I want to know what all the women of the biker world think bout this

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2003, 03:17 PM

Swayz is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to know what all the women of the biker world think bout this

When asked about her character in the movie Biker Boyz she said on national TV with millions of viewers " Well my character plays half and half and if you know anythng about bikes , you get your respect by how well you handle your bike , and normally they dont let any women in the biker organization , you know , you have to have your own thing , but half and half didn't handle her bike that way and she likes her women the same way they like there women ( pointing to 2 guys ) " Salli Richardson-Whitfield I just wanted to know how the real women in the biker world feel about this . And by women in the biker world to me that mean If you are here or would be on Stuntlife if you new about it . Swayz
Old 01-22-2003, 06:48 PM

TrikChik is an unknown quantity at this point
I am a little unsure as to what you are asking.
Old 01-22-2003, 09:12 PM

JakeF is an unknown quantity at this point
normally they dont let any women in the biker organization
I think he means, How do you feel about that ?
Old 01-22-2003, 09:37 PM

punky is an unknown quantity at this point
i think it's bullshit!!! 100% bullshit
Old 01-22-2003, 09:45 PM

Yeah mee tooo , I did not want to say my opinion at first , but now , I cant believe that , that statement totally is a degrating statement and is so untrue , I know as a stunna If I find a chick who was into bikes and rides , I will Marry her. Damnit I am mad , And then she goes and says half and half ( her character in the movie ) didn't handle her bike that way the key word to me was that way . I spoke to 1 of my boyz a stunna too and he feels the same way I do any one else see this , glad I taped it , lataz Swayz
Old 01-22-2003, 09:50 PM

punky is an unknown quantity at this point
The first time I saw on of the previews for the movie, I was like, "Ya know, I bet this movie is going to be retarded as hell. It's gonna be like the Fast and the Furious, shitty story line, but bad *** rides!" So now I hear this ****, yeah um I was totally right!
Old 01-23-2003, 02:19 AM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess(?) I'm on Swayz side on this one. If I find that a girl rides, that's a huge bonus! I would definately never shoot down a girl for her riding skills, but offer only encouragement!!!
(l) + motorcycle = love lmao
Old 01-23-2003, 07:35 AM

Emily is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't understand what that chick is trying to say.

What is this half and half stuff????
Old 01-23-2003, 09:17 AM

Half n Half is her name in the movie .
Old 01-23-2003, 01:07 PM

BIGLIZ34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Most guys are cool about girls riding, they think its cool for the most part....problems start when the girls start showing them up !!!!
lol
Old 01-23-2003, 07:04 PM

Signal12_babe is an unknown quantity at this point
If I understand her statement correctly ..... I totally disagree.
I am a female rider and I just want to be treated as an equal.

I also feel that this movie might not give the biker community a very good name.
Anyone else feel this way about this movie ?!?!
Old 01-24-2003, 11:26 AM

Insane02GIXXER is an unknown quantity at this point
Actually I am told the from poeple who have seen it that it dosent really make us look bad.This movie isnt gonna really change anyones perception "bikers" anyway. Poeple have had the notion in there head that most of us are nothin but hooligans since there has been 2 wheels. I am hoping this movie brings us good publicity and gives us a bigger following. As for the what the gurl said, that is complete :, there isnt anything sexier to me than a hottie holding her own on a gixxer!:D
Old 01-24-2003, 12:08 PM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm thinking that only people that are really into this stuff are gonna go see it. I doubt that you'd walk into the theatre and see a bunch of old people. So the kind of people that will see it wont think bad of us. They'll just be jealous as hell of all of us!!!! And rightfully so, we kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but overall, I think this movie is gonna kinda blow, just 'cause there's bikes doesn't mean it's gonna be good.(it helps but...)
just my 2cents
later
Old 01-24-2003, 02:29 PM

Ice_Maiden is an unknown quantity at this point
From experience, just riding my own bike gets me respect. I don't think I'd have to handle it "that way" to get the respect. I'm sure there are guys out there that think if a woman can stunt it is more appealing but as long as we ride our own, we deserve respect.
Old 01-24-2003, 03:15 PM
DTE & CORE 6

Sulli is an unknown quantity at this point
to get respect...what the hell is that all about.
F the people who don't respect you.
If you gotta do something to earn someones respect then you don't know what respect is and neither does that person or persons. People that feel they need to do things for others approval...well they better..Stop and check themselves!

Ride because you like to ride..Ride because you want to ride...Ride because you CAN!

Now admiring someone that can ride that's totally different!

That's all I gotta say.

Last edited by Sulli; 01-27-2003 at 10:04 AM.
Old 01-24-2003, 11:51 PM

SexyRocketRider is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 01-25-2003, 11:56 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
OK, I feel that this movie is going to BLOW EVERYTHING OUT OF porportion!!! Like The Fast & the Furious!!! that movie pissed me off, cause I have an import, now all the kids have these little Civics that have a body kits & the only word they can say is NOS, they no nothing else!! They don't know **** about their car, but they have NOS (nitrous) they don't know NX is better!! Any how, it just made the scene so much worse than it is!!!

I am a girl, I have my own bike, gsxr its not a 6 (we upgraded, not going to say what it is..(its a sleeper)) I sometimes get to ride by boyfriends 900rr. But I think I can HANDLE my bike pretty well!! I do notice that the guys we know absolutly love it They have nothing but respect, they also did before I had the bike. But I think that this movie is going to blow everything out of porportion like the F&TF!!! But hey, we all know what its all about so **** the people who dont!!

~Kristy~
Old 01-25-2003, 07:44 PM

( This is in regaruds to my previsious post, I meant nothing bad by it )
I really do hope that this movie doesn't change things, but hopefully make them better
As far as respect for being a female rider, Sulli is right, F the people who don't respect you. Respecting myself is more than enough.
This is just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Signal12_babe; 01-25-2003 at 07:47 PM.
Old 01-26-2003, 12:09 PM

Insane02GIXXER is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, a gurl with true taste! owns suzuki and knows NX produces a better a NITROUS system that NAAAAWWWWWSSSS (NOS). forget the b/f, Marry me? lol j/k But like what was said before, for the most part poeple are gonna see this movie that prolly have something to do with motorcycle or have a intrest in them so negative fed back hopefully will be minimul.
Old 01-26-2003, 01:45 PM

I will be at a permere night in Jax on tuesday for this movie.
All of us who are going, are going to bring the viedo camera to tape all the people that leave on bikes to see if they will try some stunts that they see in the moive ... lol
I know it's not really that funny if they end up getting themselves hurt, but you have to admit that it would be some good footage

Quick Reply: I want to know what all the women of the biker world think bout this