbye..."

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 04:06 PM

stuntn247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Vid.. "Saying Goodbye..."

wow ALF is calling somebody out on something he CANT do once again....the endos are sick and people on here like the cv boyz and jt crew have them on lock but we see the SAME **** on your vids alf the SAME **** ....wow a combo wow another combo wow a wheelie and another and another like i told you before your NOT as good as you think and you always say that your joking to make the other person look like they are overreacting about what you said to them about there vid . your full of **** and your riding is full of ****. you got skillz but not as good as you think ,we all got skillz some more than others but you and your "jerzey boyz" are not all that you got a long way to go with your HANDBRAKES and AFTERMARKET SLICKS.....and your same old tricks....NOBODY else on here uses TOOLS to make there tricks good they actually do the **** with the level of difficulty still in them.....WITHOUT handbrakes and ON stock tires so its harder to burnout bcuz of the knobbs and harder to control.....so you need to step back and i dont care if you dont like me bcuz weve already had this discussion before and i thought we had an understanding as to how you "give people ****" and you said it was in a joking way and that you would give props where props are do WELL all you do is friggin hate on EVERYBODY ....grow up geezz....and you wonder why nobody likes you.....nice **** barry and cvbz and jt crew and everyone else that does this for fun and not an image.....thanks guys....keep stuntin.... l8 josh.
Old 01-10-2005, 04:42 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve
Wink Re: Vid.. "Saying Goodbye..."

Originally Posted by Stuntin'Stunna
WOW i am glad that i am new to this site and juss from readin all these threads i see that Alf does talk and start alot of ****! I mean DAYUM!!Juss respect people for who they are and what they like to do, not for what you think they should do or how you would like them to be. I mean people dont post videos on this site for Alf's review and comments, they post them for everyone's amusement and fun. I mean when i post me and my boy's video, it is juss to show how we do it in Florida, not to hate or think that "OUR **** DONT STINK," it is juss because we have fun doin what we do and we want to share it wit others on this site that have respect for others.

The first sign of Low Self Confidence is ranking and hating on other people to make yourself Feel Good and Big.-Alf
Dude, I speak from experience when i tell ya that he's just bustin ***** on here. He, like a lot of other peeps on here, wants to see this sport develop, not fizzle out... He's just tryin to light a fire underneath some @$$es to get some GOOD footage on here.. thats all.. don't take him as a h8er, cuz he's not.
Thanks,
Barry
Old 01-10-2005, 06:24 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stuntin'Stunna
The first sign of Low Self Confidence is ranking and hating on other people to make yourself Feel Good and Big.-Alf
damn you finally hit the nail on the head, i suck.

i was kidding in the posts for my own drunken amusement, please stop taking life so seriously.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by stuntn247
wow ALF is calling somebody out on something he CANT do once again....the endos are sick and people on here like the cv boyz and jt crew have them on lock but we see the SAME **** on your vids alf the SAME **** ....wow a combo wow another combo wow a wheelie and another and another like i told you before your NOT as good as you think and you always say that your joking to make the other person look like they are overreacting about what you said to them about there vid . your full of **** and your riding is full of ****. you got skillz but not as good as you think ,we all got skillz some more than others but you and your "jerzey boyz" are not all that you got a long way to go with your HANDBRAKES and AFTERMARKET SLICKS.....and your same old tricks....NOBODY else on here uses TOOLS to make there tricks good they actually do the **** with the level of difficulty still in them.....WITHOUT handbrakes and ON stock tires so its harder to burnout bcuz of the knobbs and harder to control.....so you need to step back and i dont care if you dont like me bcuz weve already had this discussion before and i thought we had an understanding as to how you "give people ****" and you said it was in a joking way and that you would give props where props are do WELL all you do is friggin hate on EVERYBODY ....grow up geezz....and you wonder why nobody likes you.....nice **** barry and cvbz and jt crew and everyone else that does this for fun and not an image.....thanks guys....keep stuntin.... l8 josh.

thanks for the input, but why dont you look at our videos closely, kinda like when your trying to find your dick, no wait you must have a big one to go along with your mouth. look man do you really think i believe that you think our tricks suck. show me a better video big mouth maybe one of you or one of your boys, and stop talking with your fingers and prove yourself instead of riding everyone elses dick. would the ROC, cv boyz, or jt crew please sign this guy up for your team.

damn man im sick of these non riding **** talkers.

oh and thanks for trying to clear things up barry im glad you can take a joke
Old 01-10-2005, 06:43 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

can some body tell me what tricks the handbrake is good for
Old 01-10-2005, 06:44 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

u all need to knock it off and just have fun u sound like a bunch of little high school chicks fighting over the quarter back

HOLLER
Old 01-10-2005, 06:48 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Emrock
u all need to knock it off and just have fun u sound like a bunch of little high school chicks fighting over the quarter back

HOLLER
u just wish u were the quaterback.. get back in the bike forum
Old 01-10-2005, 06:49 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

and in regards to this whole thread.. 3 words

KNOCK IT OFF
Old 01-10-2005, 06:52 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Vid.. "Saying Goodbye..."

thats it im going to the chat rooms
Old 01-10-2005, 07:10 PM

[QUOTE=Emrock]u all need to knock it off and just have fun u sound like a bunch of little high school chicks fighting over the quarter back

you know you love it
Old 01-10-2005, 07:11 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

[QUOTE=alfmoney]

you know you love it
alittle bit
Old 01-10-2005, 07:20 PM

stuntn247 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow ok alf im a non-riding **** talker...well we will let the forum decide....when the vid is posted of me and my boy it is being edited right now..so well see..thanks for your HATER input it will not be taken seriously just like anything else you say on here SINCE YOUR JUST GIVIN PEOPLE S**T anyways......well ever thought that people dont wanna hear your **** they might want some honest input from others that have the same interests in riding....guess not and your tricks are all the same....nothing has changed in your vids...slow wheelies all the time ....sure you have more control than others but your not goin half as fast as some others....and your not going a quarter as fast as me or my boy and NOWHERE near as far......so....the vid will be up 2morrow hopefully...so youll see.....im sorry for the drama but i dont like takin s**t from this *** ...nor does any body else pretty much....

but thats it tho, no more drama from me bcuz i actually like to come on this forum discuss things and tricks with others and wathc there vids and i dont wanna get banned for speakin my mind on an a$$hole....so no more drama from me...and thatll be it...the vids will start coming...COUNT ON IT..and you can start saying what you want...but its obvious your immature and you cant ride as good as you think so you give everybody else s**t to make you look good.... way to go ALFIE.....good stuff...
Old 01-10-2005, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by stuntn247
wow ok alf im a non-riding **** talker...well we will let the forum decide....when the vid is posted of me and my boy it is being edited right now..so well see..thanks for your HATER input it will not be taken seriously just like anything else you say on here SINCE YOUR JUST GIVIN PEOPLE S**T anyways......well ever thought that people dont wanna hear your **** they might want some honest input from others that have the same interests in riding....guess not and your tricks are all the same....nothing has changed in your vids...slow wheelies all the time ....sure you have more control than others but your not goin half as fast as some others....and your not going a quarter as fast as me or my boy and NOWHERE near as far......so....the vid will be up 2morrow hopefully...so youll see.....im sorry for the drama but i dont like takin s**t from this *** ...nor does any body else pretty much....

but thats it tho, no more drama from me bcuz i actually like to come on this forum discuss things and tricks with others and wathc there vids and i dont wanna get banned for speakin my mind on an a$$hole....so no more drama from me...and thatll be it...the vids will start coming...COUNT ON IT..and you can start saying what you want...but its obvious your immature and you cant ride as good as you think so you give everybody else s**t to make you look good.... way to go ALFIE.....good stuff...
thanks for all the support, i look forward to watching your videos, you seem like a real nice guy, well anyway god bless you and have a wonderful night.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:38 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Dont make me get a quad

hahahaha

HOLLER
Old 01-10-2005, 07:45 PM

Dont make me get a quad

hahahaha

HOLLER
you cant handle a quad, but if you really want one you can have mine, i have to quit riding now cause nobody likes me im coming down to florida and im bringing my bags for good. and by the way are you done with them tapes if you are send them ***** back up here along with johns bike j/k
Old 01-10-2005, 07:46 PM

z400jay2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, hey barry, you got some pretty good videos on here, some good stuff thrown into a few different videos. but let me give you some advice on your z. i have the same exact z, mines an 03, i dont know what year yours is...but listen to me carefully, i used to be in a non-moving postion, and then rev the z up and pop the clutch while in first to get some nice wheelies on pavement. but dont get into a habit like that. i blew the first gear in my tranny, and it totally sucked, and i dont think you wanna be paying to get it fixed. i did mine myself and saved a few bucks, im just trying to help keep your z in nice shape and keeping you from going in debt...ol, j/k. but yeah, i speak from experience, and just trying to help a fellow rider out.