Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

Too Slow On Here. Help Is On The Way!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2002, 02:14 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
Too Slow On Here. Help Is On The Way!

no posts in chicago forum for days now. what's up wit dat? well I've got some big plans going that WILL livin up the scene again next season IF ALL GOES WELL. So everyone bear with the weather and don't sell your pieces cuz if all goes well YOU ALL are gonna see a lot more happening next season. SHOWS, PARTIES, GROUP RIDES, ETC. you name it.

on regards to that matter, I've been working on a "resume" lately so I can start on trying to pick up some sponsors. I have a few potentially good leads and need you local CHI town riders help. POST ON OUR FORUM, so when these potential sponsors come to check it out there's actually something there! . I don't care what you post about. DEPENDS PRICES, SOAP OPERA FOLLOWINGS, ETC.

also some of you have gotten to know me as well as mickey and oger pretty well this season even w/ our fallout of riding with SUPERDOUCHEBAG. if any of you could possibly write a letter of recommendation to potential sponsors that would be AWESOME AND VERY HELPFUL. were just lookin for a little feed back to let these potential sponsors know just how dedicated we are at everything we do. please PM or call me if you have any ?'s

there is still a lot of progress to be made, so again if anyone wants to help out some local stunnas hit me w/ a PM and I'll give you my #. we still need someone to help w/ our website, as well as sticker and t-shirt hook ups.

thanks for your time, hope to hear from some of you soon.
Old 11-19-2002, 10:57 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope things go well for you.
Old 11-19-2002, 07:52 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Re: Too Slow On Here. Help Is On The Way!

Originally posted by Big Rodg C.C.
w/ our fallout of riding with SUPERDOUCHEBAG.
:D