Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

After party Bullshit!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2002, 08:52 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
After party Bullshit!!

After Shugg's party Saturday night, someone's drunk *** backed into my girlfriend's car and didn't stick around to fess up! We know all these things.......who was at the party, who was parked around her, and the color of the car. All we ask now is the they fess up and we won't press charges! A police report was made and if we catch him/her before they fess up, then there will be more charges pressed!!:fugoff If anyone on here knows anything, please let me know by calling me or PM'ing me!

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2002, 11:48 AM

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
my car was parked on the street.....i didn't have to back up at all!
hope your person fesses up!
Old 11-04-2002, 11:50 AM

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
where was her car parked anyway?
Old 11-04-2002, 11:54 AM

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point
F YOU!!!!

Wow, of all the things in the world, someone steals something from the Shugga Shack! FROM ME!!! For the person who was in my ******* room and stole my keyboard, your a ******* *****. You have got some ***** to go into the persons house and steal their ****. So to the person that stole my keyboard out of my purse, you missed the $150.00 that was sitting in the zipper part. And oh, I know you were eyeballin my lap top cause you forgot to close the zippers to the bag! So to the person that stole my **** everyone thanks you cause you are the very first in the Shugga Shack parties to ever steal something and We will NEVER have a party like that again! *****. Oh and the person that hit Julie's car, we will find you don't worry!!!

:fugoff
Old 11-04-2002, 11:56 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Very Gay...

And Im sure that whoever was drunk enough to go through Nadine's purse in our bedroom and take the folding portable keyboard for our nextel phones, was soo drunk they forgot to put it back. So now that everyone is sober, can you please return it to us? I know that some epople can become drunken kleptos, but COME ON!! RETURN THE FREAKIN KEYBOARD!!

$99.95
Old 11-04-2002, 01:50 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
damn that suck some people dont have respect for **** ....thats why u should be picky who u invite to ur party....sorry kev ....someone who will hit a car and not stop are asses ....ull get them .....

J
Old 11-04-2002, 01:52 PM

nolimitz23 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats terrible

Well,

I guess i am at a loss for words.. I can't believe either of those 2 events took place. First of all, to hit someones car and then take off that is just not right, i can see how someone would have probably freaked out if they hit the car and left but now its time to fess up and pay the price. and for the person that had the ***** to steal from shuggs and nadine, come on now, that is just crap, shuggs and nadine have done so much for all of us its sick. Always there to lend a helping hand, hook ups on parts, inviting us to their house for parties, i mean come on just return it... I know how it is to have things done to your house when you have parties, i had quite a few parties this past summer. When you invite people to your house in hopes of having a good time and others having a good time, and things like these happen, it makes you not want to ever have parties again... Well i guess thats all i have to say now...

Sorry Kev, shuggs and nadine, just remember whoever did these things will pay in time, what goes around comes around..

Phil
Old 11-04-2002, 02:05 PM
Group Moderator

JackassRR is an unknown quantity at this point
For a lack of better words..that f'n sucks. Hopefully both incidents will be resolved soon!
Kev..was there any paint transfer? maybe to narrow it down.
To the persons involved
Old 11-04-2002, 02:06 PM
Creater/Founder

Re: thats terrible

Originally posted by nolimitz23
things like these happen, it makes you not want to ever have parties again...
Thanks bro. We had a GREAT time! Thanks to you all for coming out!

And yes we are now done with parties. Not worth the risk. I made all the beer money back plus $10 for the night, and now have to replace a $100 2 weekold keyboard that Nadine and I got to be able to check email for my business while out on the road. Now once again we are incapable of replying to StuntLife emails while out and about.
Old 11-04-2002, 02:35 PM

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, I didn't know about that other bullshit! This is why I will never throw a party....what a bunch of ********!:fugoff And yes, we have evidence from the car, lots of red paint and a piece of their taillight. Good luck to Greg and Nadine, sounds like they got away w/ no trace on that one. I would love to catch both the bastards that had to ruin a good evening!
Old 11-04-2002, 04:02 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a red car and was pretty f*cked up that night so to be sure, I checked my car and tail light and it wasn't me. As for the theft. That's pretty messed up - I was pretty scandalous in my day but never towards friends. Maybe the person should just drop the keyboard in your mail box sometime, now that they are sobered up hopefully they realize it was kinda stupid.

For the record, I'm having a party next weekend and everyone is invited - But just to let you know, anyone steals from me and gets caught.....May God have mercy on you, 'cause I wont.
Old 11-05-2002, 11:26 AM
Regular StuntLifer

WelePro is an unknown quantity at this point
Gay

Talk about an easy way to stop having parties....who would do that ****? I think I knew just about everybody there, I wouldn't think any of out friends would steal from anyone! As for Julie's car, that's gay too....but it is possible it was somebody that wasn't at the party, but I agree with you, it probably was.

Some of the best motorcycle related memories I have were parties at Gregs house, way to **** that up ********!!!!

Peace-
Old 11-05-2002, 01:57 PM
Creater/Founder

Re: Gay

Originally posted by Erik
Some of the best motorcycle related memories I have were parties at Gregs house, way to **** that up ********!!!!
Isnt that the truth? We have had some great times. But with theives among us... Its not worth risking my home to theft. BY ******* BEDROOM MAN!! That pisses me off BIG TIME.

After all we have tried to do for everyone, the go into my BEDROOM go through Nadine's PURSE and steal our damn keyboard.

Whats next? The laptop? The stereos? My 50?

Not worth risking my home on a party for everyone. Some other place, some other time.

Funny how its getting cold out now, so its party time for us all... Winter months... Stay inside and hang out with your buddies and drink.

If anyone knows where the damn keyboard is... GIVE IT BACK... and we just might have a celebration party...

EVERYONE... Anyone ever seen anyone with a Nextel fold-out keyboard? I haven't... keep your eyes and ears open for anyone of our "friends" who have recently aquired one. Maybe they have it, but the wont be able to use it around thier friends or tell thier buddies about it.
Old 11-05-2002, 01:59 PM
Creater/Founder

Originally posted by Shaggy
Maybe the person should just drop the keyboard in your mail box sometime, now that they are sobered up hopefully they realize it was kinda stupid.
Yeah... Nadine and I work all day... so we wont even see you do it. Be a ******* man or woman..

How about this... bring it to me and Ill give you a few bucks for the buy your own damn **** fund.
Old 11-07-2002, 01:14 PM

Dontgetlippy is an unknown quantity at this point
Whoever hit your car was probably tryin to get the f@#k out quick cause they had Nadines keyboard. I dont know about you but that keyboard looks kinda big to just walk out the door without anyone seein it. Does it fold down real small or something?

Kev...just figure out who was driving a red car that night. (oh and i hear the FBI has color codes they can match it to) lol. Personally I thing that shadymufukin Shaggy did it! He just looks scandelous! :helmet
Old 11-08-2002, 02:51 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Dontgetlippy
Personally I thing that shadymufukin Shaggy did it! He just looks scandelous! :helmet
Old 11-08-2002, 09:45 PM

Dontgetlippy is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow....someone gave me a new avatar????? (Thanks Greg.....biatch!)
Old 11-08-2002, 10:18 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Dontgetlippy
Whoever hit your car was probably tryin to get the f@#k out quick cause they had Nadines keyboard. I dont know about you but that keyboard looks kinda big to just walk out the door without anyone seein it. Does it fold down real small or something?
Yea, maybe they came, got a drink, stole **** then left and were is such a hurry to leave they backed up to quick and hit the car, thats to F'n messed up, who ever pulled that **** is in alot of trouble now for not confessing yet, and im sure you will get ur *** kicked for ruining future partys now for everyone else :fugoff papa kev, I hope you find out who did that sh*t to the car, and shugga, I hope you get that keyboard back