AlteredMinds www.alteredminds.net

You guys are not gonna believe this....

Old 05-24-2007, 09:56 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough
You guys are not gonna believe this....

I swear this is just my luck.

So everyone knows that i have been lookin for a motor. I havn't rode basically since xdl cuz i blew my **** up. Finally found one on here that was reasonably priced. UPS dropped it off today......in a card board box! The guy I bought it off of shipped a motor in a cardboard box! This thing is all fucked up! A bunch of the electrical connectors are broken, stator cover broken, valve cover broken, a few of those aluminum holes you put hoses on broken, timing sensor broken, plug connector broken, etc. etc. Thats what i've found so far. So I take the oil pan off to take a look at some more surprises. quarter size chunk of aluminum in the oil pan, there is no oil pick up, or oil pressure regulator.

So you guys think this thing runs or what????

I have been pming the member i bought it from on here all day with no response. I wanna give him a chance to make this right before I say any names. so just when I think my luck is turning around and i'm gonna get to ride again,I paid $550 for a bunch of broken parts. I was really hopin to ride with everyone local before i left next week too. Will see. I'll keep everyone posted.....
Old 05-24-2007, 10:28 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: You guys are not gonna believe this....

Originally Posted by Ford
I swear this is just my luck.

So everyone knows that i have been lookin for a motor. I havn't rode basically since xdl cuz i blew my **** up. Finally found one on here that was reasonably priced. UPS dropped it off today......in a card board box! The guy I bought it off of shipped a motor in a cardboard box! This thing is all fucked up! A bunch of the electrical connectors are broken, stator cover broken, valve cover broken, a few of those aluminum holes you put hoses on broken, timing sensor broken, plug connector broken, etc. etc. Thats what i've found so far. So I take the oil pan off to take a look at some more surprises. quarter size chunk of aluminum in the oil pan, there is no oil pick up, or oil pressure regulator.

So you guys think this thing runs or what????

I have been pming the member i bought it from on here all day with no response. I wanna give him a chance to make this right before I say any names. so just when I think my luck is turning around and i'm gonna get to ride again,I paid $550 for a bunch of broken parts. I was really hopin to ride with everyone local before i left next week too. Will see. I'll keep everyone posted.....
Stop by and kick his *** on the way to TN. My bad luck must have moved on to you.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
Stop by and kick his *** on the way to TN. My bad luck must have moved on to you.
i've always had bad luck with **** like that man......i swear, my whole life!
Old 05-24-2007, 11:15 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

yeah forget waiting for this guy to make excuses...call him out.

who the hell sends a motor ups? don't even waste your time send that crap back.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

fawk!! that sucks dude!!
Old 05-25-2007, 10:24 AM

HARK is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!!
Old 05-25-2007, 10:27 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Thats ******* bullshit, if you paid with paypal file a claim right now. Get your money back. **** him.
Old 05-25-2007, 11:17 AM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

this mo fo needs to be called out!!! if all that was messed up he knew what he was doing!!
Old 05-25-2007, 11:30 AM
NAZ

NAZ will become famous soon enough

lets go get your money back
Old 05-25-2007, 11:33 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

That's BS... who ships a motor like that... ill bet it was fukked before shipped and now he's going to blame all the broken chit on the shipping...

piece of metal in the oil pan and no pickup!?!??!?!?!?!? WTF is that?!?!?! get money back, send pile of crap back!!! ASAP!
Old 05-25-2007, 11:55 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Jesus homie

What's the return address? I'm seriously ready to drive out and meet this guy in person. You with me Ford? For everyone else, lets just say he's the one who sold me the POS tail.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:39 PM

stickler69420 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow cardboard box for a motor
Old 05-25-2007, 07:56 PM

Italian Magic is a decent person

Originally Posted by Borne
lets just say he's the one who sold me the POS tail.
he well deserves a lesson...
Old 05-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Whats his name.

I have your same luck. I was sent a rim over two weeks ago and it still hasnt showed up and the postal service might think its lost. BASTARDS!
Old 05-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Whats his name.

I have your same luck. I was sent a rim over two weeks ago and it still hasnt showed up and the postal service might think its lost. BASTARDS!
Crying about a rim? I bought a $14,000 truck and it blew up on the way home.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:22 PM

john3/1 is an unknown quantity at this point

that **** crammed 250lbs of **** into a 1lb box, i'd cram his *** in the box a ship his ***
Old 05-25-2007, 08:23 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Borne
Jesus homie

What's the return address? I'm seriously ready to drive out and meet this guy in person. You with me Ford? For everyone else, lets just say he's the one who sold me the POS tail.

this is truly fawked!!!
i hope ford gets his $$$ back and dude just gets a integrity lesson!!!!

im dealing in a possible similar situation on a smaller scale lets hope dude gets back to me or i'll have to call him out on SL.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:58 PM

Carla has a spectacular aura aboutCarla has a spectacular aura about

just got off a 12 hour shift....
he finally pmed me i got it this morning. he said he took the motor in there in a crate and they couldn't ship it like that lol..... he said ups told them to put it in a box!! lol....yes, the usual he's claiming ups fucked it up....i'm borrowing my bro's camera tomorrow and i am taking pics after i get out of work and sending them to him. i filed a claim on paypal the day i got it. It might seem wierd that i'm laughing, but i've just completely lost it!! I have to laught this off or i would probably hurt him. ahahahhahaaa....what a ******* idiot!
oh yea, not only was it a cardboard box, it was 2 small of box as well....so the box looked like a basketball when it got here!
had no oil pressure unit either.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Carla
just got off a 12 hour shift....
he finally pmed me i got it this morning. he said he took the motor in there in a crate and they couldn't ship it like that lol..... he said ups told them to put it in a box!! lol....yes, the usual he's claiming ups fucked it up....i'm borrowing my bro's camera tomorrow and i am taking pics after i get out of work and sending them to him. i filed a claim on paypal the day i got it. It might seem wierd that i'm laughing, but i've just completely lost it!! I have to laught this off or i would probably hurt him. ahahahhahaaa....what a ******* idiot!
oh yea, not only was it a cardboard box, it was 2 small of box as well....so the box looked like a basketball when it got here!
had no oil pressure unit either.

that was me by the way^^^ lol
my girl's sn
Old 05-25-2007, 10:20 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

the guy i did buisness with came through:YEAH good man!!

hope the guy you did buisness with comes through for you

Quick Reply: You guys are not gonna believe this....