Redline Xtreme Photo Gallery
www.Redline-Xtreme.com
Tampa Bay Area, FL

She Did It!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2002, 06:30 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point
She Did It!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes today was the day........LAURA SCRAPED!!!!!!!!!!! Or let me take that back she drug for about 20 feet its was awsome, the landing does need impprovment but she is there...............Ok this one time at band camp i was watching laura and she went to do a 12 and when she droped back she landed on the tail and it broke so she was like dragging on her tail light, it never went to the side at all it looked like she knew what she was doing.......so she drug for like 20 feet and then chopped the trottle and came down hard, found the windshield pretty hard and fell over sideways about 5 mph..........she will be sore tomorrow but her bike faired great just a little scrach on the case cover, and an awsome looking tail!!!!:D :D

It was a crash kinda day !!!! Gary found out that the roller needs to be alittle stronger......he came up really fast and hit the roller and it broke, so he walked of the back and the bike tumbled.....kinda flipped and landed on the saver. Nothing was hurt but his tail and his roller:D !!!!! Thank God for frame savers. I guess I need to get some:D !!!!

Everyone walked away, and bikes did great under presure. So looks like Jimmy its your turn:D !!!!

Just for the record Laura's scrape sounded awsome, I will hear it in my sleep tonight:D :D BIG CONGRATS TO LAURA!!!
Old 12-14-2002, 08:18 PM

jaxon23 is an unknown quantity at this point
WOOHHOOOO!!! you go girl!!:D

Last edited by jaxon23; 12-14-2002 at 08:22 PM.
Old 12-14-2002, 08:59 PM

CHRIST IS KING is an unknown quantity at this point
yes, yes, yes. it was pretty awsome, i was just a few feet behind her getting ready to go, had a first hand close up view and there it was sssccccccrrrrrraaaaaaaaaappppppeeee, seemed like it lasted forever, o-well the landing wasnt perfect, but she did it. congrats laura.
Old 12-14-2002, 09:04 PM

Laura Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
What an awesome feeling:D :D :D. I can't wait to try it again, but I think I will wait till my chest stops killing me from the impact on the windscreen. Damn that hurt
Old 12-14-2002, 09:41 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

FOTOgrapher is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats Laura, about damn time, just kidding. Must have been the best feeling when you felt it touch the ground. Did anyone happen to get a picture of it or get it on video.

David
Old 12-14-2002, 10:13 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice. Congrats Laura, it always feels good when you finally pull off a new trick. I've scraped a couple of times, but I haven't been able to ride it out yet. Congrats.
Old 12-14-2002, 10:28 PM

GreggV is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet............... congrats Laura !!!!!! You gonna go at it again tomorrow at Lakeland after the show ? Cant wait to see it...........

Lata,
Gregg
Old 12-14-2002, 11:36 PM

Laura Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks all for the congrats. And YES it was an awesome feeling FINALLY scrapeing and it just kept on going and going. I thought I was dreamin' the whole thing but relised it wasn't a dream when I landed and smashed into the windscreen. I will tell ya as I was scrapin' and hearing that beautiful sound of plastic scraping down I was pushing on that rear brake just trying to get it to go down and it just hung there I was like (note to self adjust the rear brake lever up asap) and then I guess I finally chopped the throttle down thus the harsh landing. Oh well I was still happy to land it on 2 wheels and I am happy that I finally scraped.
As far as any pics. Nope don't have any There were only 4 of us there today and 3 of us were riding and the other one had just set his camera down. I wish we had a camera rolling though because Gary's 12 was pretty sweet. He came up fast and started scraping and It was looking good at first but then I guess when his bar failed on one side he just stepped off and landed on his feet and his bike took a flip. His frame slider saved the motor from major damage that would have accured.
Old 12-15-2002, 12:35 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Congrats
Old 12-15-2002, 07:21 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Sweetness !!!
Old 12-15-2002, 10:36 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
Sweetness !!!
You're turn :D
Old 12-15-2002, 12:12 PM

TrikChik is an unknown quantity at this point
KICK ***!
I wish I coulda seen it.
I'll video for ya Laura when you feel up to trying it again.
I'm really happy for ya girl, you earned that ****.
:D :rolllaugh :cool:
Old 12-15-2002, 12:18 PM
MekaLekaHiMekaChineyHo

Evasiveactions1 is an unknown quantity at this point
You go GIRL...........

I think your becoming my idol now Laura...That **** is sweet as hell...I'm so proud of you...Glad to hear you finnaly scraped,your heart must have been pounding out your chest for a while after that one...By the time I get to stunt again your going to be parking it and doing apehangers and all that other sheeaht...

GOOD JOB
Old 12-17-2002, 11:56 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Hey now.. Be kind to that back seat BIATCCHH... IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! GO LAURA GO LAURA GO GO GO LAURA!!!
Old 12-17-2002, 02:59 PM

RcketGrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You go GIRL...........

AWESOME! Another milestone set for female stunterz all round. Congrats...!!!
Old 12-17-2002, 06:44 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah she was excited we were going to eat after and she was day dreaming and about passed the exit.

Don't worry Jason you will jump back in fast, can't wait to see you back!!
Old 12-18-2002, 01:16 PM

ATown1K is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Congrats Laura, I knew it would only be a matter of time. :D