Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

2 ball ups in 10 min.!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 03:55 PM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 08-27-2003, 06:08 PM

zeusrotty is an unknown quantity at this point
hello everyone, is this the ***** forum? i was just wondering if any one here isnt a moron? the fast **** has to stop. the burn outs in trucks, cars and bikes have to stop. their point is valid and makes tons of sense. and really, if ya dont have a car that has at least 350 horsepower, you aint **** anyway, and noone cares about ya. all i want to see is skills on a bike. not someone brake tourqueing a big ugly truck. who are you going to impress anyway? i understand that noone likes to be told they ****ed up... its human nature to defend yourself, but when you are wrong you are wrong! NOW, all has been said, and sugar you are right we should all just go ride one of these days. no bullshit complaining about your spot. just ride... and the drama sucks yall act like a bunch of ladies fighting over a vibrator.
Old 08-27-2003, 07:04 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
Originally posted by zeusrotty
hello everyone, is this the ***** forum? i was just wondering if any one here isnt a moron? the fast **** has to stop. the burn outs in trucks, cars and bikes have to stop. their point is valid and makes tons of sense. and really, if ya dont have a car that has at least 350 horsepower, you aint **** anyway, and noone cares about ya. all i want to see is skills on a bike. not someone brake tourqueing a big ugly truck. who are you going to impress anyway? i understand that noone likes to be told they ****ed up... its human nature to defend yourself, but when you are wrong you are wrong! NOW, all has been said, and sugar you are right we should all just go ride one of these days. no bullshit complaining about your spot. just ride... and the drama sucks yall act like a bunch of ladies fighting over a vibrator.

again ill do whatever i want to in my truck or my bike MYOB
Old 08-27-2003, 07:46 PM

kc50 is an unknown quantity at this point
blah blah bl-blah. Who's got a "this thread is gay" pic? Jeremy I don't know how you got so worked up over this bullshit or what I did to provoke you, but come off your fukin high horse already. You can be a pretty cool guy but you can also be an arrogant ***** sometimes. Remember a few weeks back at the spot when Shane said that before then he never really wanted to talk to you because you came off as an *******? well this is one of those times, you need to drop the Cotner Complex and ****in humble yourself a bit. See ya buddy
Old 08-28-2003, 12:17 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
I LOVE NAPERVILLE!!!!

WHOO HOOO!!!
Old 08-28-2003, 12:30 AM

JoeWilson00 is an unknown quantity at this point
wahhahaaha
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	canthearyou.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	30939  
Old 08-28-2003, 12:37 AM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha
Old 08-28-2003, 12:47 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Yall need to squash this boolshit before things get too outta hand. You are all ****** and I hate you all
Old 08-28-2003, 12:55 AM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
Originally posted by kc50
but come off your fukin high horse already. You can be a pretty cool guy but you can also be an arrogant ***** sometimes. you need to drop the Cotner Complex and ****in humble yourself a bit. See ya buddy

first of all im am gonna say im very sorry for anything i said most of it was a joke i wanted to see how u guys would get ..
but then i get remarks like the ones u gave me kevin listed above
so i will go through these one by one

about coming off my high horse im not one one before u call someone something why dont u look into the meaning of it first!
i dont say im better than anyone or do i clame to be "that would be being on a high horse" if being on a high horse to u is being madd them everyone in the world is on a high horse!!!!!

99% of the time i am a very nice person i would go out of my way to help someone or do anything for someone but as far as u callin me a arrogant ***** arrogant baically means me sayin im the best and ur **** or arrogant is like worse than "rude "

as far as me having a cotner complex i honestly cant believe u called me thati really cant ,i could never compair to cotner in anyway

humble ....im very humble i am very easy to get along with

i love to ride its what i do best i didint go to collage didnt do anything with my life i love to have fun. anything i can do if that be doing donuts in my truck riding my bike like a loonie throwing stuff whatever it is i like to enjoy my life in anyway possible i never had a problem with any of u guys kevin,papakev or any of u it got me real bent when im tryin to have fun and people are tellin me " j respect our spot " and j this and j that its me guys thats how i am thats how im always gonna be now that everyone and their mother know about weber rd who cares it is done thats the only reason i was doing that ,when u guys find a new place ,it has to be shush shush DL u know? as for me i want to say yes i am sorry if u guys think im a ******* or what ever u called me i wasnt put on this earth to please everyone i know who all my friends are and all the people who like me for me i will never change for no one !!!!!

so what ever was said in this thread im sorry for ...i hope we can all forget anything was said and move on !!!!!

peace out
Jeremy
Old 08-28-2003, 01:06 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude whatever ....you suck. J/K when we gonna get the hooker to get freaky on film? Call me ****
Old 08-28-2003, 01:48 AM
BEST RIDER EVER

taubr unit is an unknown quantity at this point
so now everybody slow there roll and give everybody a big kiss and lets all go out and do BIG BURNOUTS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2003, 03:11 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point
You know what I think and I don't care if ya'll hate me or not cause at this point I DON"T CARE. Grow up you bunch of drama infested children. Ya'll need to think about yourself and worry about your own ****ed up lives before you go and comment on others peoples actions.....

Makes me happy that I am leaving dramaland.......
Old 08-28-2003, 03:39 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
wow
Old 08-28-2003, 03:51 AM

JoeWilson00 is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm

Name:	misc16.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	30949  
Old 08-28-2003, 10:57 AM

ha ha ha ha, ha ah man, that was to funny!!! the drama queen is glad to be leavin!!! ah ****, i cant stop laughing. god, funny and cute.... what will she think of next? i am sure you have all heard of the pot callingthe kettle black, but this brings it to another level!!!! okay, i have to go to work now. reality just hit me in my head!! by the way... no offense?
Old 08-28-2003, 11:00 AM

oh yeah, and one more thing...
Old 08-28-2003, 11:08 AM

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by zeusrotty
ha ha ha ha, ha ah man, that was to funny!!! the drama queen is glad to be leavin!!! ah ****, i cant stop laughing. god, funny and cute.... what will she think of next? i am sure you have all heard of the pot callingthe kettle black, but this brings it to another level!!!! okay, i have to go to work now. reality just hit me in my head!! by the way... no offense?
Far from Drama Queen

Keep on hatin haters!
Old 08-28-2003, 11:51 AM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point
its kinda sad this is the most in depth thread that we've had in this forum.......so back to the topic at hand

we have a pretty pimp spot up here, and there is a place to do burnouts across the street. oh yea and i hate you all
Old 08-28-2003, 11:55 AM

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, well guess what guys, i don't really stunt...so i don't even need a spot.... SO THERE!
Old 08-28-2003, 12:27 PM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point
here you go Jeff

Name:	naperville copy.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	30964  

Quick Reply: 2 ball ups in 10 min.!!!!!!!!