I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve
Exclamation Vid... "AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL"

http://www.metrocast.net/~barrydogg/...oolSpecial.wmv

enjoy!
Old 12-26-2004, 08:01 PM

Jimmah is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Vid... "AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL"

Haven't DLed the video but I hope it's not fromtoday as you two dinks never called me or PMed me. Lossas
Old 12-26-2004, 08:19 PM

Talking Re: Vid... "AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL"

Originally Posted by Jimmah
Haven't DLed the video but I hope it's not fromtoday as you two dinks never called me or PMed me. Lossas
lmao... u better download it... we left the house b4 we even had a chance to go on-line... sorry! Next week or tomorrow work?
Old 12-26-2004, 08:21 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

First the good stuff..

Nice to see the switching up with the chase vehicle, the angles and loved the no throttle hand slow wheelie with the sign touch.. very nice!!!

For the complaint.. dont take this wrong but .. U HAVE A LEGAL SPOT TO RIDE and u plow over the dudes trespassing sign ..

Think bro.. youve got the biggest spot ive seen thats legal.. dont lose it before spring.. ill be down to play.. and im sick of grass riding!!
Old 12-26-2004, 09:08 PM

Exclamation Re: Vid... "AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL"

Originally Posted by TILLER
First the good stuff..

Nice to see the switching up with the chase vehicle, the angles and loved the no throttle hand slow wheelie with the sign touch.. very nice!!!

For the complaint.. dont take this wrong but .. U HAVE A LEGAL SPOT TO RIDE and u plow over the dudes trespassing sign ..

Think bro.. youve got the biggest spot ive seen thats legal.. dont lose it before spring.. ill be down to play.. and im sick of grass riding!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! (both of us...)
Yeah, I never claimed to be the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree.. If he wouldn't have given me an attitude when he came up and was like "don't ride in there!" I woulda left well enough alone...lol... it's still standing, believe it or not...
Check this one out...

[IMG]Another Vid...[/IMG]
Old 12-26-2004, 11:09 PM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seemyzwheelie
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! (both of us...)
Yeah, I never claimed to be the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree.. If he wouldn't have given me an attitude when he came up and was like "don't ride in there!" I woulda left well enough alone...lol... it's still standing, believe it or not...
Check this one out...

[IMG]Another Vid...[/IMG]
lol.... man... you guys are crazy.. .also nice newly modified handbars
Old 12-26-2004, 11:49 PM

SPUD is an unknown quantity at this point

what all is done to the fofiddy
Old 12-27-2004, 12:22 AM

450r stunter is an unknown quantity at this point

the 450 gots x factor pro peg nerfs +1 anti vibe stem tag x5 bars um racing aluminum aibox ims bumper R.O.C. cumston 12 o' clock bar its also jetted and the spark arrester is taken out until i buy a pipe i also have razo mx 18' that are not shown do to the fact i was out buring my stockies e-brake block off plate and ? kind of after market clutch perch "i can't remember what kind" oh and a k&k graphics kit

there will be alot more done in the next month big bore and long travel shat like that did you like the vids???????
Old 12-27-2004, 07:22 AM

Jimmah is an unknown quantity at this point

MY turn. I agree with Tiller you do not want to ruin a good thing you have going. Think about it. Now the video. You need to get a camera man that actually moves around as he takes pretty much spactator angles. Also try taking more then a day to edit it, I know you want to get it out on the net but the more time you put into it the better it comes out.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:37 AM

CHRIS HOOD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jimmah
MY turn. I agree with Tiller you do not want to ruin a good thing you have going. Think about it. Now the video. You need to get a camera man that actually moves around as he takes pretty much spactator angles. Also try taking more then a day to edit it, I know you want to get it out on the net but the more time you put into it the better it comes out.
NICE
Old 12-27-2004, 10:30 AM

qwtbchn is an unknown quantity at this point

Way to go bro. I gotta come hit that spot with ya. Looks like a perfect place. I have to agree dont loose it by messin it all up. Looks like ya'll take care of it though. :YEAH
Old 12-27-2004, 12:04 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Sick guys! Much better. Both of you are improving. 450R Stunter.... try straightening your back leg while doing those stand ups. It feels weird at first, but you'll gain more control by having your leg straight. Barry... you're f'in nuts with those one wheel wheelies. You'll have those down for yards before you know it! And like others already said... have the cameraman more involved! Yeah he moved positions from the last vid.... but still stood in the same spot while filming!! That's a

-Drew
Old 12-27-2004, 01:22 PM

450r stunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Vid... "AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL"

Originally Posted by CVBz
Sick guys! Much better. Both of you are improving. 450R Stunter.... try straightening your back leg while doing those stand ups. It feels weird at first, but you'll gain more control by having your leg straight. Barry... you're f'in nuts with those one wheel wheelies. You'll have those down for yards before you know it! And like others already said... have the cameraman more involved! Yeah he moved positions from the last vid.... but still stood in the same spot while filming!! That's a

-Drew
Dude, It was COOOLD out yesterday... Did't want to be too far from the truck...lol... Plus we got it set up on the tripod, so that its less shaky. We will definatly keep moving (pun intended) in the right direction on this... And, Jimmah, ur right.. Next one I'm gonna spend some time on it, instead of a "1 hr special" like I've been doing...
Thanks guys for your input, and everyone else... Good, Bad, or somewhere in the middle, please post and tell us what u think!
Props to my camera guy, he's only been doing this a couple times now, and I think he's gettin better and better... Soon, he'll be able to make even my stunts look good... lmao... hehe...
whatcha think of those bails? One of them, i said, "I hope u got that on film, cuz thats a combo right there!"
lol.. Thanks again everyone!
Old 12-27-2004, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by 450r stunter
Dude, It was COOOLD out yesterday... Did't want to be too far from the truck...lol... Plus we got it set up on the tripod, so that its less shaky. We will definatly keep moving (pun intended) in the right direction on this... And, Jimmah, ur right.. Next one I'm gonna spend some time on it, instead of a "1 hr special" like I've been doing...
Thanks guys for your input, and everyone else... Good, Bad, or somewhere in the middle, please post and tell us what u think!
Props to my camera guy, he's only been doing this a couple times now, and I think he's gettin better and better... Soon, he'll be able to make even my stunts look good... lmao... hehe...
whatcha think of those bails? One of them, i said, "I hope u got that on film, cuz thats a combo right there!"
lol.. Thanks again everyone!
OOOPS! Hey Matt, next time u at my house and log on to stuntlife, please do not click the "remember me" box...lol
That post was me, "seemyzwheelie" In case anyone cares!
Old 12-27-2004, 06:48 PM

stuntn247 is an unknown quantity at this point

good stuff again guys....keep it up...
Old 12-27-2004, 06:48 PM

stuntn247 is an unknown quantity at this point

im working on getting my editing software set up so that way i can post up some florida action...from me and my boy...good stuff guys..
Old 12-27-2004, 07:54 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

great stuff berry looking foward to rideing with you guys again
Old 12-27-2004, 07:58 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by austinz400
howd the tux fit fruit bag ?
Old 12-27-2004, 07:58 PM

Cool Re: Vid... "AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL"

Originally Posted by austinz400
Yeah, i was even thinking sometime maybe my company will let me take a vacation, instead of just paying me an extra week at the end of the year! lol... If, by chace, I could get some time off, maybe we could have a huge stuntfest type meet-up or sumtin... Invite everyone who wants to come to a LEGAL and sanctioned event-type thing-a-ma-bob, and we might even be able to charge an admission fee! We could make $$$ and do what we luv to do. (And we could charge Jimmah extra, cuz he's a pain in the ***!)

What do ya think? Can we make it happen?

Old 12-27-2004, 08:21 PM

Ridercrazy4life is an unknown quantity at this point

vid was good except for the last part with the knocking over the sign,, that place u guys were riding is that legal?

Quick Reply: Vid... "AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL"