Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

What to do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 03:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
What to do?

I'm seriously considering putting my bike back together mint. Well, It will never be mint again, but it will be a hell of alot more pretty! I don't feel like I have as much interest or the drive to get any better at stunting any longer. I miss the days of just hopping on the bike and riding all over without any worries. I will always have a bike, I will never sell the F4i unless I plan on getting a new one, and right now that isn't really an option.

I'm not really posting this for anyone's opinions, I guess I just need to get the idea off my chest. Over time, if you see my bike, it may start to take on a new look.

Peace!
Old 03-18-2004, 03:35 PM

NynFyv4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What to do?

sell me your plastics!!
Old 03-19-2004, 02:26 AM
Group Moderator

JackassRR is an unknown quantity at this point

U ****** sally!!!

Do what u gotta do Kev...You gotz a lot of things goin on now anyway
Old 03-19-2004, 02:37 AM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

Do what u gotta do bruther ,im not gonna hate u for that either will any of the boyz..just ride for what u want! we all love to ride in different ways
Old 03-19-2004, 08:28 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point

I love you guys! LOL

By the way, I never said I'd stop doing some things I already know how to do, I just don't think I'll push it any further. We'll see, tomorrow I might be saying something totally different!
Old 03-19-2004, 08:58 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems to be a popular opinion lately. It seems that alot of guys are starting to miss the "just riding" (for lack of a better term).
Old 03-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

hey mark...for the guys who wine about not doing enough riding it on them ...no one holds a gun to their head no to ride ....some of us just pratice
stunts and others choose to ride u dig !!!!!

peace
J
Old 03-20-2004, 10:57 AM

Juice is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Papa Kev
I'm seriously considering putting my bike back together mint. Well, It will never be mint again, but it will be a hell of alot more pretty! I don't feel like I have as much interest or the drive to get any better at stunting any longer. I miss the days of just hopping on the bike and riding all over without any worries. I will always have a bike, I will never sell the F4i unless I plan on getting a new one, and right now that isn't really an option.

I'm not really posting this for anyone's opinions, I guess I just need to get the idea off my chest. Over time, if you see my bike, it may start to take on a new look.

Peace!
I felt the same way at the begining of last summer. I always had the mentallity that if I dont lay off I kill myself one of these days. I did not know any one who stunted, I thought I was the only one until I stumbled across a group of people one night in my own town that I never even seen before and we al been stunting together ever since. I dont ever want to become a curb monkey but I know just how you feel