Random thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 03:33 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Random thread

Originally Posted by raptorchick
I don't think Chandler is the king of anything....except maybe a$$holes

Thanks for the correction. Didn't realize he was like that. I've never really read posts or other print on the guy.

And yes, Phear will always be King to me. It's one of those things you have to witness for yourself to understand. Combos, no-handers and technical tricks make him king.... IMO!!!
Old 11-17-2004, 03:47 PM

raptorchick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
Thanks for the correction. Didn't realize he was like that. I've never really read posts or other print on the guy.
Yeah, John Chandler (not to be confused with Jon "backflip" Guetter) is not the most pleasant person to talk to.
Old 11-17-2004, 03:54 PM

250Rrider is an unknown quantity at this point

yea that forum really does suck. its a bunch of 9 year old kids who say they have banshees and can do backflips
Old 11-17-2004, 03:56 PM

neece303 is a decent person

You know I just got on that site to look since it was brought up.... looked at one thread that was basically all cuss words HAHAHA... what a great site!
Old 11-17-2004, 05:42 PM

mxquadracer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hbomb is in shambes Poorly moderated...hell what am I talking about there is no moderation The site really does need to be closed down at the very least until someone gets in there to gain some control back. Though even then maybe keep it closed...

What happend between you and Jon anyways Phear? I've seen plenty of bickering back and forth...you always seemed to come out on top...but I always wondered what all of it was about?

I've talked to Chandler a couple times, he's not such a bad guy...got the mouth of a sailor, and really likes the smell of his own farts...(you'd have to read to know)...but he didn't seem to bad to me?
Old 11-18-2004, 02:28 PM

mmeastcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I go to work for a few days and somebody actually replied, I wasn't stickin' up for it or anything, just curious about what people thought about the board/company, 'cuz it seems they were pushin' quads heavy, though not on the stunting front, now the company seems to be dropping off the deep end. I hate that place, but it was the first forum I ever joined and it had sentimental value!!! As I burst into tears....
Old 11-20-2004, 02:37 PM

sledneck is an unknown quantity at this point

I am registerd on that forum, but never go to it. It's starting to be the same with the Slednecks Forum, a bunch of kids talking about them having sleds and doing "Sick Tricks" and "Backflips"......But no pics to back it up, And some of the Slednecks use to go on there, but no more. I've wrote Jay Quinlan like 4 e-mails and posted stuff on the forum to him but no reply......WHAT THE F#CK.

Bryan
Old 11-21-2004, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by sledneck
I am registerd on that forum, but never go to it. It's starting to be the same with the Slednecks Forum, a bunch of kids talking about them having sleds and doing "Sick Tricks" and "Backflips"......But no pics to back it up, And some of the Slednecks use to go on there, but no more. I've wrote Jay Quinlan like 4 e-mails and posted stuff on the forum to him but no reply......WHAT THE F#CK.

Bryan

Want me to egg his house for you?
Old 11-21-2004, 01:09 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

put a flaming bag of poo on his doorstep...then hell learn not to fk with bryan!
Old 11-21-2004, 03:15 PM

sledneck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
Want me to egg his house for you?

You suck!!!, No jk. Thanks for that check. And man if you ever see him or somethin, get his autograph or somethin for me that would be awsome of you. And has anyone seen Slednecks 7? I think it's the best Slednecks yet, it's awsome. Right Tim, then he'd feel the wrath

Bryan
Old 11-21-2004, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by sledneck
And man if you ever see him or somethin
Bryan

You would think that living in the same town for almost 2 years, that we would have bumped into each other by now. Haven't seen him once, other than the show they did at Copper Mountain Ski Resort.

-Drew