Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

Cops - Am I Screwed??

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 01:51 AM

JoeWilson00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cops - Am I Screwed??

So, I am on my way to the track in the morning with my other buddy, and he kinda squeezes through this gap to get ahead of me, so I am stuck behind this F-250 until he passes the car in the right lane and moves over for me… So he does, and as I am about to pass him, I see him doing the “WHEELIE� hand move in the window.. The one where you take your hand flat and flip your fingers up in the air as if the wrist of your hand is the back wheel and the fingertips are up in the air… So I am like, oh this guy is cool, he wants to see a wheelie… So I downshift to 2nd and pop it up and start riding the wheelie next to him, I prob hold it up for about a half mile or so and set it down after I catch up to my buddy.. We pull up to the next light and I see the F-250 pull up behind us for a moment and then get over into the turn lane.. as it passes us in the turn lane, I expect a thumbs up or something from the guy, but no… I get a ****in badge put up on the window and him waving his cell phone at me and putting it up to his ear…. He got my license plate number probably at the light….. I was ****in pisssssed off.. I still dunno what to do about it, nothing has happened so far…

what do you think will happen?? Should I expect the police soon?
Old 11-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cops - Am I Screwed??

Rodger got busted that way on RTE. 59. It was Shuggz tellin him to lift it up and was a Camaro (I believe) instead of an F-250. Apparently an off duty cop ya know -- same story though.

When Rodger got home (from what I remember) his father had already recieved a phone call telling him to go to the police station or lose his license. That happened right away though.

This didn't personally happen to me though - if Rodger sees this maybe he can elaborate on this ... or even Shuggz knows this story better than I do.

Good Luck!
Old 11-01-2004, 01:50 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

The police cant do anything ....idont care if he was a off duty or not ..they have to catch u in the act then issue the tickets ...they can write ur plate down all day long take the color of your bike etc etc ...it dont matter ur safe ....
Old 11-01-2004, 06:47 PM
LAWN JOCKEY

standy is a decent person

I had a guy call 911 on me a few years ago because I wheelied past him. I stopped at a gas staion and he followed me there. The cops were there in seconds. I talked to the officer, and said I didn't know what this clown was talking about. About a month later, I got a notice to appear in the mail. It seems that if someone files a complaint, they can push the court to find you-provided someone is willing to testify against you. I made the trip to court, told the prosecuter to kiss my ***, (he offered me a 10 over speeding ticket) and went before the judge. They had no evidence, the witness never showed, so I was all set. In your case, if the guy shows up, he still has to prove it was you on the bike. I think you'll be fine.....just deny any wrong doing, and don't let them pressure you into taking a lesser charge. Hold your ground, and you'll be home by lunchtime.
Old 11-05-2004, 07:44 PM

JoeWilson00 is an unknown quantity at this point

hell ya that guys a jerk! WTF, he ruined my day... since he was havin a bad day he had to **** up mine.
Old 11-05-2004, 08:13 PM

DUMPSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish that i had time to chase after every person that did something wrong in the street. these people need a job or even a second. because they have way too mutch time on there hands
Old 11-05-2004, 08:44 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

what a jerk. im sure people call im my tags all the time nothing should happen. Good luck