Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

2 ball ups in 10 min.!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 12:55 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
lol asap ....ill call u tonight
Old 08-28-2003, 01:25 PM

zeusrotty is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by BABEE
Far from Drama Queen

Keep on hatin haters!
i was just playin, kinda...
Old 08-30-2003, 09:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
and i had nothin to do with any of it.

wheelies are gay
Old 08-31-2003, 02:42 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Rodg C.C.
wheelies are gay
Old 09-03-2003, 02:59 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve
Originally posted by Shugga
I LOVE NAPERVILLE!!!!

WHOO HOOO!!!
I hate Nippleville, all you guys live to far from me

I live out here in the North burbs where people think power wheelis and drag racing, or doing 200+ mph from here to chicago makes you an all out rider.

Its like every owns a freaking 1000, 1100, 1200, or 1300. And most of them all own the flip up helmets... i live in a area where people go ape when they see someone"sit on there tank, with there legs over the screen and do a wheelie"...

I have nobody out here to practice, learn, and grow with. And you guys all get to hang together and practice. And you guys wanna get pissy with each other over a spot. Just be happy that all you guys can relate with each other and can hang with each other.
Old 09-03-2003, 03:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Our spot is no more!
Old 09-03-2003, 03:34 PM
Group Moderator

JackassRR is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by JPratt
I have nobody out here to practice, learn, and grow with. And you guys all get to hang together and practice. And you guys wanna get pissy with each other over a spot. Just be happy that all you guys can relate with each other and can hang with each other.
The original thread was about peeps (not regulars) comin out doin power wheelies, endangering others and crashing. One of the reasons we can no longer ride there is from someone whailing a curb at 40-50 in front of a manager.
Ya..its fun to hang with buddies every weekend and practice but, guess what..we dont hang out as much anymore cuz we dont have a spot!!! Its not like we have them all over. The next one will b on the DL...sorry.
Old 09-03-2003, 03:46 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve
Originally posted by JackassRR
The original thread was about peeps (not regulars) comin out doin power wheelies, endangering others and crashing. One of the reasons we can no longer ride there is from someone whailing a curb at 40-50 in front of a manager.
Ya..its fun to hang with buddies every weekend and practice but, guess what..we dont hang out as much anymore cuz we dont have a spot!!! Its not like we have them all over. The next one will b on the DL...sorry.
Yeah I know, I read all of that. I mean some people just dont know the right time and place to do things. Then they end up paying the price and messing things up for everybody else. Doty rd use to be a semi mellow spot for car drags until a few summers ago. After F&F came out, there was cars all over. That was the last time I went.

So i understand what ya mean bro. Im searching for spots out in my burbs right now. Coming up with a few, but gotta see how the road conditions are at most.
Old 09-03-2003, 11:51 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Papa Kev
Our spot is no more!
expect a call from a distant person on the 3rd day of the septem..... ill call u tomorrow k
Old 09-07-2003, 11:27 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Damn.....That spot is fer realz gone.....
They parked tractor trailers all across the lot.....I thought you all where joking to keep the f u c k s out of there....nope....its gone

I think its fu cked up that people dont respect the founders of that lot. I do/did think you own it! You found it....why did others have to ruin it for yas? Doing garbage wheelies and leaving garbage(water bottles, food, beer, ect) all over the place

When I go to places that I didnt find....I dont even think about ****ing around.....its called respect!
Old 09-08-2003, 02:04 AM

kc50 is an unknown quantity at this point
it don't matter. No rider(s) own a spot. Its cool havin a place where everyone can go and ride and chill together, thats what I miss about that spot. It sucks when people leave trash and take the place for granted. I don't know why people would choose to learn to wheelie in that lot, the words short and curb and roadrash come to mind. Oh well, on to the next one. Lata
Old 09-08-2003, 02:45 AM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
omg i cant believe we are still babbel'n on this still ...lol kev we wil lfind something soon
Old 09-08-2003, 11:07 AM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point
we had 2 400ex's at our spot last night and no police.

this is good for us we usually get run out in about an hour, last night 3 hours and 2 quads