Redline Xtreme Photo Gallery
www.Redline-Xtreme.com
Tampa Bay Area, FL

RedlineJimmy and Mikey Ulterior Motivez PICS

Old 01-16-2004, 07:10 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Argghh. I never said anything about Ice..

Look Im done with this ****..Id like to think I can get along with everyone..Im not pushing this issue anymore.. Nags keep being yourself.. Everyone loves you!!
Old 01-16-2004, 07:11 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by RedlineCarms
Argghh. I never said anything about Ice..
well.. I'm not trying to push the issue, but I quoted your exact post and ices name was right there
Old 01-16-2004, 07:13 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by nags
well.. I'm not trying to push the issue, but I quoted your exact post and ices name was right there
I quoted Jimmys post.. I didnt hit quote.. I just copied and pasted it.
Old 01-16-2004, 07:33 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point
drama drama drama..
Old 01-16-2004, 07:42 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by rpm
go borrow someones we know you won't crash it bro
Not to change the subject, but Jimmy crashes everything he rides. This is a known fact
Old 01-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Top Notch Riding= Cocky-*** Attitude

Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
I will only dream of becoming like the great Joe Brown . I guess hanging with Ice and Nags too long make you actually feel like you are somebody .

My remarks were not only geared towards this post but the many other pointless posts you have been making lately. I guess it is just another way of making you feel cooler than you really are. Let me ask you this....if you didn't have riding what would you fall back on to...your great personality? Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to trash you and have ignored all your other egotistical comments on other posts...but you basically walked into our house and started with your BS nonsense.

I sure hope that non-pen comment was not a threat or I might be too scared to even show up . Then again it would almost be an honor to get in a scrap with the man the myth the legend himself....you are god in my eyes .
your rite it makes me feel cooler than i really am..but i did make the mistake of bringing myself down to your lower level and wasting my time with you...u are the dick head who took this **** to another level..i dont think im anybody..but obviuosly you do to be saying all this ****..so besides you cyring like a little ****** its not worth my time to talk to a little bitch like yourself..so i would rather see you in person..bye *******
Old 01-16-2004, 08:14 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

JIMMY SHOOSH.. NO MORE.. LEAVE IT ALONE...See if I ever start a pic thread again you *******.. .thanks a lot
Old 01-16-2004, 09:46 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Top Notch Riding= Cocky-*** Attitude

Originally posted by Joe Brown
your rite it makes me feel cooler than i really am..but i did make the mistake of bringing myself down to your lower level and wasting my time with you...u are the dick head who took this **** to another level..i dont think im anybody..but obviuosly you do to be saying all this ****..so besides you cyring like a little ****** its not worth my time to talk to a little bitch like yourself..so i would rather see you in person..bye *******
Point Taken...thanks !

I will close on this:

I have NO beef with anyone and only hate when people come accross with their heads up their *** all the time thinking they are better than everybody else. Or when they think other people riding styles or habits are not the same as theirs....that **** got played out in Highschool. If you really want some beef with me than call me on the phone and talk **** about my family or close friends, but until that happens have a field day because this internet war crap just goes in one ear and out the other. I have never event spent time with Joe in person, so there is no way I can judge him alone off this interent bullshit.

I always thought Rodger CC was a cocky ******* as well, but then I meet him in texas and he was an alright dude to hang out with. He is still a cocky basturd on stuntlife though .

Point being....don't take any of these posts to heart unless it is actually said face-to-face.

****, if your'e up to it I will even buy you a beer and chat like adults face to face either in ft. Lauderdale or at Stuntwars. If we still have the same feelings towards each other after that then there will be no other choice than to settle this out at the playground after school .

* Somebody remind me tomorrow why I even got into this conversation...it has been amusing though.

Last edited by RedlineJimmy; 01-16-2004 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 10:21 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
after being home sick with the nasty flu for the past few days this was some of the funniest **** i have ever read.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:06 AM

Originally posted by underzen
after being home sick with the nasty flu for the past few days this was some of the funniest **** i have ever read.
If only more people would read it from your perspective
Old 01-17-2004, 02:37 AM

RiPPeD is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW,, Jello Submission wrestling at STUNTWARS??? who said that? Twas sorta amusing after watching the lastest wonderbike movie called Torque tonight.. YA`ll play nice, we dun wanna haveta hire renta cops to seperate the masses now.. sheesh. they fly colors in Cali.. not in Florida. >>>GROUP HUG<<< Every last one of you that is willing to take riding to "that other level" by bringing the wheels off the ground and excelling at it is Amazing in my eyes. and im sure its even moreso to spectators that have never seen it before. Keep your chins high shake hands and dont ever quit ya`ll. no need for pissing contests.. I give every last one of ya props.. <just my 2cent>

Dalton.
Old 01-17-2004, 12:29 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
If only more people would read it from your perspective
Being sick has something to do with it.
Old 01-17-2004, 12:33 PM

Jason Britton is an unknown quantity at this point
What hppened to two wheels and an engine who cares what anyone rides as long as it has two wheels and you're stuntin the personally I believe if you are a talented enough rider you can bust out the sickest **** on anything it's called adapting its not a matter of whats in our out whatever you ride at the time is what is in to each individual!!!!!!! these threads get blown up between people who are supposed to have so much in common

JUST RIDE
Old 01-18-2004, 03:41 AM

melampus is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Originally posted by underzen
I second that...
Old 01-18-2004, 11:30 PM
I'm Getting Used to Posting

tbone750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: RedlineJimmy and Mikey Ulterior Motivez PICS

I go away for a few day's and now we got a new setup in SL, and drama in the RE forum. Damn, if Carms did'nt take those picture's.......then all would be well in the world again.
Old 01-19-2004, 06:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

yeah....as far as dirt bike bars go.....put em on!!! i think they are cool as hell...

joe brown----your a moron man....all your posts that i have seen on here in the past month are total garbage....i used to look at your name and think "yeah, he was with triple x and they were the ****." but now i look at your name and think...WOW he's a real ******* who has no input to this sport but **** talking.....so basically mr. joe brown----i would like to take this opportunity to tell you to POUND SAND.
Old 01-19-2004, 11:56 PM

covertwar is a decent person

This thread is the shiiiit, thanks for the entertainment guys.
Old 01-20-2004, 01:13 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Man.... Good ****!

anyways....... some of you are tools.... if you are gonna stop and say "oh no you cant have dirt bike bars" and start drama on someone elses board, you should do something more productive.

tools.... haha

f*ck the drama, ride how you want..... and if someone doesnt like it, who cares?

whiny bitches.....

NICE PICS CARMS i decided not to name my puppy after you.... HAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-20-2004, 07:39 AM

honda4life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J-Hook
Man.... Good ****!

anyways....... some of you are tools.... if you are gonna stop and say "oh no you cant have dirt bike bars" and start drama on someone elses board, you should do something more productive.

tools.... haha

f*ck the drama, ride how you want..... and if someone doesnt like it, who cares?

whiny bitches.....

NICE PICS CARMS i decided not to name my puppy after you.... HAHAHAHAHA
I second that hook. Leave it alone and grow up , however this was the most amusing half hour ive spent reading in a long time thanks guys!!!!

Quick Reply: RedlineJimmy and Mikey Ulterior Motivez PICS