Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

CLSB raffle

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 12:26 AM

jw7/11 is an unknown quantity at this point
CLSB raffle

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com...5&pagenumber=1

hey shugga i didnt think your mind if i post this since your not going to be having one soon! i think this might happen so get in your thoughts so i can get another chance to win one since im too cheap to buy one!!
Old 10-06-2003, 01:17 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
CLSB bashes stunting 24/7 on there site (that is what StuntLife.com is based on) We wernt even allowed to talk about stuntin when I was a member this summer....

That is why I opened my own site and we arent even a stunting group. They even bashed the stuntlife/chicagoriders ride that we had in there forum publicly...why?

Shugga is a great person...and I am sure he dont mind.

But I really hope no one from here will buy raffle tickets and suport there site. From what I read...they plan on neting $2500 and you can get two '04 CRF 50's for that price.
Old 10-06-2003, 01:54 AM

jw7/11 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont take sides on either forum! Everyone has the right to speak there mind bashing or not! IN the end i support anyone who rides a motorcycle harley sport whatever! Im a rider and we need to stick together! I dont think there plans are to make 1500 of the bike i think less tickets are going to be sold so more of a chance for me to win!!
Old 10-06-2003, 02:14 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Hey, I wish you the best.
Don't take my thoughts the wrong way.
That is just how I feel.
Old 10-06-2003, 09:35 AM

MoTo178 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by R6bbie
CLSB bashes stunting 24/7 on there site...
Dude, get off of it already. CLSB has never "bashed" stunting. They just referred people over here to Stuntlife when they had questions on how to do it. And nobody bashed your ride this weekend. Someone posted saying they saw you and said it looked like a good time. One person started in about wheelies on public streets. One person doesnt define the views of the entire CLSB board.

The only thing "bashed" on CLSB was you since you annoyed everybody with your BS. In over two years nobody has ever had a problem on the site like that except you. I doubt it's coincidence.

Anyways, I hope the raffle is a go. I've been looking to get my hands on a fiddy or a busted up bike to start stunting with. If we get enough interest on the raffle then it will be a go.
Old 10-06-2003, 10:18 AM

MoTo178 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by R6bbie
they plan on neting $2500
...and as usual, that is a blatant outright lie on your part. They have never profited a dime from raffles held on the site. Any money leftover was put towards stickers or T-shirts. Nobody is trying to make ANY profit. I'd love to hear where you heard that though. Perhaps it was one of the voices in your head.
Old 10-06-2003, 10:42 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
drama
Old 10-06-2003, 10:48 AM

GsxrTony is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright I always stay out of this Drama garbage. But his time I dont appreciate it. Robbie Please keep your Drama on your site no one here appreciates it.

First of all as MOTO said, Ken or I do not Profit from raffles. Whatever extra money goes into the site. alwasy has and alwasy will be and that has always been made perfectly clear.

Secondly, we have never bashed stunters. yes there were some issues but it wasnt with stunting, it was with your attitude. Moto's right, that rarly happens. none of it ever did till you decided to start ****. If I was against stunting, Group rides from my site never would have ended up at the spots, also If I was against stunting I wouldnt be friends with Shugg, which I value his friendship over the years. Hell I took a day off work and helped him build this site when he was down after the SBN fiasco.

Dont go there. Sorry this spilled over to this site guys. But some people just dont get the hint. Hope this clears it up.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:48 PM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point
DRAMA
Old 10-06-2003, 03:16 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

LOL....I am done here(what a joke)but people can read though your BS brown nosing ways. So good luck on making money for yourself....I mean you site. I should have never said anything...cuz I know no one here would give you a dime for your raffle.

PS. Tony... Good job on bringing 40+ bikes to the webber spot.
I know everyone from here loved that idea. What ever happened to that spot?
Old 10-06-2003, 08:09 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
As much as we like to watch the Days of Our StuntLives... lets watch somewhere else....

CLOSED