Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

SL get together on May 15th

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 11:10 AM
I Love To Post!

Poptart1478 will become famous soon enoughPoptart1478 will become famous soon enough
Re: SL get together on May 15th

btw, what is your problem? Is the fact that you don't get any *** finally turning you from CrazyJ to PrickyJ?[/QUOTE]

I was starting to think they same thing...I just didn't have the heart to say that to him...
Old 05-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
It's one thing to joke around like your immature *** usualy does. It's a whole nother thing to say some jacked up **** like you did.

Look dude, were boys, but f@ck, you have to know where to draw the line. You have leaped completely over it.

btw, what is your problem? Is the fact that you don't get any *** finally turning you from CrazyJ to PrickyJ?

i totaly see u in a different light after u said that **** ..if thats how u see me then thats totaly fine ..i hate people who take everything so serious cant take jokes i like to live my life the way i do and really i dont care what u or anyone thinks of me if u dont like what i say or how i act then dont respond to what i say

and as far as me gettin *** ...no i dont havent in a while!...but thats something i can actually be proud about ..that i dont go around bangin
***** !!!!! bike ******
Old 05-08-2004, 11:36 AM
Hater proof

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
It's one thing to joke around like your immature *** usualy does. It's a whole nother thing to say some jacked up **** like you did.

Look dude, were boys, but f@ck, you have to know where to draw the line. You have leaped completely over it.

?

its really funny you turned on a fellow rider just because ur tryin to get in good with the bitches ....
Old 05-08-2004, 12:17 PM
I Love To Post!

Poptart1478 will become famous soon enoughPoptart1478 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CrazyJ
its really funny you turned on a fellow rider just because ur tryin to get in good with the bitches ....

J..you have one hell of of nerve if you are even calling me a bike *****. The only persons bike I have ever been on was Josh's...and he was my boyfriend for 2 years....so you can kiss my *** if that comment was directed towards me

and if you ask me, Kyle isnt trying to get in good with the bitches....he is already there , just sorry that you couldn't come along i thought that you were a whole different person than what I am seeing now...totally different!!! Now that is MY !!!

Last edited by Poptart1478; 05-08-2004 at 12:20 PM.
Old 05-08-2004, 07:00 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve

you guys crack me up

the majority of that $400 i said is for airfare.... i live in new york... not to mention everything else (food, drinkin, etc....)

if you guys are really serious about the plan now.... hell yeah im comin.. dyno called me up the other night.. anyway i already told my parents i was going.. lol... so we'll see, itd definately be fun!!
Old 05-08-2004, 07:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Foxie250 is a decent person

kinda looks like ur grill
haha.. my grill looks sweeeeeet.. anyways.. back on topic... see ya next weekend!
Old 05-08-2004, 11:13 PM

InTheWind is an unknown quantity at this point

InTheWind's In Holla!!!
Old 05-08-2004, 11:48 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

and as far as me gettin *** ...no i dont havent in a while!...but thats something i can actually be proud about ..that i dont go around bangin
***** !!!!! bike ******
lmfao

hey, easy ***** can still be good *****..
Old 05-08-2004, 11:55 PM

JPratt it's like that huh??
Old 05-09-2004, 12:00 AM

My bad JPratt I didn't realize you had a quote there from someone else! I thought you were laughing at me.... I'm out
Old 05-09-2004, 06:19 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

kyle be hitting it all....nothing wrong with that

6 more days....
Old 05-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Hater proof

Originally Posted by Poptart1478
J..you have one hell of of nerve if you are even calling me a bike *****. The only persons bike I have ever been on was Josh's...and he was my boyfriend for 2 years....so you can kiss my *** if that comment was directed towards me

and if you ask me, Kyle isnt trying to get in good with the bitches....he is already there , just sorry that you couldn't come along i thought that you were a whole different person than what I am seeing now...totally different!!! Now that is MY !!!

IM JUST PLAYIN MY GAMES AS USUAL !!!!! WHEN I TALK JUNK IM JUST MESSING ..AND I HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK ABOUT ANYONES GRILL ...HAVE U SEEN MINE ..KINDA LOOKS LIKE IVE BEEN CHEW'N ON ROCKS FOR THE PAST 10 YRS !!!!! IF U TOOK ANYTHING I SAID TO HEART IM SORRY STACY...!!!

PIMPjIZZLE
Old 05-10-2004, 06:28 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point

this thread is great, i won't even get started. but wait... I have to.... must restrain..... ahha ahah. your ugly. sell your bike and take your inconsistent, immature, and insecure behavior elsewhere. please.

on another note, I will spend the $2 to take the train to Joe's on Sat., and a few more dollars for beer. I will also see whoever is going to that movie on Sun., it looks like it's gonna be the ****.

p.s. if any of you ladies need a place to stay right here in the big city, i know just the place
Old 05-10-2004, 06:39 PM

BluePit is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you guys going to ride or just go out. I'm home from college visiting my parents in kankakee for the week. I want to ride downtown and then go out. Should I get a hotel room or is any one else getting a room. I guess I just need more information.
Old 05-11-2004, 03:17 AM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by BluePit
Are you guys going to ride or just go out. I'm home from college visiting my parents in kankakee for the week. I want to ride downtown and then go out. Should I get a hotel room or is any one else getting a room. I guess I just need more information.

heheheh, im like 25 mins from Kankakee... come with us...we will have a blast...I know some peeps are riding during the day and some at night (mostly the ones that aren't old enough to get into the bars...sorry, no offense guys)
but hit me up, you are more than welcomed to come along...not sure what everyone is doing, but a couple of us are staying at a friends house.
Old 05-11-2004, 03:28 AM
I Love To Post!

IM JUST PLAYIN MY GAMES AS USUAL !!!!! WHEN I TALK JUNK IM JUST MESSING ..AND I HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK ABOUT ANYONES GRILL ...HAVE U SEEN MINE ..KINDA LOOKS LIKE IVE BEEN CHEW'N ON ROCKS FOR THE PAST 10 YRS !!!!! IF U TOOK ANYTHING I SAID TO HEART IM SORRY STACY...!!!

PIMPjIZZLE
That just really hurt J...you knew how sensitive i was about all that ****, reagardless if you were joking or not...that just wasn't cool with me, but thanks for the sorries...
Old 05-11-2004, 09:39 AM

929MIKE is an unknown quantity at this point

OHHHHHHHHH stuntlife drama.... Why was I not invited to this little party?
Old 05-11-2004, 01:16 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by 929MIKE
OHHHHHHHHH stuntlife drama.... Why was I not invited to this little party?

Maybe cause this is the Chicagoland forum and your location is North Carolina......hahahah, you know I love ya Mike...... Come on, the party is this weekend!!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 02:43 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by XRodgCC
this thread is great, i won't even get started. but wait... I have to.... must restrain..... ahha ahah. your ugly. sell your bike and take your inconsistent, immature, and insecure behavior elsewhere. please.

on another note, I will spend the $2 to take the train to Joe's on Sat., and a few more dollars for beer. I will also see whoever is going to that movie on Sun., it looks like it's gonna be the ****.

p.s. if any of you ladies need a place to stay right here in the big city, i know just the place

Bring it fool! We'll get our party on!
Old 05-14-2004, 09:49 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish I could join in on all the fun but $$ is really tight right now. Everyone be safe!

Quick Reply: SL get together on May 15th