Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

dupage county riderz ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 01:27 PM

bigmoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Question dupage county riderz ?

any riding groups around downers grove area im tired of ridin by my self no one i know seems to know anything about bikes or even how to ride help me out here im a one man riding crew
Old 06-04-2004, 02:23 PM

kc50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: dupage county riderz ?

you can check out downtown naperville on nights with good weather, especially the weekends. Usually there are at least a few riders/posers hangin out. Same thing with Streets of Woodfield, except thats more popular spot I think. Besides that check out chicagolandsportbikes.com or chicagoriders.com theres a shitload of people on those boards to meet up with, all different types of riders
Old 06-05-2004, 01:16 AM

jw7/11 is an unknown quantity at this point

most of the street of woodfield racers are on www.chitownracing.com
Old 06-05-2004, 04:59 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

whats streets of woodfield? people hang out in naperville, how do I get there?
Old 06-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Streets of Woodfield? Downtown Naperville? This guy said he was looking for people to ride with, not people to sit and wait for other people with. If you're looking for people to hang out with, drink coffee, and gauk at underage girls, then either of those places will fill the bill. If you want to ride, you're probably better off riding alone.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:48 AM

actually the chicagoland sportbike guys get together and ride, not just stand around. Just tryin to help someone out, forgive me for tryin
Old 06-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Originally Posted by kc50
actually the chicagoland sportbike guys get together and ride, not just stand around. Just tryin to help someone out, forgive me for tryin

YOU'RE NOT FORGIVEN!!!! NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!!!

KC50 is right - those are the places to meet alot of Sportbike riders. I was just being a smart *** about some of the guys at those places ideas of what "riding" actually is.
Old 06-08-2004, 03:38 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

not to burst ur bubble..

but clsb never rides (maybe 2 times a week TOPS) ur on the site you should know. they would rather talk about politics and what not...still a fine group of people over there.
If you came out on rides with us (chicagoriders.com) you would know we do 100 miles a nite every nite on the min. (and manage to have fun everytime)

There is not a day on CR that there is not a ride that goes on there. Sometimes 3 different rides a day....that is what the site was built on. Sometimes it gets hard to ride and leave on time due to many people there....but we still manage
Old 06-08-2004, 04:27 PM

how do i meet up with some of the people from chicagoride on the fourums or is there a hang out spot
Old 06-08-2004, 04:36 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

the forums would be a start...if you think about it...you wont know where people are going if you dont look at the forums....right?

if you are new to riding and like to take it easy and dont have a crazy side to you, i would suggest riding with clsb 1st. if ya got a year or 2 under your belt come see what we're about. ull love it or hate it :YEAH
Old 06-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Originally Posted by bigmoe
how do i meet up with some of the people from chicagoride on the fourums or is there a hang out spot
If you see a red and black beat to **** gixxer with "Shaggy" written in chrome lettering in downtown Naperville, walk up and say Hi
Old 06-08-2004, 05:30 PM

yea i started with a katana 600 but it was to slow had it a month yesterday i picked up 04 cbr 600rr had it up a little today racing a yzf 600 killed it but i do tend to get a little wild on the bikes as for naperville i go there once in a wile to the riverwalk with my car to show off ill problably be there this saturday
Old 06-08-2004, 05:36 PM

just found out there is a bike night tonight at champs sports bar and grill on roosevelt in oakbrook terrace ill be there around 930 any you guys going
Old 06-08-2004, 07:29 PM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point

hey bro you're gonna have to make it before 9:30 we are usually out of that place by 8:45 the latest
Old 06-09-2004, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by R6bbie
not to burst ur bubble..

but clsb never rides (maybe 2 times a week TOPS) ur on the site you should know. they would rather talk about politics and what not...still a fine group of people over there.
If you came out on rides with us (chicagoriders.com) you would know we do 100 miles a nite every nite on the min. (and manage to have fun everytime)

There is not a day on CR that there is not a ride that goes on there. Sometimes 3 different rides a day....that is what the site was built on. Sometimes it gets hard to ride and leave on time due to many people there....but we still manage
I just read the board and they talk about their rides, so i figured they did a lot. Yeah I've noticed they like to overload threads with the politics of anything and everything. I don't really ride with any one group, hell lately I've had the most fun when I ride alone
Old 06-09-2004, 07:40 AM

InTheWind is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm always ready to roll man so pm me whenever

Later
Old 06-09-2004, 09:54 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

......... hell lately I've had the most fun when I ride alone
No **** right? It's always cool to ride with a few people so it doesn't get boring but there is alot to be said for riding when, where, how you like ya know. I don't have a problem with any of the riders around here and like riding with everyone, but I must say riding alone is kind of understated. That's not to say I don't want to ride with anyone anymore, but sometimes it's nice to just jump on the bike and go.
Old 06-09-2004, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Shaggy
No **** right? It's always cool to ride with a few people so it doesn't get boring but there is alot to be said for riding when, where, how you like ya know. I don't have a problem with any of the riders around here and like riding with everyone, but I must say riding alone is kind of understated. That's not to say I don't want to ride with anyone anymore, but sometimes it's nice to just jump on the bike and go.
tellin it like it is