Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

Going riding again this sunday.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 04:09 PM

954John is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I can beitch and moan all I want. At least I call my friends. When was the last time I heard from you? Oh that's right it was the day after our get together to tell you that the other people that were here, that I did not even know, did all of the dirty work that you said you would help with.

Oh well, I will just have to wait until I get better to be your friend again.

And by the way, I am now able to take the brace off and start to bend the leg. I will be returning to work on Monday.

Give me a call if you want to do something this weekend. Lesley and Walter and I are going to see Underworld on Saturday and we were thinking of going to Hooters on Butterfield after the show.

Call me and let me know what you think.

Later,
954john
Old 09-19-2003, 04:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by 954John
Guatam,
Don't worry about Noman, look how much he rode when I was riding. Joe and I would always call him and he was like, and I quote, "Riding is not that important to me. There is the whole rest of the summer to ride. Why ride, when you can go out to the clubs and meet an girl and leave your clothes downtown."

So if he gives you sheit about riding, tell him to call his new girlfriend from downtown and to shut his mouth.

Later,
954john
yeah, he should at least try to come up with excuses that are believeable! who would believe that noman met a girl and left his clothes at her place!!!!
Old 09-19-2003, 04:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by 929MIKE
G-Funk- The hurricane didn't even really come close to Charlotte so I took it upon myself to go to the club again last night...
its good that you are helping the local area businesses who's business is going to be affected by the hurricane!