Female stunters good idea/bad idea?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 06:44 AM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Female stunters good idea/bad idea?

Originally Posted by Tony L
i bet I'm washed up on a lighter note i did see a vid of her killin it. Also Brandy from texas seems to have it we'll see.
wait, wasn't there a fat "Brandy" stunter from FL?
she was horrible but had a loud mouth for a bit?
Old 05-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by cjstunts
ummmm dude, shes right. the technical term for tank slapper is head shake, its when the bars shake back and forth so violently they "slap the tank" she might be a girl, but that doesnt automatically mean shes wrong. el oh el
+1 it has nothing to do with your body idiots. i've had dents in all my tanks from my bars from tankslappers.

Anyways my opinion on girl's stunting......Jessica Maine should be the only one. She is badass and has mad skills. Other girls will NEVER compare. Girls aren't built like guys and motorcycles were designed for male riders so when a female get on the ergonomics just do not work right.

That girl was talkin about how she doesn't understand why the girl ama racers couldn't keep up with the guys. Well girl's are not created with the same muscles as guys, they same stamina, and most times the same competitiveness. Girls don't have the testosterone which drives guys.

Now some of you are gonna say I'm a sexist *******....whatever this is my opinion and i am entitled to it. Outside of JM a girl on a bike is actually unattractive to me cuz most of the time they are only doing it cuz they have something to prove to the guys.

On that note.....girls on dirtbikes or 50s I think is totally hot. Don't ask why it's just different.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:34 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by big dave
wait, wasn't there a fat "Brandy" stunter from FL?
she was horrible but had a loud mouth for a bit?
I think your thinking about brittany. this girl brandy is pretty nasty for a beginner
Old 05-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
+1 it has nothing to do with your body idiots. i've had dents in all my tanks from my bars from tankslappers.

Anyways my opinion on girl's stunting......Jessica Maine should be the only one. She is badass and has mad skills. Other girls will NEVER compare. Girls aren't built like guys and motorcycles were designed for male riders so when a female get on the ergonomics just do not work right.

That girl was talkin about how she doesn't understand why the girl ama racers couldn't keep up with the guys. Well girl's are not created with the same muscles as guys, they same stamina, and most times the same competitiveness. Girls don't have the testosterone which drives guys.

Now some of you are gonna say I'm a sexist *******....whatever this is my opinion and i am entitled to it. Outside of JM a girl on a bike is actually unattractive to me cuz most of the time they are only doing it cuz they have something to prove to the guys.

On that note.....girls on dirtbikes or 50s I think is totally hot. Don't ask why it's just different.
If a 13 year old kid can do it then a full grown woman should be able to.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:05 AM

1000rr stunter is a decent person

Jessica Maine SUCKS ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havn't seen her do anything other than bend the forks on her bike by hitting a damn light pole. That was the best "stunt" I've ever seen her do. I can't wait to see a chick rock'n the **** out of some circles and just put her *** to shame. C'mon ladys... Step it up!!!!!
Old 05-05-2008, 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by 1000rr stunter
Jessica Maine SUCKS ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havn't seen her do anything other than bend the forks on her bike by hitting a damn light pole. That was the best "stunt" I've ever seen her do. I can't wait to see a chick rock'n the **** out of some circles and just put her *** to shame. C'mon ladys... Step it up!!!!!
She's not the best but she'd probably punk you bro. PLUS she's ****** hot.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:50 AM

1000rr stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
She's not the best but she'd probably punk you bro. PLUS she's ****** hot.
****'n please. I admit I'm not the best but I can do what she does with a lot more control. And I agree she is hot but thats not the point. lol
Old 05-05-2008, 03:53 AM

****'n please. I admit I'm not the best but I can do what she does with a lot more control. And I agree she is hot but thats not the point. lol
that's always the point.

anyways i've never met her personally but talked to her a few times and she was cool didn't act like she was anything special....and i've seen her progression over the last year and haven't seen any other female riders at her level.....you don't learn circles over night.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:28 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
If a 13 year old kid can do it then a full grown woman should be able to.
lol that's a good point!
Old 05-19-2008, 10:12 PM

stargurlz is an unknown quantity at this point

can anyone get me f4i 600 for my bday!? so i can try stunt instead fiddy haha
Old 05-19-2008, 11:39 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

i'm selling mine right now!! $2000 with a mint yosh and new battery. or $1850 without the mint yosh and new battery.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...ean-title.html
Old 05-20-2008, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by alicia417
i'm selling mine right now!! $2000 with a mint yosh and new battery. or $1850 without the mint yosh and new battery.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...ean-title.html

aww thats good deal but your far!
Old 05-21-2008, 08:07 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

hmmmm..... who sucks ***???

Old 05-21-2008, 12:33 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

bahahahaha...c'mon neil, he's just trying to bring the old school back with all throttle power wheelies! GHEY.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:37 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

SWWWWWWEEEEEEETTTTT MOTHER OF SQUIDS!!!

Old 05-21-2008, 12:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz

testosterowned
Old 05-21-2008, 01:06 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sdfkillz

hahaha.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:29 PM

i grew up being bmx girl till i met a friend who a stunter on motorcycle so i saw fiddy last summer so i try it which garbage wheelie. i keep try again and again till i get it better so now it summer again one years later i m like rookie now haha maybe be pro next years who know i might ride big bike and be good like any girls who wheelie on big bike.

honsetly i never dream become stunter till last summer i start so i think i m keep going with these fiddy lol cause i love it more than bmx.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:54 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i mean females are an inferior race but rrc is a real good rider and what she may lack in tech ability she certainly makes up for with style imo. i always find it funny how much **** squids talk about ppl who are far beyond their level. some guy the other day raggin on my avatar of a can can circle when hes not even catching idle yet

p.s. if a girl is better than you at anything besides making pancakes or crying, you should punch yourself in the ********* cuz youre a *****.
Old 05-21-2008, 04:37 PM

NEIL MORGAN FOR PRESIDENT

...minus the whole females are inferior part.

Quick Reply: Female stunters good idea/bad idea?