All Odds Beaten A.O.B. Website Coming Soon
Detroit, MI

Autorama Thank You's

Old 03-07-2005, 12:05 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve
Autorama Thank You's

First:
We would like to say the move into autorama was the easiest move in that we have ever made to move in anywhere...
And autorama closed @ 8 and we were packed loaded and leaving @ 9.

Second:
Bob Ashton, From the start you were great to us. You made everything easy you very buisness like. You gave us all the space we need for free. and even when I called back you were right on it. You guys really caught me off guard when you guys presented me with the award of the most apperciated Person @ Autorama. I had no clue that was coming... And to see the crowd clapping was just great. Bob you gave us the best spot in that whole place... Right Next to the stage.. It was great.. Thank you for using all of our gorgeous ladies for everything. Awards cermony, Tv shoots, Interviews, I cant name all of the things you did for our ladies but they loved every second of it. Bob Our Booth was like a party fromt he time it started on Friday till the time it ended on Sunday.. The crowd was great.. I really do apperciate you wanting to have a long term realationship with AOB. Also thank you wife for me she was also great....Bob you did so much for us... I cant start to thank you but I look forward to the future..

Third:
I would like to thank everyone of the 6 lovely ladies who came out. Brook, Naomi, Ashley,Katie, Dani, heather. Everyone of you were great. You guys got to be on 2 different tv shows, got to model for all of autorama, everyone was coming up like can we borrow your girls. Then on top of it.. You girls made it like party central at our booth. there was never one dull moment. I know alot of your girls feet were hurting... One girl even got in a Car accident..and still made it... One girl was there from start in the morning till close with me 2 days in a row. I know you girls got to be on the cover of a magazine and you guys got tons of modeling offers.. I am so happy for you guys and so grateful. I think about everyone of them l17 year old kids were in love with you guys.. I cant thank you ladies enough... Bob was so happy with you guys along with everyone else..... Thank you....

Fourth....
Time to thank all the sponsors....
First Michigan Screen Print for printing all of the t-shirts that we gave away... We gave everysingle one of the shirts away for free.. and you guys even helped out and donated so many free shirts to the cause... and Lisa I love you, You helped me get the artwork right and the shirts came out perfect!!!
Spectrum Powder Coating.. Not only did you guys have a pimp *** booth, you brought 2 hot girls along who rocked and were cool as hell. My cage looked like it was brand new.. I loved the white... I am glad that we came together and made this bond between your company and us. Those frames rocked there that you guys powder coated... Wait till the pics are posted.
Pk Graphics... Ohh My god the trailer was done and I was so happy.. You and your husband were the nicest people we have ever meet... Thank you... I knew you were so busy just like me at autorama... But we were proud to have your banner in our booth!!!
Bright Motorsports... The Booth looked like it belonged to Bright For the first 2 days... Thanks for everything... Thanks to Jeremy, Thanks to Scotty Z, ... Just a million thanks to you!!!!
Freestyle Ingunity.. Tim I called you at the last minute and you were right on top of it!!! thanks a million.... I really enjoyed that talk we had on thursday!!! Thanks again for everything!!!
After Dark Night Club.... Thanks for taking the time to donate to the cause and send some girls down to our booth ot hang out and also thanks for the financial support.... And thanks for the after party even tho I was way too tired to enjoy it!!!!
The Print Shop Sponsor.... Smity you rock thanks for the flyers and buisness card!!!!

Fifth..
Thanks to
Dub Magazine for taking the time to sit down and collect some of our video footage. We really do apperciate it all and look forward to a long term relationship with you guys..
Thank You to The Learning Channel (TLC) For the interviews and using our girls for the show called "Rides"
Thank you to the Motion Video crew... Ohh My god... Bob told me you guys were great... And damn he was right... You guys with the cameras and using our girls..> It is so many things you guys did .. Thanks a million...
Thank you to the all of the breakdancers who became AOB friends.... you guys killed it out there!!!!Thanks for the footage and thanks for the great time..
Thanks to Cycle Sisters for getting that stuff out to us over night... Everyone loved it.. I thing your stuff was gone in like 15 minutes..

Sixth I would like to thank preachers family and my family for going the extra mile to help us out... I know sometimes things were hetic... but you guys came through for us in so many ways.... Thank you!!!

If I left anyone out at all I am so sorry.... It was so great to be at autorama... To have the booth full of fans... Full of girls, the questions, the hugs, the compliments, the encourgment. We made so many friends there... I even thought at times our booth was better than being at a club... Saturday it was virtually impossible to walk around at our booth....
Thank you to all oof everyones freinds who came out to support us and hang out in the booth...

We took 250+ Pictures and should have them all online by wensday... and shot so much video.. I should have a video posted By middle of next week....

Last edited by Droptop; 03-07-2005 at 10:17 PM.
Old 03-07-2005, 08:15 AM

DetroitDarren is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Autorama Thank You's

good timez for sure, can;t wait til next year!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2005, 12:05 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by DetroitDarren
good timez for sure, can;t wait til next year!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Darren for coming out.. You rocked... hope you had a good time hanging out with the girls.. Thanks for coming to the after party...Let me know if you need any help on that bike..

Preacher and I are certainy glad that you want to be part of the AOB Family!!!
Old 03-07-2005, 07:07 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Heres the Autorama Pictures!!!!

Autorama 2005 Pictures
Old 03-12-2005, 12:23 AM

Country636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Autorama Thank You's

Looks Like you guys tore it up! Sorry I missed it! I just had to much goin' on. I don't know about those spectrum guys though! J/K! Tim & Chris no beef whatsoever. No love lost! All I can say is good luck to both A.O.B. and spectrum!
Old 03-12-2005, 08:22 AM

1%er is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Country636
Looks Like you guys tore it up! Sorry I missed it! I just had to much goin' on. I don't know about those spectrum guys though! J/K! Tim & Chris no beef whatsoever. No love lost! All I can say is good luck to both A.O.B. and spectrum!
You big *****, you need to get ahold of me!! Check out our message board too, stuntusa.com-MotorCity SuperBike. But you should know that homeboy.
Old 03-12-2005, 03:14 PM

Country636 is an unknown quantity at this point

:SPLAT: First off let me say V-Twins are for harleys you tool!But on the real note i posted a thread in your forum on stuntusa BIATCH! I.M. me if youve got yahoo.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:03 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by Country636
Yeah we had a great time for sure.... But that is only the start of the year.. Theres alot more fun to come... Autorama was a blessing for us... We got 3 more shows out of going to autorama... besides how much fun we had at autorama... We will be back there next year with a booth about 4 times the size of the one we had this year....

Im sure tim & Chris love ya... They rock at the powdercoating.... My Cage looks pimp... Soon I will tear down my 50 and Big bikes and get them hooked up..

Look forward to hanging out with everyone this spring & summer!!!