Vid.. "Saying Goodbye..."

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 10:48 AM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Vid.. "Saying Goodbye..."

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
Yep, You Guessed It, We Are Done For A While, Cuz We Are Tearing Our Bikes Apart For Stuntwars...

Whats The Matter, You Don't Like Watchin The Same Exact Footage Over And Over??? Now U Know How We Feel When Watchin Ur ****...

No , no , and no ....
I'm dun playin nice.... I ain't ur buddy, so dont act like we are...
And I'm sure you don't actually think ur a tough guy or sumtin, cuz i've seen the size of you in your vids, so smarten up... Jerzy's not much more than 6 hrs away.... 12hrs there and back, plus an hour or so to hunt you down and teach ya a lesson...
Think about it...
wow i guess theres no joking with you big guy, it was a joke at first but i guess you cant take one so your right i aint your buddy and our footage is the same over and over again just like yours but the only difference is one of my clips beats your whole video. look man i only posted this cause you bust on my **** bein the same but lets face it your in no position to run those lips of yours cause if you think your a tough guy you must be on that pipe cause i see you in those videos too arnold. take new jersey turnpike to exit 7a.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:44 AM

barry, when you come could you bring your snowplow, i hear there might be snow some time soon.

thanks alfie
Old 01-08-2005, 01:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve
Exclamation Re: Vid.. "Saying Goodbye..."

Originally Posted by alfmoney
wow i guess theres no joking with you big guy, it was a joke at first but i guess you cant take one so your right i aint your buddy and our footage is the same over and over again just like yours but the only difference is one of my clips beats your whole video. look man i only posted this cause you bust on my **** bein the same but lets face it your in no position to run those lips of yours cause if you think your a tough guy you must be on that pipe cause i see you in those videos too arnold. take new jersey turnpike to exit 7a.
Dude, how u think ur gonna be taken when u come out with vids that have to do with my screen name??? It's one thing if we have ridden together, and we're buds, but all i know of you, is ur a self proclaimed " **** talker"... wtf am i supposed to think???
Relax, Alf... If you need to put ur glasses on, thats fine... But I'm 6'2", 245 lbs... I'm pretty sure u dont want me being pissed comin down 7a at ya...
think about it...

p.s. I read ur other clip... I guess u just thought we were buds... but we're not.. so chill out with the smart *** stuff till ya know me, alright?
Old 01-08-2005, 02:05 PM

SPUD is an unknown quantity at this point

yet another good vid
Old 01-08-2005, 04:47 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

... But I'm 6'2", 245 lbs...
Well I'm 9 inches and 7lbs.... IN THE PANTS!!!

Actually.... I've got a needle dick.... but I fock like a sewing machine!
Old 01-08-2005, 10:45 PM

Dude, how u think ur gonna be taken when u come out with vids that have to do with my screen name??? It's one thing if we have ridden together, and we're buds, but all i know of you, is ur a self proclaimed " **** talker"... wtf am i supposed to think???
Relax, Alf... If you need to put ur glasses on, thats fine... But I'm 6'2", 245 lbs... I'm pretty sure u dont want me being pissed comin down 7a at ya...
think about it...

p.s. I read ur other clip... I guess u just thought we were buds... but we're not.. so chill out with the smart *** stuff till ya know me, alright?
ok buddy just watch where you step when you talk about my videos cause your new to this and more videos doesnt mean better ones 1 quality video beats 50 dumpster ones. just a heads up. and im 5'9'' 175 but never weighed a jaw once i broke it, give me a good night of drinkin and ill match that 245 after not pissin for 3 hours. later and ps when u gonna plow my driveway.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:16 PM

theKFX400(king) is an unknown quantity at this point

ok buddy just watch where you step when you talk about my videos cause your new to this and more videos doesnt mean better ones 1 quality video beats 50 dumpster ones. just a heads up. and im 5'9'' 175 but never weighed a jaw once i broke it, give me a good night of drinkin and ill match that 245 after not pissin for 3 hours. later and ps when u gonna plow my driveway.
lol no offense, but alfmoney has a point here, its just the same old clips, but, ive seen some repeats of your clips to alfmoney, so u both need to shut up and get new clips

stop fighting, sound like a bunch of bitches get out and ride, get better, and who cares if its cold. put on a jacket, like cvb'z jacket wich i plan to get soon, lol, so stop now!!

PS the defense rests
Old 01-09-2005, 07:49 AM

Cool Re: Vid.. "Saying Goodbye..."

I NEVER gave U **** about your skills/ videos... The ONLY thing I said was that last video, you shoulda posted "updated" or "redone" or sumtin... Thats all Alf. Never said it suked, actually, I said it was good, even though the first version was named after my screen name...
I come out with a few videos, now all of a sudden I'm saying I'm good? Not at all, bro... I'm sayin, "Hey, look, we rode this weekend, and i threw a lil vid together, check it out..."
Your on here tellin EVERYONE how great Dirty Jerzsey is, and blah blah blah...
Frankly, I think I speak for many who post here when I say, we're sick of it. Props to you man.. You AND your boyz have sick footage. If I can someday be getting footage that good, I'll be happy... But Let's face it, your not the best, and even if you were, it's only a matter of time b4 ur outdone.
I have Waaaaay more respect for peeps like Tim's Z and Bill's Blaster (or GSXR600XK5) who Have real talent, more than just variations of wheelies, but don't come on here and hate on everyone, just cuz they're not on the same level.
THEY post videos of wheelies, endos, combo's, mx- type ****, crashes, everything. And, they dont use 75% of the same old footage over and over in the vids... like some people I know.
Look, u can say what u want about being the tough little short kid. And, if you want, you can even keep trying to convince yourself that if it came down to it 1 on 1, you could take me... The reality is, kinda like with your vids, you think your way better than you really are. You might be able to impress the hell out of a crowd at your home-town stunt show, but when you come on a site like stuntlife with peeps all ova the country (world, for that fact!) seein how u talk, they're gonna wanna see some NEW $#!t to back it up, you feel me on that?
I don't wanna be beefin with ya over this, But I'm not gonna just sit back and wonder weather or not ur tryin to **** me off with ur little antics. Relax pal, i posted a few "garbage" vids... sorry. didn't realize you were the 'video police.' Funny, though... My garbage vids get quite a few hits on 'em, and i noticed when u came out with s.carter, u had quite a few of the same stunts i had in my "garbage" vids...
O well, I guess i put in my worth... prolly more like $3.56 worth...
As far as the plow goes....lol... I'm pretty sure that Turd wouldn't make it to mass, never mind Jersey... It runs REAL warm at highway speeds, even with the plow hovering right on the road, cocked to one side...

p.s. - KFX- don't even get me started with you...
Old 01-09-2005, 11:54 AM

I NEVER gave U **** about your skills/ videos... The ONLY thing I said was that last video, you shoulda posted "updated" or "redone" or sumtin... Thats all Alf. Never said it suked, actually, I said it was good, even though the first version was named after my screen name...
I come out with a few videos, now all of a sudden I'm saying I'm good? Not at all, bro... I'm sayin, "Hey, look, we rode this weekend, and i threw a lil vid together, check it out..."
Your on here tellin EVERYONE how great Dirty Jerzsey is, and blah blah blah...
Frankly, I think I speak for many who post here when I say, we're sick of it. Props to you man.. You AND your boyz have sick footage. If I can someday be getting footage that good, I'll be happy... But Let's face it, your not the best, and even if you were, it's only a matter of time b4 ur outdone.
I have Waaaaay more respect for peeps like Tim's Z and Bill's Blaster (or GSXR600XK5) who Have real talent, more than just variations of wheelies, but don't come on here and hate on everyone, just cuz they're not on the same level.
THEY post videos of wheelies, endos, combo's, mx- type ****, crashes, everything. And, they dont use 75% of the same old footage over and over in the vids... like some people I know.
Look, u can say what u want about being the tough little short kid. And, if you want, you can even keep trying to convince yourself that if it came down to it 1 on 1, you could take me... The reality is, kinda like with your vids, you think your way better than you really are. You might be able to impress the hell out of a crowd at your home-town stunt show, but when you come on a site like stuntlife with peeps all ova the country (world, for that fact!) seein how u talk, they're gonna wanna see some NEW $#!t to back it up, you feel me on that?
I don't wanna be beefin with ya over this, But I'm not gonna just sit back and wonder weather or not ur tryin to **** me off with ur little antics. Relax pal, i posted a few "garbage" vids... sorry. didn't realize you were the 'video police.' Funny, though... My garbage vids get quite a few hits on 'em, and i noticed when u came out with s.carter, u had quite a few of the same stunts i had in my "garbage" vids...
O well, I guess i put in my worth... prolly more like $3.56 worth...
As far as the plow goes....lol... I'm pretty sure that Turd wouldn't make it to mass, never mind Jersey... It runs REAL warm at highway speeds, even with the plow hovering right on the road, cocked to one side...

p.s. - KFX- don't even get me started with you...
wow my fkin eyes hurt after readin that one, where do all you people get out of my posts that we are talkin bout how great dirtyjerZey is, all i did was bust on you at first as a joke but yo whatever im sick of beefin wit u cause your posts are too long. but another thing isnt that what its all about varations of wheelies. and if you look at the videos closely youll see we have a bunch of stuff that other people dont, not to mention our stunts aren't sloppy and choppy like 50% of the stunts i see out there. not to bust on people cause alot of you guys got some good moves but by you saying (''when u came out with s.carter, u had quite a few of the same stunts i had in my "garbage" vids...) i have to disagree cause the same stunt done with balance takes way more skill than with the throttle. AND IM SORRY I DONT HAVE MX IN MY VIDEOS THIS IS STREET STUNTING. I DONT HAVE ENDOS IN MY VIDEOS CAUSE WHATS THE POINT UNLESS IM ROLLIN EM FOR HUNDREDS OF FEET NOT POPPIN EM UP FOR A SECOND AND SLOWING THE VIDEO SO IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A LONG ONE. ALL MY VIDEOS ARE STRAIT OUT REAL NOT FANCY EDITING TO MAKE THE STUNTS LOOK BETTER THAN THEY REALLY ARE.

second you are the one who turned stuntlife into fightclub.com, i talked about your video and you go on and on about your height and weight and bla bla bla. so lets not get it twisted everyone when this thread gets deeper i talked sh*t about barrys video and he turned it into UFC
Old 01-09-2005, 12:50 PM

wow my fkin eyes hurt after readin that one, where do all you people get out of my posts that we are talkin bout how great dirtyjerZey is, all i did was bust on you at first as a joke but yo whatever im sick of beefin wit u cause your posts are too long. but another thing isnt that what its all about varations of wheelies. and if you look at the videos closely youll see we have a bunch of stuff that other people dont, not to mention our stunts aren't sloppy and choppy like 50% of the stunts i see out there. not to bust on people cause alot of you guys got some good moves but by you saying (''when u came out with s.carter, u had quite a few of the same stunts i had in my "garbage" vids...) i have to disagree cause the same stunt done with balance takes way more skill than with the throttle. AND IM SORRY I DONT HAVE MX IN MY VIDEOS THIS IS STREET STUNTING. I DONT HAVE ENDOS IN MY VIDEOS CAUSE WHATS THE POINT UNLESS IM ROLLIN EM FOR HUNDREDS OF FEET NOT POPPIN EM UP FOR A SECOND AND SLOWING THE VIDEO SO IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A LONG ONE. ALL MY VIDEOS ARE STRAIT OUT REAL NOT FANCY EDITING TO MAKE THE STUNTS LOOK BETTER THAN THEY REALLY ARE.

second you are the one who turned stuntlife into fightclub.com, i talked about your video and you go on and on about your height and weight and bla bla bla. so lets not get it twisted everyone when this thread gets deeper i talked sh*t about barrys video and he turned it into UFC
Hmmm.. I guess I mistoke you. I thought at first u was just playin (I still kinda get that feeling) but after showing a couple people, they thought that u was dissin me with that vid.. so i guess i got a little defensive...
I'm not tryin to h8 on ya, but seriously, how would u take it if i came out with a vid titled "All-4-money" or sumtin?
I totaly agree with ya on ur clips.. way better.. more balance, less throttle= better stunts...
I'm not tryin to say i'm the toughest guy on stuntlife, or anything, but if someone was givin me **** like that at the bar, they would find out just how big i was... as im sure u would handle it the same exact way...
but whatever is whatever... im not worried about it.. give me all the **** u want, ill take it as a joke, unless it is otherwise stated.
L8a,
Barry
p.s. sorry for all the drama stuntlife... I come from a broken home?! lol
Old 01-09-2005, 02:11 PM

....POPPIN EM UP FOR A SECOND AND SLOWING THE VIDEO SO IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A LONG ONE. ALL MY VIDEOS ARE STRAIT OUT REAL NOT FANCY EDITING TO MAKE THE STUNTS LOOK BETTER THAN THEY REALLY ARE.

So who's that directed towards.... or in reference to? And don't say nobody, cause it sounds like you've got someone in mind making a bold statement like that.
Old 01-09-2005, 06:26 PM

theKFX400(king) is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
So who's that directed towards.... or in reference to? And don't say nobody, cause it sounds like you've got someone in mind making a bold statement like that.
im confused about this whole fight, i say, stfu and quit this drama crap
Old 01-09-2005, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by theKFX400(king)
im confused about this whole fight, i say, stfu and quit this drama crap
It's all good...lol.. we all betta now...
We are good peeps
me and alf figured it out, cuz whats the point in beefin when we're on the same page, right???
No More Drama...lol

Old 01-09-2005, 07:03 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

if we can turn this into a who is the stunter and fighter sing me up.
Old 01-09-2005, 07:11 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

o ya i like the weekly vids berry i see progress in every one i look forward to rideing with you again when it gets warm
Old 01-09-2005, 08:03 PM

you know me i would never say nobody, but it is somebody, nobody in particular just everyone who does it, calm down buddy are you feeling guilty or something
Old 01-09-2005, 11:48 PM

Nausty is an unknown quantity at this point

that was good, i liked it! Looked pimp
Old 01-10-2005, 08:40 AM

you know me i would never say nobody, but it is somebody, nobody in particular just everyone who does it, calm down buddy are you feeling guilty or something
Actually... yeah. Cause I've slowed down video of an endo... but not to make it look longer... only to make it fit the music.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:15 PM

Talking Re: Vid.. "Saying Goodbye..."

Actually... yeah. Cause I've slowed down video of an endo... but not to make it look longer... only to make it fit the music.
yeah right drew... we know all ur tricks with the editing to make ur vids look cool.. I even figured out all the smoke and mirrors u use too...lol
Just kidding...
but, on a serious note, i saw the JT teaser... looks good.. I like how u threw in some CVB footage, too..lol
Good job.. Maybe I can get some footage here soon, and ya could do a lil sumtin sumtin of all of us NH boys throwin it down?!
Old 01-10-2005, 04:00 PM

Stuntin'Stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW i am glad that i am new to this site and juss from readin all these threads i see that Alf does talk and start alot of ****! I mean DAYUM!!Juss respect people for who they are and what they like to do, not for what you think they should do or how you would like them to be. I mean people dont post videos on this site for Alf's review and comments, they post them for everyone's amusement and fun. I mean when i post me and my boy's video, it is juss to show how we do it in Florida, not to hate or think that "OUR **** DONT STINK," it is juss because we have fun doin what we do and we want to share it wit others on this site that have respect for others.

The first sign of Low Self Confidence is ranking and hating on other people to make yourself Feel Good and Big.-Alf

Last edited by Stuntin'Stunna; 01-10-2005 at 04:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Vid.. "Saying Goodbye..."