Anyone in VA

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2003, 02:56 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person
Anyone in VA

I'm looking for some girls or really just anyone to ride with out here in Virginia... I live in the Hampton Roads area... I see people all the time, but i'm always in my car when i see them, and my car definitely isn't as fast as my bike hehe, and i can never catch them.. If anyone knows anyone who rides out here maybe you could hook me up... Thanks...
Old 10-28-2003, 02:54 AM
Regular StuntLifer

FlatAir2 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am in Dover, De.......I am always looking for places to ride.....My boys and myself always ride down south towards Ocean City, but never been further south....We should all meet up sometime....we can pick 150grl in Ocean City and all roll.............
Old 10-29-2003, 11:47 AM

150grl is a decent person
Hey girl - I talked to you the other week!! Just to let you know it's gonna be georgous this weekend so you should try and come up on your bike! I can meet you somewhere if you want it's only about a 2 hour drive- I can meet you right over the bridge if you want and you can follow me back. Not sure if you said you had your bike shipped out yet or not but it is a blast up here. There is going to be a lot going on b/c of halloween and I think we are going to try and ride up north sunday and watch some teams practice. Well let me know- I have a ton of room at my house and you are welcome anytime.. I'm sure the boys would love a new girl to ride with
Old 10-31-2003, 11:20 AM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person
As soon as my bike is here... It's on i swear... Hopefully it will be here sometime in November... It might be cold, but that's why you wear layers... I'm down if everyone else is