Old 12-04-2004, 05:43 AM
Clutchitup.com

2 Vicious Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: check it

Originally Posted by diescared
Is your exhaust scraping in that pic?
Loox like it.

thats the way to do ur ****.

Nexttime we go hit the spot, I'm takin my 12 bar off and gettin vids of me scrapin my tailpipe, and rear fenders.

Shood make for a good vid
Old 12-04-2004, 08:23 AM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Skiboarder311
Loox like it.

thats the way to do ur ****.

Nexttime we go hit the spot, I'm takin my 12 bar off and gettin vids of me scrapin my tailpipe, and rear fenders.

Shood make for a good vid
no it won't...
Old 12-04-2004, 07:00 PM

Peeweesp is an unknown quantity at this point

just make sure your tailpipe isnt longer than the fenders cause that **** will catch and you will crash pretty bad
Old 12-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Regular StuntLifer

seth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BRIAN_03
got the new toy out tuesday night.
are you ridin that in clearwater?
Old 12-05-2004, 11:23 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alfmoney
heres a real ape hanger with elbows extended try that 1

Didn't realize that everyone did them wrong except you???? Maybe you should release "How to do gay bar tricks with Alfie".
Old 12-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Clutchitup.com

2 Vicious Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Yah know, I'd quit the **** talkin cuz i've yet to see a CVboyz vid that was worth a damn.

Jealousy is a ****
Old 12-05-2004, 07:38 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
Didn't realize that everyone did them wrong except you???? Maybe you should release "How to do gay bar tricks with Alfie".
maybe you should release ""how to pick up gay guys in a bar with small dicks"

U GOT NOTHIN ON ME COMPLAINING VALLEY BOYZ
Old 12-05-2004, 08:42 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

omfg this forum is getting rediculous...seriously. everyone is always bitching and complaining...worse than most women. stfu and talk about stunting, period.
edit. nice pics by the way...looks good.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:41 AM
Regular StuntLifer

BRIAN_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seth
are you ridin that in clearwater?
yea, its a small spot i got close to 19, but only can ride the 4-wheeler out there cause the pavement is pretty crapy.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:42 AM
Regular StuntLifer

BRIAN_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll try to get some better pics up only had the thing 2 weeks and rode I think about 4 times now.
Old 12-06-2004, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Skiboarder311
Yah know, I'd quit the **** talkin cuz i've yet to see a CVboyz vid that was worth a damn.

Jealousy is a ****
Thanks! We all try to be the worst we can! Especially since we're in this just to impress you big guy!

maybe you should release ""how to pick up gay guys in a bar with small dicks"
U GOT NOTHIN ON ME COMPLAINING VALLEY BOYZ

First off... great come back. That was very original!! Can I get a big round of applause for Alfie's comedic talents? :YEAH

Second... I've stood quietly by too long while you CONTINUE to talk **** and start drama with other members. Members who have the power to ban you from stuntlife, yet remained calm and acted like adults while you played childish games. By claiming the way you do ape hangers is the right way and that Brian_03 is doing them incorrectly is a arrogant statement. I've seen tons of different positions for many different tricks... but it's still stunting and by bringing your own style to the table makes it fun. If we all tryed to model ourselves after your form and style, then we'd all look alike and what fun would that be.

Third... yeah I'm complaining. I'm complaining about how you come on here only to talk yourself up and let everyone know how great you are. When a thread popped up about the tires you guys used and where other riders could find some, you were rude and cocky. Instead of helping out your fellow stunt riders, you tried to sell them a "package deal" that everyone could clearly see was a rip off. So instead of making a selfish comment like "here's a real ape hanger"... why don't you give the guy a couple words of encouragement instead of trying to put him down. If you feel that his form is wrong, why don't you choose yours words differently and give him advice on how to get extended further.... instead of making yourself out to be the best and unless Brian_03 does em your way... he's doing them wrong.

And last... I know I suck. Everyone does. It's been said before and will be said again... probably by myself. I just hope that I made you feel better about yourself by trying to put me down. Have a great day Dirty Jersey... love your videos!!!

-Drew
Old 12-06-2004, 10:06 AM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! We all try to be the worst we can! Especially since we're in this just to impress you big guy!

First off... great come back. That was very original!! Can I get a big round of applause for Alfie's comedic talents? :YEAH

Second... I've stood quietly by too long while you CONTINUE to talk **** and start drama with other members. Members who have the power to ban you from stuntlife, yet remained calm and acted like adults while you played childish games. By claiming the way you do ape hangers is the right way and that Brian_03 is doing them incorrectly is a arrogant statement. I've seen tons of different positions for many different tricks... but it's still stunting and by bringing your own style to the table makes it fun. If we all tryed to model ourselves after your form and style, then we'd all look alike and what fun would that be.

Third... yeah I'm complaining. I'm complaining about how you come on here only to talk yourself up and let everyone know how great you are. When a thread popped up about the tires you guys used and where other riders could find some, you were rude and cocky. Instead of helping out your fellow stunt riders, you tried to sell them a "package deal" that everyone could clearly see was a rip off. So instead of making a selfish comment like "here's a real ape hanger"... why don't you give the guy a couple words of encouragement instead of trying to put him down. If you feel that his form is wrong, why don't you choose yours words differently and give him advice on how to get extended further.... instead of making yourself out to be the best and unless Brian_03 does em your way... he's doing them wrong.

And last... I know I suck. Everyone does. It's been said before and will be said again... probably by myself. I just hope that I made you feel better about yourself by trying to put me down. Have a great day Dirty Jersey... love your videos!!!

-Drew
FIRST OF ALL IF I WAS BANNED FROM STUNTLIFE IT WOULD BE NO FUN AND EVERYONE WOULD HAVE TO SETTLE FOR BEAT QUAD VIDEOS.

SECOND OF ALL LETS BACK UP A LITTLE ARENT U THE ONE WHO STARTED THE DRAMA HERE. ALL I SAID 2 THE KID WAS TRY TO DO IT WITH HIS ELBOWS EXTENDED. AND U COME BACK WITH THIS BULLSHIT. AND YES I TRIED 2 SELL STREET TIRES FOR ABOUT 50 DOLLARS MORE THAN I GET THEM 4 BUT WHAT DO U WANT ME 2 GIVE THEM AWAY. ANYWAY NO 1 BOUGHT EM NOW NO1 GOT EM BUT US. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT NEXT TIME. NEXT I WILL BE SELLING GAY HANDBRAKES TO ALL LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS ACROSS THE GLOBE 4 TRIPLE THE PRICE, GET RICH AND MAKE A DRAMA WEB SITE.

AND LAST WHAT U ARE READING IS JUST WORDS, ALL U GUYS NEED 2 STOP WHINING AND BITCHIN, CHANGE YOUR TAMPONS AND HAVE SOME FUN.

BY THE WAY SORRY BRIAN 03, NO BAD INTENDED BUT IM SURE U DONT NEED A TISSUE LIKE THIS GUY.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:14 AM

FIRST OF ALL IF I WAS BANNED FROM STUNTLIFE IT WOULD BE NO FUN AND EVERYONE WOULD HAVE TO SETTLE FOR BEAT QUAD VIDEOS.

SECOND OF ALL LETS BACK UP A LITTLE ARENT U THE ONE WHO STARTED THE DRAMA HERE. ALL I SAID 2 THE KID WAS TRY TO DO IT WITH HIS ELBOWS EXTENDED. AND U COME BACK WITH THIS BULLSHIT. AND YES I TRIED 2 SELL STREET TIRES FOR ABOUT 50 DOLLARS MORE THAN I GET THEM 4 BUT WHAT DO U WANT ME 2 GIVE THEM AWAY. ANYWAY NO 1 BOUGHT EM NOW NO1 GOT EM BUT US. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT NEXT TIME. NEXT I WILL BE SELLING GAY HANDBRAKES TO ALL LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS ACROSS THE GLOBE 4 TRIPLE THE PRICE, GET RICH AND MAKE A DRAMA WEB SITE.

AND LAST WHAT U ARE READING IS JUST WORDS, ALL U GUYS NEED 2 STOP WHINING AND BITCHIN, CHANGE YOUR TAMPONS AND HAVE SOME FUN.

BY THE WAY SORRY BRIAN 03, NO BAD INTENDED BUT IM SURE U DONT NEED A TISSUE LIKE THIS GUY.
Thats great! Thanks for setting things straight alfie! You're the best buddy!
Old 12-06-2004, 12:46 PM

ajbouffard is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: check it

Thats great! Thanks for setting things straight alfie! You're the best buddy!
i think handbrakes are gay and the only reason why you guys can even do what you do and i bet you guys cant race a quad though and thats what there made for but i still think you guys can street those ***** good but really grown up

oh by the way when you dis cvboyz just remember whose forum this is.....
Old 12-06-2004, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by ajbouffard
i think handbrakes are gay and the only reason why you guys can even do what you do and i bet you guys cant race a quad though and thats what there made for but i still think you guys can street those ***** good but really grown up

oh by the way when you dis cvboyz just remember whose forum this is.....

AJ... thanks for changing your profile. That's a cool team name BTW.cheers

And I'm not hating on Alfie's skills.... or even hating for that matter. I think he's a great rider... handbrake or not. I just don't see a need to be so damn cocky all the time.

I don't think he was trying to dis the cvboyz either. His boy Skiboarder311 was the one making comments. I think Alfie just wanted to put me in my place... not our whole crew. And this isn't our forum... ours is at the top of the "quad forum" page.

And yes... racing quads is the ****. Takes more skill going big and racing fast IMO, than pulling a wheelie on a paved road.

Quick Reply: check it