AlteredMinds www.alteredminds.net

You guys are not gonna believe this....

Old 05-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: You guys are not gonna believe this....

Originally Posted by Carla
just got off a 12 hour shift....
he finally pmed me i got it this morning. he said he took the motor in there in a crate and they couldn't ship it like that lol..... he said ups told them to put it in a box!! lol....yes, the usual he's claiming ups fucked it up....i'm borrowing my bro's camera tomorrow and i am taking pics after i get out of work and sending them to him. i filed a claim on paypal the day i got it. It might seem wierd that i'm laughing, but i've just completely lost it!! I have to laught this off or i would probably hurt him. ahahahhahaaa....what a ******* idiot!
oh yea, not only was it a cardboard box, it was 2 small of box as well....so the box looked like a basketball when it got here!
had no oil pressure unit either.
Did he insure it? If not claim it never showed up to paypal.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:38 AM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

It looks like he is gonna try and blaim it on ups. The package was insured. SO i'll prolly never get money back. This is so fucked up. It's not UPS's fault that he shipped it in a ******* box! of course it's gonna get damaged.

I should have everythng thats broken swapped off of it and parts put on from my blown up motor and hooked up today sometime. i'll let everyone know when it doesn't run
Old 05-27-2007, 11:45 AM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

shitty.

p.s. i still rock the shirt/stickers you sent me while i was in iraq. thanks again man!
Old 05-27-2007, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by GTIguy
shitty.

p.s. i still rock the shirt/stickers you sent me while i was in iraq. thanks again man!
no problem man!
check out my site, i got some new ones!

www.alteredminds.net
Old 05-27-2007, 12:28 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

headin over now....
Old 05-27-2007, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by GTIguy
headin over now....
saweet...if you buy somethin i'll ship it tuesday. i'm taking a bunch of stuff over to the post office anyways to ship. there not open monday
Old 05-29-2007, 08:43 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

......it doesn't have an oil pickup or regulator?? How does he blame that on UPS??

Calling you this afternoon.....we'll hang out this week buddy. Did you need parts off that other motor??
Old 05-29-2007, 08:50 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Carla
just got off a 12 hour shift....
he finally pmed me i got it this morning. he said he took the motor in there in a crate and they couldn't ship it like that lol..... he said ups told them to put it in a box!! lol....yes, the usual he's claiming ups fucked it up....i'm borrowing my bro's camera tomorrow and i am taking pics after i get out of work and sending them to him. i filed a claim on paypal the day i got it. It might seem wierd that i'm laughing, but i've just completely lost it!! I have to laught this off or i would probably hurt him. ahahahhahaaa....what a ******* idiot!
oh yea, not only was it a cardboard box, it was 2 small of box as well....so the box looked like a basketball when it got here!
had no oil pressure unit either.
Originally Posted by Ford
that was me by the way^^^ lol
my girl's sn

HAHAHAHAHA... i read the first one and said, "Damn, his chick knows a lot about motors..." after reading the oil pressure unit comment... then i read the next post and went "aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, makes much more sense now!" LMAO

Originally Posted by Borne
......it doesn't have an oil pickup or regulator?? How does he blame that on UPS??

Calling you this afternoon.....we'll hang out this week buddy. Did you need parts off that other motor??
Hell yeah bro, get that thing together guys! Wish i had parts for ya or lived closer! How far does this fawkin mo live from you guys?

that ***** funny! whats up homie? how you been? i dont think it's gonna come to me having to drive there.

Last edited by Ford; 05-29-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:26 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ford
This is so fucked up. It's not UPS's fault that he shipped it in a ******* box! of course it's gonna get damaged.
actually it *sort of* is ups's fault

Ive been sent home from ups before for trying to ship stuff in an inadequate box. It was just tires, nothign breakable, but the ups guy wouldnt accept the box because it looked beat.

The motor sellers ups guy should have bitch slapped him.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

FOrd I have that logo done if you still want it, sorry I havent been back in touch, new job killing me. If you and BOrne go to **** him up let me know I could use a body to vent on.

Last edited by -ChaOs-; 05-29-2007 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
FOrd I have that logo done if you still want it, sorry I havent been back in touch, new job killing me. If you and BOrne go to **** him up let me know I could use a body to vent on.
cool man, email me that ****!!
Old 05-29-2007, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Borne

i dont know dude! the dude sent me 100 bucks today so if the thing runs good i'll just call it good. i'll know after i get to tn. i dont think i need any parts. i robbed a bunch of the blown motor. thanks though homie!
Old 05-29-2007, 08:47 PM

whooo thats fucked up.....i just tried to reply to johns post and it went under his name instead of having a whole new post. look under what he wrote and my reply is there. wierd....