check it

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 01:53 PM

600stunnin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: check it

Alf is a tool, I wish I could be cool like you and do ape hangers on a quad with my arms extended. All you do is talk ****, shut the **** up ***.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:03 PM

stuntn247 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow im glad other people see it like i do when it comes to alfmoney.....dude ill just be straight with you....you ARE NOT all that....ill call you out on your riding skills because you have none....wow a special k,, a spreader,, "real" apehanger....wheres the superman...highchairs...endos...wheres your combos..reverse highchairs...highchair endos...boston stranglers.......i could go on.....im new to the forum so i wont try to get myself banned...i havent got to talk to any cvbz or juvenile tendecies so i dont know any of those guys but judging by there attitudes and vids i would say they are cool and definately can ride....YOU and YOUR attitude and YOUR "sick" vids....you dont have HALF the skill you think you do....im getting a little/BIG show together in florida for next year.....ill let you know when it is so you can bring your "mouth" to the table oh and bring your quad too IF you really can ride as good as your mouth makes you sound....but i think its just your mouth.....sorry if i offend any other guys on here....but im tired of seein this fool bash other stunters that are learning stuff and those that are already very good riders, just because they arent "as good as him".OH and MY sample vid will be out for your viewing in a few months so be ready..////my and im out.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:13 PM

oh and nice tricks brian_03 damn the haters....they are always there.... keep doing big looks good looks good...
Old 12-06-2004, 02:48 PM
Regular StuntLifer

BRIAN_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks, and damn did not relize this would cause so much drama. I don't really care if someone does not like my style, or can ride better than me this is a sport, not a job, I play on these for fun, not for any type of reputation,or money, exc.

I don't take anything I heard on here offensive, and yea I can let my arms go all the way out if I want too, but the stress it puts on my right wrist is too much for now its still healing from when I broke it.

everyone rides different, and someone is allways better than you in anything so just be your self and have fun, isn't that why we all do this sort of ****.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:00 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BRIAN_03
be your self and have fun, isn't that why we all do this sort of ****.

NOOOOOO.... that's why most of us do this sort of ****. Alfie is in this game to win every comp and let the world know of his superior skills. Recognize.

BTW.... sorry to jack up your thread. But you can see from the number of people posting about Alfie, that he's run his mouth far too often.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:27 PM

ajbouffard is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
AJ... thanks for changing your profile. That's a cool team name BTW.cheers

And I'm not hating on Alfie's skills.... or even hating for that matter. I think he's a great rider... handbrake or not. I just don't see a need to be so damn cocky all the time.

I don't think he was trying to dis the cvboyz either. His boy Skiboarder311 was the one making comments. I think Alfie just wanted to put me in my place... not our whole crew. And this isn't our forum... ours is at the top of the "quad forum" page.

And yes... racing quads is the ****. Takes more skill going big and racing fast IMO, than pulling a wheelie on a paved road.
yeah racing does take more skill but i dont do street nearly as much anymore and im doin more of racing and air freestyle now hey im trying to sell my ex and upgrade finally if any1s interested in buying an 02 ex hook me up w/an email

ajbouffard@yahoo.com
honda440racer@aol.com

lata
Old 12-06-2004, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by ajbouffard
yeah racing does take more skill but i dont do street nearly as much anymore and im doin more of racing and air freestyle now hey im trying to sell my ex and upgrade finally if any1s interested in buying an 02 ex hook me up w/an email

ajbouffard@yahoo.com
honda440racer@aol.com

lata

Dude? Did we just agree on something? weird

What do you want for the 02? Extras on the bike? Condition?
Old 12-06-2004, 03:35 PM

ajbouffard is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude? Did we just agree on something? weird

What do you want for the 02? Extras on the bike? Condition?
This is a 2002 400ex with lots of extras:
omf scoops
ac racing nerf bars
srp rev box
renthal fatbars
renthal 530 race chain
sunstar sprokets 1 tooth up in the front
maier plastic
gas cap breather
magnem foot peg extenders
renthal grips
holeshot mx front tires
msr clutch perch and lever
WB parking brake block off
Barnett dirt digger clutch

and more...

i am asking 3,600 or best offer
good condition
Old 12-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Regular StuntLifer

hey I'll sell mine for 3,300 if anyone wants it.

chromolly custom 12 bar, msr handle bars, uni filter, and one slightly bent right rear wheel, new rear brakes, extra spark plugs, carb has been mod. to allow more idle adjustment.

I am being very resonable by not jacking up the price for the bent wheel

oh yea its a 2003
Old 12-06-2004, 04:41 PM

im not trying to intentionally start any ****....i shouldnt have said "im calling you out on your riding skills" because in reality im not....im just saying dont try to act like your the best its all for fun....i could give a **** about winning a comp just to say i won it....i would just enjoy being out ther with all you guys and everyone else who shows up to do what we do and show waht they got....its all about the tricks just do the damn thing.....if your better than me so what if im better than you so what....but i just dont think your as good as you TRY to make everyone think you are....you got skills but give respect where respect is due....cvbz and the other groups on here are doing there thing....there not bashing nobody...BUT YOU....time to stop and look around....just my basically do what you do....give respect get respect.....and i am getting a show together for down here in florida....bikes and quads.....and i want everybody and anybody to come out show your stuff and have a blast.....thats what its all about fun...and if your not having fun...then you bout as well not even ride....no harm meant by the unappropriate wording of my comment about "calling you out" but just try and not be such an ******* all the time, hell, you might actually make some friends...
Old 12-06-2004, 04:52 PM

600stunnin is an unknown quantity at this point

That dude has the most cocky attitude, can never give anybody credit. Im sick of reading your garbage *** posts, go ride your gay *** quad ****in tool. I see people doin the same **** you do every day. Your riding isnt as good as you think. Oh and why did you put a handbrake on a quad? You dont need a handbrake to do those played out combos you **** do.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:13 PM
Regular StuntLifer

someone needs a hug or sumething, damn yall gona end up with a hart attack or some kind of medical problem pertaining to stress and or anger. chill out and drink a beer, get laid, do something before you kill your selfs.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:43 PM
Clutchitup.com

2 Vicious Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think he was trying to dis the cvboyz either. His boy Skiboarder311 was the one making comments. I think Alfie just wanted to put me in my place... not our whole crew. And this isn't our forum... ours is at the top of the "quad forum" page.
Dood u started the **** talkin, I just threw in my observation.

I've seen all the vids out there, and IMO anything i've seen from the CVBOYZ hasn't been anything special. Only quad stuntin vids that i ever saw that impressed me was the dirty jerzey vids.

U guys post up a vid with some nice ****, I'll give respect.
Old 12-06-2004, 08:13 PM

alfmoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ajbouffard
i think handbrakes are gay and the only reason why you guys can even do what you do and i bet you guys cant race a quad though and thats what there made for but i still think you guys can street those ***** good but really grown up

oh by the way when you dis cvboyz just remember whose forum this is.....
ill remember that this is the quad forum next time big guy.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:45 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Skiboarder311
Dood u started the **** talkin, I just threw in my observation.

I've seen all the vids out there, and IMO anything i've seen from the CVBOYZ hasn't been anything special. Only quad stuntin vids that i ever saw that impressed me was the dirty jerzey vids.

U guys post up a vid with some nice ****, I'll give respect.
1. Though Andrew could have remained silent I do not personally believe he was the one that started this. It was in response to an earlier post.

2. One comment from one member of our crew is going to sour your whole opinion of us? Also, in his post, he never claimed that he or us...were any better than anyone else out there.

3. Sorry you didn't like our videos....I guess we should have filmed more than twice this year .

4. Okay, so you want to see another video? Maybe something a little better? Unfortunately due to the weather, I don't think I can get any more footage, but I'm willing to throw together something with footage I already have. I even suck at video editing....almost as bad as I suck at riding. What song do you want in the video?

5. I am not trying to start drama with anybody by posting any of the above. I think it's pretty stupid that the post went from pic posting, to a drama fest...guess that's why there isn't much useful info here anymore. I have never bashed anyone here, and I don't intend to. I have respect for Dirty Jerzey's skills, and I have seen a lot of cool pictures and videos posted by alfmoney....I can't say I agree with everything they post, but I'm sure people can say the same for me, so I won't even comment there.

6. Everybody just go out and ride or something.

7. Don't ask why I am numbering everything. There really is no point to it.

8. -Josh
Old 12-07-2004, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by 600stunnin
Alf is a tool, I wish I could be cool like you and do ape hangers on a quad with my arms extended. All you do is talk ****, shut the **** up ***.
if u want an autograph just pm me next time u dont have 2 let the whole forum know.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by 600stunnin
1.That dude has the most cocky attitude, can never give anybody credit.2. Im sick of reading your garbage *** posts, go ride your gay *** quad ****in tool. 3. I see people doin the same **** you do every day.4. Your riding isnt as good as you think. 5. Oh and why did you put a handbrake on a quad? 6.You dont need a handbrake to do those played out combos you **** do.
1. sorry 4 not givin much credit 2 others( but i feel u have 2 earn it)
2. im sick of the smell of garbage every time u *** to this forum ( so get in the dumpster)
3. then share it with us ( instead of flappin your gums).
4. i know ive seen better
5. because my right foot got tired from stepping on everyones toes
6. i do im nothing without my handbrake
Old 12-07-2004, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by stuntn247
wow im glad other people see it like i do when it comes to alfmoney.....dude ill just be straight with you....you ARE NOT all that....ill call you out on your riding skills because you have none....wow a special k,, a spreader,, "real" apehanger....wheres the superman...highchairs...endos...wheres your combos..reverse highchairs...highchair endos...boston stranglers.......i could go on.....im new to the forum so i wont try to get myself banned...i havent got to talk to any cvbz or juvenile tendecies so i dont know any of those guys but judging by there attitudes and vids i would say they are cool and definately can ride....YOU and YOUR attitude and YOUR "sick" vids....you dont have HALF the skill you think you do....im getting a little/BIG show together in florida for next year.....ill let you know when it is so you can bring your "mouth" to the table oh and bring your quad too IF you really can ride as good as your mouth makes you sound....but i think its just your mouth.....sorry if i offend any other guys on here....but im tired of seein this fool bash other stunters that are learning stuff and those that are already very good riders, just because they arent "as good as him".OH and MY sample vid will be out for your viewing in a few months so be ready..////my and im out.
look man im tired of all you **** talkin punk *** whining babies. stuntlife is supposed 2 be fun all u guys take this **** 2 bed with u. i get drunk and come on here 2 have fun and i dont think sayin "this is a real apehanger elbows extended" is anything 2 cry about. lets get real now if i was your boy and i said that u would take that as advice right. but since u dont no me u take that **** 2 heart. u think when i go 2 sleep i think about u guys and the **** u talk bout me, id rather dream about your mothers. jk ask tiller he knows its all games 2 me on here but out there its not i love riding as much as the next guy but i also like 2 have a little fun 2. if i think im the best out there so what if i thought i wasnt **** then i wouldnt be ****. you all can hate all you want and try 2 call me out and say u got a little comp in florida but ill be at stuntwars in febuary so u can meet me there if u want. i want 2 get along with everyone on here but its hard 2 when u cant make a little joke without everyone getting there panties in a bunch. words are words and videos are videos the only difference between me and you is i have both.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:17 AM

"words are words and videos are videos the only difference between me and you is i have both." and very soon i will have both i never said i could ride better than you lets get that str8 i ride as everybody else does the best they can....BUT YOU need to stop being so critical of everyone else on here....if you say your not on here to start ****......im out....ill be at stuntwars ONLY if im not working....and in my job you dont know until the few days before but i only live a few hours away so if not ill be there btu i dont wanna say oh hell yeah ill be there....and then not be able to so i have to hear oh you bitched up......but i am working with my sponsors in town that i havce already dealt with on NUMEROUS occasions to put on car and bike shows with.....so it WILL happen and i WILL let everyone know so we can all get together hopefully and meet and ride and stunt....after all that IS what we do best......
Old 12-07-2004, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by alfmoney
look man im tired of all you **** talkin punk *** whining babies. stuntlife is supposed 2 be fun all u guys take this **** 2 bed with u. i get drunk and come on here 2 have fun and i dont think sayin "this is a real apehanger elbows extended" is anything 2 cry about. lets get real now if i was your boy and i said that u would take that as advice right. but since u dont no me u take that **** 2 heart. u think when i go 2 sleep i think about u guys and the **** u talk bout me, id rather dream about your mothers. jk ask tiller he knows its all games 2 me on here but out there its not i love riding as much as the next guy but i also like 2 have a little fun 2. if i think im the best out there so what if i thought i wasnt **** then i wouldnt be ****. you all can hate all you want and try 2 call me out and say u got a little comp in florida but ill be at stuntwars in febuary so u can meet me there if u want. i want 2 get along with everyone on here but its hard 2 when u cant make a little joke without everyone getting there panties in a bunch. words are words and videos are videos the only difference between me and you is i have both.

Do you seriously think any of us go to bed at night all worked up over this garbage? If so, you've got another thing coming. I could personally care less if I **** off a member on stuntlife. I'm sure as hell not going to loose any sleep over it! And so what if your comment about elbows being straighter wasn't that big of a deal. You've made other comments that have come off way worse. No, I'm not going to go digging through old posts to bring up a specific instance.... I don't have that kind of time. You know you're cocky, no need to deny it. I think the jist of what everyone on here is trying to get across to you is stop being so arrogant and thinking you're all that.... because there's always someone better out there. Someone who maybe hasn't ever competed in stuntwars or any other comp you may have won or competed in. And stop trying to turn it around as if we're all a bunch of cry babies. That's just immature. From the looks of profiles.... most of us that have an issue with you being so cocky are in our mid 20's.... not sucking on Mommies tit. If you're really so upset with our comments, that you feel the need to post lame come-backs... then please don't even bother posting.

Now... with that said. You can read back to the first page where I stated that you were a great rider. I've seen the vids. I've seen the pics. No denying the fact that you've got skills. But so does Phear, Tiller, Chad, Jordan... all guys I've seen ride in person, and I've never heard the BS that comes from you outta them! Good luck with all your riding and competing.

-Drew

Quick Reply: check it