Redline Xtreme Photo Gallery
www.Redline-Xtreme.com
Tampa Bay Area, FL

RedlineJimmy and Mikey Ulterior Motivez PICS

Old 01-16-2004, 01:14 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
One day you will grow-up and stop your leg humping and do some thinking for yourself.
leg humping?? How am I humping legs when I was the first to post something?
Old 01-16-2004, 01:15 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by RedlineCarms
Who the FU(K made you mastermind in the past year?? NO one gives a **** what you have to say.. Quit kissing so much *** and go learn how to ride cuz I know you got your **** talking and typing skills down! ROCK WHAT YOU GOT.. who cares what's IN!!!
Old 01-16-2004, 01:45 PM

CrazyKell is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like a whole bunch of people getting their panties wadded over nothing. Just ride!
Old 01-16-2004, 01:49 PM

Originally posted by CrazyKell
Sounds like a whole bunch of people getting their panties wadded over nothing. Just ride!
Everyone needs to be like me and not wear panties.. that way they never get wadded and I enjoy life more.

People need to relax
Old 01-16-2004, 02:06 PM

Yes people need to relax.....but telling them that you wear no panties is not how to go about making people relax.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:11 PM

yea, but it sure spices things up a bit
Old 01-16-2004, 02:11 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

FOTOgrapher is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Get your mind out of the gutter....

Originally posted by nags
not to be a dick, but I'd like to see them if ya dont mind

I'm sure your right.. I just wanna see.. Chauncey always told me he never did it
No problem here you go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
dirtbike bars.jpg (67.1 KB, 122 views)
Old 01-16-2004, 02:12 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

FOTOgrapher is an unknown quantity at this point
here is another one. I don't know how long he was rocking them but he did have them on for atleast 1 show at morosso.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
dirtbike bars2.jpg (78.2 KB, 120 views)
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Always calm cool and relaxed....

I am the most relaxed man you will ever meet. I guess Browns great personality was rubung off on me and decided to tell it like it is. If you don't see it...take a few steps back and take a good look in the miror.

well alright then...

I just remember him saying that he despised dirtbike bars and would never go to them on any of his bikes and that he hated them etc etc............................................

Old 01-16-2004, 02:14 PM

Re: Always calm cool and relaxed....

I am the most relaxed man you will ever meet. I guess Browns great personality was rubung off on me and decided to tell it like it is. If you don't see it...take a few steps back and take a good look in the miror.
I only have one of those funhouse mirror things so its not working.. everytime I step back and look it.. I just start laughing and I forget why i looked in the mirror in the first place
Old 01-16-2004, 02:16 PM

You know....there are just too many jokes for your last post Nags!
Old 01-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Top Notch Riding= Cocky-*** Attitude

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
I won't even comment back because you are WAY to cool for me to even be taking to you. Will you sign my breast we you get to Stunt Wars...it would be an honor.

Ok maybe I will. Your riding maybe top notch....BUT your attitude certainly over compensates for it. I guess when I get to your mighty level of riding I can start to be an *** to. Who knows, maybe it is all just an act with you over the interent or this is really the true "Downtown" Joe Brown.

That was the first time I ever rocked dirtbike bars in the 5+ yrs I have been riding streetbikes. My bike has been down for 4 months now and that is what was available for me to ride(Thanks ROB!). All I stated is that the dirtbike bars made it very comfortable and riders are DOING WHAT IT TAKES to excel in the sport....simple as that. I have always pushed the stock sportbike look, however I feel under that category...."Don't Knock it until you try it".....to each his own now. Your Minnie Me/Drama Queen/Nags took that way out of porpotion and probably went running to you for back-up.....how sweet.

Will I put Dirtbike bars on my next bike.....I doubt it...but who knows and who cares!

P.S- Don't forget to sign my breast...your #1 fan....STAN .
[/QUOTE all i said was that stock is out huh?? and streetfighters are easy...sounds like your the ********..see ya at stuntwars ..ps i will sign your breast for ya but it wont be with a pen

Last edited by Joe Brown; 01-16-2004 at 03:13 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 03:16 PM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Top Notch Riding= Cocky-*** Attitude

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joe Brown
I won't even comment back because you are WAY to cool for me to even be taking to you. Will you sign my breast we you get to Stunt Wars...it would be an honor.

Ok maybe I will. Your riding maybe top notch....BUT your attitude certainly over compensates for it. I guess when I get to your mighty level of riding I can start to be an *** to. Who knows, maybe it is all just an act with you over the interent or this is really the true "Downtown" Joe Brown.

That was the first time I ever rocked dirtbike bars in the 5+ yrs I have been riding streetbikes. My bike has been down for 4 months now and that is what was available for me to ride(Thanks ROB!). All I stated is that the dirtbike bars made it very comfortable and riders are DOING WHAT IT TAKES to excel in the sport....simple as that. I have always pushed the stock sportbike look, however I feel under that category...."Don't Knock it until you try it".....to each his own now. Your Minnie Me/Drama Queen/Nags took that way out of porpotion and probably went running to you for back-up.....how sweet.

Will I put Dirtbike bars on my next bike.....I doubt it...but who knows and who cares!

P.S- Don't forget to sign my breast...your #1 fan....STAN .
[/QUOTE all i said was that stock is out huh?? and streetfighters are easy...sounds like your the ********..see ya at stuntwars ..ps i will sign your breast for ya but it wont be with a pen
oh yeah 1 more thing i am too cool for you but you will NEVER reach my level of riding
Old 01-16-2004, 06:37 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Top Notch Riding= Cocky-*** Attitude

Originally posted by Joe Brown
oh yeah 1 more thing i am too cool for you but you will NEVER reach my level of riding
I will only dream of becoming like the great Joe Brown . I guess hanging with Ice and Nags too long make you actually feel like you are somebody .

My remarks were not only geared towards this post but the many other pointless posts you have been making lately. I guess it is just another way of making you feel cooler than you really are. Let me ask you this....if you didn't have riding what would you fall back on to...your great personality? Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to trash you and have ignored all your other egotistical comments on other posts...but you basically walked into our house and started with your BS nonsense.

I sure hope that non-pen comment was not a threat or I might be too scared to even show up . Then again it would almost be an honor to get in a scrap with the man the myth the legend himself....you are god in my eyes .
Old 01-16-2004, 06:40 PM

Re: Re: Top Notch Riding= Cocky-*** Attitude

I will only dream of becoming like the great Joe Brown . I guess hanging with Ice and Nags too long make you actually feel like you are somebody .
What do me and ice have to do with anything?
Old 01-16-2004, 07:04 PM

I want to answer that one so bad...
Don't hold back.. you never have before
Old 01-16-2004, 07:05 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Ok well I deleted it, but you caught it.. I was going to let Jimmy answer.. But what he means is:

WAY too much *** kissing...!!!

Last edited by ~Carms~; 01-16-2004 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 07:07 PM

I guess hanging with Ice and Nags too long make you actually feel like you are somebody..

Meaning too much *** kissing...
well.. I knew you would say that but I really dont know why.... I don't kiss anyones *** but my own

Last edited by nags; 01-16-2004 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 07:08 PM

p.s. you're too slow

Quick Reply: RedlineJimmy and Mikey Ulterior Motivez PICS