Howdy

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 03:53 AM

Shakti Stunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Howdy

I am a newbie... the name is mega presumptous, but as I am one of the few that looped a 12 during my first wheelie attempt... I thought it funny....

Question. I am being told off for the way I wheelie. Ever since I looped it, been a tad cautious in clutching my 600 - more concern for the bike than me - and so have been snap revving and lifting... told that is real bad for the bike and that I am an idiot...

Welcome opinions... and how to get over that "holy ****" she's coming up too quick when clutching....
Old 08-03-2005, 10:02 AM

donkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Howdy

welcome....sorry can't help you with learning to wheelie, Im in the same boat, but there are some ladies on here who def can.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:37 AM

SicFLgirlR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shakti Stunter
the name is mega presumptous.
That'd be a good stripper/**** star name , welcome to StuntLife chickie :YEAH !!
Old 08-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Shakti Stunter
I am a newbie... the name is mega presumptous, but as I am one of the few that looped a 12 during my first wheelie attempt... I thought it funny....

Question. I am being told off for the way I wheelie. Ever since I looped it, been a tad cautious in clutching my 600 - more concern for the bike than me - and so have been snap revving and lifting... told that is real bad for the bike and that I am an idiot...

Welcome opinions... and how to get over that "holy ****" she's coming up too quick when clutching....
And this is assuming wheelies are good for bikes anyways? Tell them to off, you'll do things how you're comfortable doing them. As long as you're dumping the clutch, it doesn't matter if you snap rev it, or if you just wail on it and snap the clutch, its' still loading it up with tons of force. The only way not do that is power up wheelies, which can't be done with 600's very well out of first gear. Do what you gotta do, and ride to your comfort level
Old 08-03-2005, 10:50 PM

thanx all!
Old 08-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SicFLgirlR6
That'd be a good stripper/**** star name , welcome to StuntLife chickie :YEAH !!

That's good!!!
Old 08-05-2005, 06:51 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

"The only way not do that is power up wheelies, which can't be done with 600's very well out of first gear."

Um...huh? My '01 can do backflips if I tried to overdo a power wheelie. Any modern 600 can easily power wheelie right over onto it's asz as long as the rider isn't over 250 pounds...which I'd bet she isn't.
Old 08-06-2005, 02:51 AM

sukook girl is an unknown quantity at this point

your not the only 1 to flip it. check out the thread stunt quivers. my road rash pics are on there. that was on a heavily geared bike tough. my hubby just keeps saying practic makes perfect so happy practicing.

P.S. welcome
Old 08-18-2005, 08:01 AM

ouch!, and thanx!!!

have discovered its easier to stand up then sit down with clutching wheelies on my 600... easier in that, I can push the bastard down if it comes up to freak out point. Still cant hold a sitter though...