Redline Xtreme Photo Gallery
www.Redline-Xtreme.com
Tampa Bay Area, FL

Help

Old 10-07-2002, 07:11 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Help

Well I'm fucked!! I broke the engine case, bent my rear rim, and I think my forks might be bent!! Any ideas!!! Very low on cash, so looks like I'm out for a while Is it posible to repair this? It broke of a peace about 1" by 3" of the bottom right side, any advice!!
Old 10-07-2002, 07:20 PM

Laura Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-07-2002, 08:26 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Help

Originally posted by redlinejesse
Well I'm fucked!! I broke the engine case, bent my rear rim, and I think my forks might be bent!! Any ideas!!! Very low on cash, so looks like I'm out for a while Is it posible to repair this? It broke of a peace about 1" by 3" of the bottom right side, any advice!!
I'll keep a look out down here for you. I know the cash situation, i'm broke as a joke. I'll ask kyle too keep an eye out for some good deals to pass on to you.
Old 10-08-2002, 12:12 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by dkmssl
Damn bro I can see a crack or even small hole being able to be fixed, but that is damn near half the case.
Nags and some many others have these bikes or parts of them in their garages, maybe they have extra stuff laying around.
Used parts, try www.roaringtoyz.com and call (number is on the site) to see what their price is, they have almost everything, but you know this already.
Last but not least, I know a guy with alot of Handa parts sitting around, F2, F3 stuff. I will see if he has any of knows of any.
case is easy to replace, a rim? Try ebay cause they are not going to be cheap, again I will try and look around here and see what's what.
Forks? Are you sure they are bent? The whloe fork or can you get away with replacing just a section on the fork?

Keep us updated.
Anthony
My F2 is gone. Sold it to Kevin (CBR_Reigns) roomate.
Old 10-08-2002, 09:36 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn dude! I checked Vortex Site last night and they only seem to make Case covers for 96-02 GSXR's....sux for you...good for me :p .

Case covers are normally pretty darn cheap. You might want to check with Chuck Cash or Ebay. You might be surpirsed how cheap they are. As far as the rear rim....you have seen what mine looks like and it runs fine.
Old 10-08-2002, 07:18 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
scott from the starboyz is selling a pretty cherry cbr 600's for cheap. check it here . i mean if you have to get a new bike or what not..
Old 10-09-2002, 12:32 PM
MekaLekaHiMekaChineyHo

Evasiveactions1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
Damn dude! I checked Vortex Site last night and they only seem to make Case covers for 96-02 GSXR's....sux for you...good for me :p .

Case covers are normally pretty darn cheap. You might want to check with Chuck Cash or Ebay. You might be surpirsed how cheap they are. As far as the rear rim....you have seen what mine looks like and it runs fine.
Acctually Jimmy they only make the right side case cover for our bikes and the newer suzuki's and the left side for the 2000 and up suzuki's
Old 10-09-2002, 05:48 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person
stuntlife.com, talk to shugga, he has all kinds of parts!