Wheres the midwest at?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2004, 11:12 AM

dubs LT is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheres the midwest at?

I ride a suzuki lt250r and the nose spends 80% of the time in the air or an 1" from the dirt!!!

All these sites I keep findin are all east coast peeps. So... wheres the midwest at???

I ride with 4-5 others that, just like me got plain and tired of just plain ridin on a trail or kicken up 20 foot roosters in the sand. Stuntin means you have complete (or like to think so) control of your machine! I think its the ultimate form of advancement!!!

**** maybe im wrong, but when my freinds (other than my crew) and fam think what im doin in the fields is crazy and I just roll back up to them with a huge smile sayin "what", when I see the look on thier face like someone died, thats when I realise that there arnt alot of people out there that can do what were doin. Sure you might be able to go faster than me but I know Ill out stunt and out ride you.

How can an 1987 yamaha moto 4 200cc 4 stroke beat a 400ex on the trails so bad that you have to stop and wait for the 400?(cause i did) The 400 owner is no amature and the quad is built also (took 1st place in the 400 class sand drags out here) it all comes down to rider skill and the next level is doin **** that makes others cringe!!!

Im not talkin **** or talkin my self up at all. Cause Im sure that theres somebody else on here or just out there that can out stunt and or out ride me. Just tryin to give props to what we do!!!!!!!!!

So keep doin what your doin and love it and show me where the midwest is at!!!

dub EB

by the way that moto I was talkin about (1st quad, also the slowest) doesnt have **** for suspension but its the wheelie king!!!
Old 12-24-2004, 11:54 PM

450r stunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wheres the midwest at?

man i just came from ft leonard wood missouri and it sucked out there or from what i saw im going to get stationed out at ft carson colorado which is near colorado springs how far are you from there and are there any good dunes or riding areas around there it'll take a little time to get my quad out there but once i do we'll stunt the crap outta our quads
Old 01-21-2005, 02:58 PM

sorry man I just got on here for the 1st tyme since I posted that statement. Ya there are some good places to ride AROUND HERE but CO springs is 8hrs away. But Ive ridden dirt bike in colorado before and it was a blast. BUt never my quad.

Theres alot of trail riding but I dont know about any dunes I highly doubt it but I could be wrong. The closest dunes to me anr in KS or OK wich is still 4-6 hrs away. But hell ya man you come through the omaha area with your quad let me know2 and we'll tare some **** up!!!

Late

Dub
Old 01-22-2005, 11:20 AM

and I know my crew would be down for a road trip to CO if you were to find some badass ridin out there!!!

Aaron
Old 01-22-2005, 05:13 PM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude im in the midwest
Old 01-22-2005, 07:20 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

been riding and racing for more than 30 years.Flat track ,gncc,Roadracing atv,dirt bike superbike.Just stunting last two years and couldn't disagree more with dubs post.I know it takes a lot of skill and even more practice.But this **** is mutch easyer and safer than any racing I've been involved with.I race a 400ex.Iron man hair scrambles and sutch pushin 40. bet you wouln't be waitin on me!!!
Old 01-22-2005, 10:02 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wanna see videos if your that good
Old 01-23-2005, 01:29 AM

I didn't mean to sound vein,I am at no means at the top of any of these games,But I do know the skill level and dedication it takes to compete.It seems like dismissing the things that brought your skills to that level.
If I came across wrong my bad, just disagree.I love learning all this ****.I guess i'll be lashed out at for that. cool!! Did you learn the( complete bike control) doing the ballancing act in the parking lot?? Ultimate form of advancement?Don't break your arm patting yourselves on the back.
Old 01-23-2005, 08:42 AM

catmanndo.... sometime we should schedule a ride at the badlands in attica
Old 01-23-2005, 08:42 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Silverthorne, Colorado!

Tons of stunt spots. All are welcome anytime!

-Drew
Old 01-23-2005, 09:40 AM

Badlands is great. I like haspen only because you can do anything you want on that property they leave you the hell alone.I would realy dig riding with all of you.when the weather breaks I'm in speedy.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:52 AM

ew'll b gonig in march prolly over my spring break ( last week in march)
Old 01-23-2005, 12:18 PM

jays warrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by austinz400
i wanna see videos if your that good
I think Austin was probably referring to dubs with this statement, not you catmandoo. Your statement didn't come off in a bad way in my opinion. Just puttin a young'n in their place with your statement prior to this one. I've seen a moto 4 cruisin around at our dragstrip and even my warrior would wear one out.