Redline Xtreme Photo Gallery
www.Redline-Xtreme.com
Tampa Bay Area, FL

RedlineJimmy and Mikey Ulterior Motivez PICS

Old 01-15-2004, 01:54 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by RedlineCarms
That doesnt surprise me!!
Old 01-15-2004, 02:15 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Hmm no smartass comeback??? Thats a first!!!
Old 01-15-2004, 02:18 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by GSXR O.G.
that stoppie is friggin high

http://photos.imageevent.com/cbr96/l...e/DSC05995.JPG
Can you believe that he just learnt to do those not to long ago..

Last edited by ~Carms~; 01-15-2004 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-15-2004, 02:56 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Get your mind out of the gutter....

Originally posted by nags
I've spent some time on them. The main reason I don't like them is because i've seen someone thats NEVER been on a streetfighter a day in his life get on one and rock it better than people that do ride them them.
So what you are trying to say that anybody can rock Dirt Bike bars and be at the level Woods, Gorka, Chauncey, and Ant is?

All I have to say to that one tracked mind comment is..... .
Old 01-15-2004, 05:10 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Get your mind out of the gutter....

Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
So what you are trying to say that anybody can rock Dirt Bike bars and be at the level Woods, Gorka, Chauncey, and Ant is?

Oh god don't start this **** again.......to each is own......personaly I think dirt bike bars are unnessasary!!!!!! Could live with them or without them........jsut don't care for the image.......although Ant's bike is !!!!!
Old 01-15-2004, 06:38 PM

RideHardNoFear is an unknown quantity at this point
NICE PICS!
Old 01-15-2004, 07:52 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Get your mind out of the gutter....

I'm not saying one way or another.. I'm just telling you what I've seen. And that is someone that has never been on a bike like rocking it at the level of woods and gorka.

FYI: Chauncey never has (and says never will) rocked dirtbike bars on his own bike
Old 01-15-2004, 09:40 PM

SupaMik4040 is an unknown quantity at this point
well me personaly, the dirt bike bars give some stability,,,,,,,but it still takes alot of getting used to!!!!!!!!!!!!and carms your pics are the shiat................thanks for coming out.......and your lil one is getting so big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hopefully your great mind is in the works for an awsome thing come stunt wars..........hopefully sunday you can be at the track so we all can get a full and prosperis practice in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yes this pic is the shiat!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
dsc05995.jpg (58.8 KB, 109 views)
Old 01-16-2004, 03:49 AM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm

the whole stock sportbike look is over huh???funny... oh and 1 more thing streetfighters are a joke to ride...
Old 01-16-2004, 03:53 AM

A lot of people are even going back to stock looking bikes and pretty paint jobs... so saying that the stock look is over, is pretty simple minded. In my opinion. The stock look is just on its way in. Be prepared
Old 01-16-2004, 09:13 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

Thumbs down Top Notch Riding= Cocky-*** Attitude

Originally posted by Joe Brown
the whole stock sportbike look is over huh???funny... oh and 1 more thing streetfighters are a joke to ride...
I won't even comment back because you are WAY to cool for me to even be taking to you. Will you sign my breast we you get to Stunt Wars...it would be an honor.

Ok maybe I will. Your riding maybe top notch....BUT your attitude certainly over compensates for it. I guess when I get to your mighty level of riding I can start to be an *** to. Who knows, maybe it is all just an act with you over the interent or this is really the true "Downtown" Joe Brown.

That was the first time I ever rocked dirtbike bars in the 5+ yrs I have been riding streetbikes. My bike has been down for 4 months now and that is what was available for me to ride(Thanks ROB!). All I stated is that the dirtbike bars made it very comfortable and riders are DOING WHAT IT TAKES to excel in the sport....simple as that. I have always pushed the stock sportbike look, however I feel under that category...."Don't Knock it until you try it".....to each his own now. Your Minnie Me/Drama Queen/Nags took that way out of porpotion and probably went running to you for back-up.....how sweet.

Will I put Dirtbike bars on my next bike.....I doubt it...but who knows and who cares!

P.S- Don't forget to sign my breast...your #1 fan....STAN .
Old 01-16-2004, 09:26 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

A lot of people are even going back to stock looking bikes and pretty paint jobs... so saying that the stock look is over, is pretty simple minded. In my opinion. The stock look is just on its way in. Be prepared
One day you will grow-up and stop your leg humping and do some thinking for yourself. Hahahaha...be prepared....Please. I have pushed the nice clean sportbike look for years. Why do you think I had my bike custom painted 2ys ago and we always try to maintain a good custom painter as a sponsor. That is the first thing I am going to be doing when I get my next bike....weather it stays stock or goes streetfighter .

I should of included a definition for you...so here it goes:

Stock Sportbike look over= Riders that are willing to venture out of the "Norm" and do what it takes to get the sport moving further ahead.

It's funny how I rode dirtbike bars for two days and I am stuck here having this conversation.

Last edited by RedlineJimmy; 01-16-2004 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-16-2004, 10:10 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Who the FU(K made you mastermind in the past year?? NO one gives a **** what you have to say.. Quit kissing so much *** and go learn how to ride cuz I know you got your **** talking and typing skills down! ROCK WHAT YOU GOT.. who cares what's IN!!!

Last edited by ~Carms~; 01-16-2004 at 10:54 AM.
Old 01-16-2004, 10:45 AM

melampus is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking ...OMG...

...I LOVE THIS PLACE...
Old 01-16-2004, 10:55 AM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Get your mind out of the gutter....

I'm not saying one way or another.. I'm just telling you what I've seen. And that is someone that has never been on a bike like rocking it at the level of woods and gorka.

FYI: Chauncey never has (and says never will) rocked dirtbike bars on his own bike
kyles bike feels like a 400ex, if i was blindfolded and got on there i would of said its was a 4wheeler i think nags could even jump to 50/50 on that bitch
Old 01-16-2004, 11:01 AM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Top Notch Riding= Cocky-*** Attitude

That was the first time I ever rocked dirtbike bars in the 5+ yrs I have been riding streetbikes. My bike has been down for 4 months now and that is what was available for me to ride(Thanks ROB!). All I stated is that the dirtbike bars made it very comfortable and riders are DOING WHAT IT TAKES to excel in the sport....simple as that. I have always pushed the stock sportbike look, however I feel under that category...."Don't Knock it until you try it".....to each his own now. Your Minnie Me/Drama Queen/Nags took that way out of porpotion and probably went running to you for back-up.....how sweet.

Will I put Dirtbike bars on my next bike.....I doubt it...but who knows and who cares!
u just need to get off that garbage gixxer, if u got on my bike it would feel like you were doing what it takes to excel in the sport

and dont take my word for it.........like i've said for years 929=tha **** and now look at the 929 riders and their new found abilities, im not joking when i get off your bike and say i feel like i'm cheating and most peoples bikes for that matter
Old 01-16-2004, 11:41 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

FOTOgrapher is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Get your mind out of the gutter....

Actually chauncey has rocked dirtbike bars on his. If you want I can post pictures of him installing them on his own bike.
Old 01-16-2004, 11:51 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person
Re: Re: Re: Get your mind out of the gutter....

Originally posted by foto
Actually chauncey has rocked dirtbike bars on his. If you want I can post pictures of him installing them on his own bike.
i knew i seen his bike with them on it i was looing for the pics all night but couldnt find them
Old 01-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I sense tension

Old 01-16-2004, 01:13 PM

Re: Re: Re: Get your mind out of the gutter....

Originally posted by foto
not to be a dick, but I'd like to see them if ya dont mind

I'm sure your right.. I just wanna see.. Chauncey always told me he never did it

Last edited by nags; 01-16-2004 at 01:16 PM.

Quick Reply: RedlineJimmy and Mikey Ulterior Motivez PICS