Female stunters good idea/bad idea?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 09:27 PM

cagedF-four-I is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Female stunters good idea/bad idea?

P.S. ......a tank slapper is when the bike vibrates out of control and your body inturn vibrates and "slaps the tank"...........right before you meet you new friend again..........lol
Old 01-08-2007, 01:52 AM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 06GXXR
I think if the female stunters are there to stunt then thats awesome but if you show up to the spot and talk all day and try to show off T-N-A your no good to anyone except the posers who only do it for chix. and you know them type of dudes aint about ****.
well sayd
Old 01-08-2007, 01:58 AM

cagedF-four-I is an unknown quantity at this point

If colton can get it up any female can do their thang if they want.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................Some got more skrills then most squids on here........i.e. RRC:YEAH
Old 01-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by cagedF-four-I
P.S. ......a tank slapper is when the bike vibrates out of control and your body inturn vibrates and "slaps the tank"...........right before you meet you new friend again..........lol

huh.. I always thought it was called a tank slapper cuz of the bars slapping back & forth on the tank.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:04 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Originally Posted by 06GXXR
I think if the female stunters are there to stunt then thats awesome but if you show up to the spot and talk all day and try to show off T-N-A your no good to anyone except the posers who only do it for chix. and you know them type of dudes aint about ****.
Very well put!

If colton can get it up any female can do their thang if they want....Some got more skrills then most squids on here.....i.e. RRC:YEAH
Exactly.

100% agree with you both!!
Old 01-08-2007, 04:11 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ever seen marcus on the f4i ....
he is smaller then most girl riders and he is killing it

they just need to commit
Old 01-08-2007, 04:21 AM

Catwoman is an unknown quantity at this point

I think stunters are stunters, regardless of who you are. Just get out there and do it! (I should talk...I really need to grow a pair before spring and fling myself into things once I get a cage **bites nails**)
Old 01-08-2007, 04:36 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Originally Posted by old man roger
ever seen marcus on the f4i ....
he is smaller then most girl riders and he is killing it

they just need to commit
Originally Posted by Catwoman
I think stunters are stunters, regardless of who you are. Just get out there and do it!
Amen to both.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Valeska
huh.. I always thought it was called a tank slapper cuz of the bars slapping back & forth on the tank.
nah, but we all learn new terms as the times advance
Old 01-08-2007, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Valeska
Very well put!

Exactly.

100% agree with you both!!
+1
Old 01-08-2007, 12:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

savgixxergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell yea we should and had my *** not went down id be doing it today. But I hope to be abck on two wheels by september and stunting shortly after. I still can wheelie and all just hurts like hell to ride. All thats about to be fixed next month I go for the long a waited surgery (so cross your fingers) to fix my damn shoulder. I hope to be riding with the best some them in the near future till then keep it safe and show them guys up.

Jess
Old 01-08-2007, 07:38 PM

Catwoman is an unknown quantity at this point

Alot of ladies do it for their own pleasure, not to 'show the guys up', no offense. It's just not that important to impress the rest of the world as long as you're accomplishing something yourself. I just want to get out there and learn stuff to have fun. Not to jump around and say "look what I can do!!" in everyone's face....
.Name:  main.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  25.4 KB
Old 01-09-2007, 02:39 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

VERY well put! +1
Old 01-10-2007, 02:15 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

a tank slapper is more like a violent oscillation, The term vibration is sometimes used more narrowly to mean a mechanical oscillation but sometimes is used to be synonymous with oscillation. but with that slapper, which slams your elbows, and forearms into the tank..... brings out the term "tank slapper".

oh yeah, and nothing is better than a ***** riding her bike in heels... and thong hanging out:YEAH its even better to see the chick doing a standup!
Old 01-11-2007, 12:25 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CYCLESISTER
I want to hear from the guys on this one I see you lurking around here, so post up your thought on the subject....I myself am excited to see girls out there keeping up with the guys and also 2ups are much easier with the weight(and skillz) of a girl.

I think its a great idea, I would rather go to a show and watch chicks stuntin it insted of a bunch of guys because Chicks and bikes are always a good thing, Naked chicks and bikes is an even better thing! Its hot! But the only prob would be all that protection you have to wear...Then you would be more coverd up and Thats not ok in my book! haha

Now the best thing would be someone with alot of killz going out there Naked and showing up all us guys on your bikes! Thats would show us all up alright!

-Boss Hogg
Old 09-16-2007, 06:44 PM

JonBlaze is a decent person

Much love to the ladies puttin it down. Super sexy,even tandem.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:51 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Burial87
nah, but we all learn new terms as the times advance
ummmm dude, shes right. the technical term for tank slapper is head shake, its when the bars shake back and forth so violently they "slap the tank" she might be a girl, but that doesnt automatically mean shes wrong. el oh el
Old 09-16-2007, 07:02 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

I would like to see a Girl that could come out compete on the same level as guys. RRC is the only one i see that is doing it bigger and bigger than any girl before.

FYI:
No Girl Has Ever done a circle
No Girl Has Rolled over 500 ft stoppies
No Girl Has Ever Won a National Competition

I'm All for getting my *** kicked in a comp by a girl if she beats me fair and square. I think if we hold them up to the same level of scrutiny (NOT JUST HEY SHE CAN DO AN IDLE WHEELIE) that a guy would be Judged. We would see more improvement from the girls in or getting into the sport. It seems that girls have always gotten more praze, sponsors, media attn, etc (WHICH ISN'T A BAD THING). I would like to see that put to good use for the sport your a spokes person for stunt riding now tighten up you game, learn the tricks that will put you to the top of the podium at XDL, Stunt Wars, Stunt Fest. Pretty faces are awesome but handing 25 guys their asses when you win a event should be the crowning achievement in girls stunt riding. I guess this is my challenge to any girl that is stepping up the game in stunt riding learn what we already did and come out and kill it.

May the best PERSON win!

P.S. RRC Kills it in my book keep it up!

Tony L
TLstunts.com
Old 09-16-2007, 07:13 PM

Italian Magic is a decent person

I'm a dinosaur, i still think
girls and engines don't match.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:27 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Female stunting is a good idea, but no different than male stunting.

I love practicing alone, for my own interest, at my own slow pace. I especially love those brisk winter nights alone in the lot. I push aside all my worries, relax and have fun.

Kudos to all those who love to stunt.

Quick Reply: Female stunters good idea/bad idea?