Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

Toys for Tots Meeting Update!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 07:03 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Toys for Tots Meeting Update!!

This is a messge from Silver Surfer that I am passin on. This is be pretty damn organized....so lets do this! Don't skuuuured LETS meet up!

"Well many of you have been asking about Toys For Tots...where...when ..etc...

We WILL ALL meet at my place Sunday morning. (Pm R6bbie or I for the address if you haven't been to my place before.) ALL OF YOU riding the 50's HAVE to be there between 7:00- 7:30 a.m. becuase we will need to get them loaded into Lance's Truck/ Trailer. Big Bikes need to be there by 8:00A.M. No later because we will be leaving with or without you. WE WILL ALL LEAVE TOGETHER SO WE DON'T GET LOST OR SEPERATED.

I will hopefully have a SUV or Minivan and Lance will have his truck, depending on how many people show up we may need one other person to drive with us. IF ANYONE HAS ANY EXTRA TIE-DOWN STRAPS PLEASE BRING THEM for the 50's. You might also want to contact Lance about this.

We will be leaving our 2 or 3 cars near the parade start on 79th and Western Avenue.We will then ride the parade and hang out at the Marine Corps Armory (where the parade ends) (Foster Ave) for a hour or so to watch all the other bikes rolling in. They have food usually there as well as hot sooup and Hot Chocolate.
After we are done with that we riders will go back to my place 3/4 of a mile from the end of the parade ..party...drink beer, have pizzas etc..... Then all of THE PIMP CHICAGORIDERS/Stunt Lifer's will Hit the best trails you have ever seen in the woods by my house. Since all of us will be together we will be rocking the trails, jumps and forest preserves.

After that whatever. My brother can drive us back to pick up our cars.

I hope to make this the best CR event ever...... Make sure we all bring cameras/camcorders etc......

If there are any questions or you don't know where my place is please pm R6bbie or me"
Old 12-04-2003, 07:07 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
PS

You can also leave your phone number with me if for some reason you don't like our plans but want to ride in the group.

Nextels dirrect connect numbers are a +

Leave them if you got them in here or PM.
This ride is this Sunday Dec 7th 2004

Do it for the kids f00kers :YEAH

PS...if not for the kids....do it for the beers. Cuz we gonna get drunk!