Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

burnouts at the spot

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 01:19 AM
Regular StuntLifer

fat kat is an unknown quantity at this point
burnouts at the spot

its cool to have a spot to go to and stunt. lets not burn it out
Old 07-06-2003, 01:23 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
thats a huge no no.. we yell at people all the time for **** like that.
Old 07-06-2003, 02:15 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree about that, unfortunately usually the biggest preachers about it are the same ones doing it or doing power slides after a run. I usually do mine on the street but I'm begining to wonder what the point is after seeing how marked up the spot is already. I'm not singleing anyone out, but after several years of hearing people talk about no burnouts and observing what actually goes on, I'm starting to get a bit tired of hearing it. No offense. I'm also about ready to phuckin' puke when I hear people talk about not littering. I was out there on the 4th rather early and picked up several gatorade bottles, a KFC box, 2 pizza hut bread stick boxes and alot of parts from motorcycles. I walked them to the dumpster and I don't even stunt out there. I have my own spot.
Old 07-06-2003, 02:26 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Shaggy
I agree about that, unfortunately usually the biggest preachers about it are the same ones doing it or doing power slides after a run. I usually do mine on the street but I'm begining to wonder what the point is after seeing how marked up the spot is already. I'm not singleing anyone out, but after several years of hearing people talk about no burnouts and observing what actually goes on, I'm starting to get a bit tired of hearing it. No offense. I'm also about ready to phuckin' puke when I hear people talk about not littering. I was out there on the 4th rather early and picked up several gatorade bottles, a KFC box, 2 pizza hut bread stick boxes and alot of parts from motorcycles. I walked them to the dumpster and I don't even stunt out there. I have my own spot.
I can't even do burnouts because I've never had a place to practice them. I won't do them at any of our spots

I seriously can't do a burnout Never even really tried
Old 07-06-2003, 02:36 AM
Regular StuntLifer

tires are big $$$$$ and i dont have a job ya i have done my burnouts at the spot but then someone told me not to and that was it no more
Old 07-06-2003, 02:41 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Hell it's about the only thing I really have down. Country roads are good to practice on - usually the crown in the road throws me when I try to do donuts though.

Oh dude, I wasn't talking about you FatKat I was being more general. Everyone seems to have the "Do as I say, not as I do" attitude around here.
Old 07-06-2003, 02:55 AM

zeusrotty is an unknown quantity at this point
NO ****!!!!! HIPOCRITS
Old 07-06-2003, 02:55 AM

we dont have country roads here
Old 07-06-2003, 03:15 AM
Regular StuntLifer

but WTF is this:splat
Old 07-06-2003, 04:37 AM
Group Moderator

JackassRR is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Shaggy for the clean up Also thanks to the few that help me clean up every weekend out there. Some weekends I fill up a garbage bag on 1 day.
I have done what I could to help the black mark situation but it seems to be a losing battle. It's it's not that hard to have a little self control. Should I just become the 'spot' police and tell somebody "knock it the f$%k off" when I see it? I'm sure I have been seen hopping on my piece to jet across the lot to stop a burnout.
What can I say...If we lose it..we deserve it (except the ones that respect the 'spot').
Old 07-06-2003, 12:46 PM
Regular StuntLifer

thanks 4 that clean up 2 shaggy a clean stunt spot is a happy stunt spot
Old 07-06-2003, 01:48 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

**** don't thank me JackassRR - I've seen your garbage bag in the back of your truck - You spend more time on clean up patrol than me.

It's been going on for years. I remember back in the day Shuggz and Chip going out to Meridian and Shore with garbage bags and brooms to clean up after people.
Old 07-06-2003, 05:05 PM

kc50 is an unknown quantity at this point
so who is doin the burnouts anyway?
Old 07-06-2003, 05:08 PM

sillyg is an unknown quantity at this point
It's papa kev
Old 07-06-2003, 05:08 PM

sillyg is an unknown quantity at this point
And the other kevin
Old 07-06-2003, 10:34 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Originally posted by kc50
Does it really matter? Look at the spot. It's not just motorcycle BURNOUTS screwing up the blacktop. When people do wheelies, alot of time their back tire leaves a mark on the launch (should be no surprise to anyone). When people land wheelies alot of times their front tire leaves a mark (not all the time, but still shouldn't be a big surprise) Not to mention skid marks, power slides, oil spills, bike wipeouts gouging the pavement and leaving debris, and car/truck burnouts and donuts. Not even TOUCHING on the garbage. I've seen just about EVERY person that tricks out there leave some sort of mark.

I guess it's like high school all over again. Your popularity dictates what you can get away with in this crowd.

If someone does a "squidly" static burnout with his feet planted, I'm sure he'd get bitched at, I'm just as sure that no one said a phuckin' word to the guy who did the real tight donuts at the spot. I'm sure people were amused. They're tight enough and there are enough circles that you can tell he knew what he was doing. I don't know who did it, but I saw the marks and the guy was good at it which seriously limits the suspects.

I did 2 rollers at the spot on July 4th, and readily admit that, after I noticed how bad the spot was already marked up. I've also done an occasional one on the street by the spot. But nobody has to worry about that again because I doubt I'll be back there.

FACT - the spot WILL get burnt up
FACT - they always do
FACT - we have the same conversation EVERY damn summer
Old 07-06-2003, 11:29 PM
Group Moderator

JackassRR is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by kc50
I could post some but i'd be looked at as an by peeps that ride there.

FACT - they always do
You are right on! Unfortunatly it does'nt occur to some that the same thing happens every time for the same reasons. It's like beating a dead horse..f'n sucks.
Old 07-07-2003, 10:17 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
FACT - they always do
curt is right....its like beating a dead horse. i guess some people will just never learn and soon enough, there won't be any spots left. then those same people that ruined it are going to complain about it
Old 07-07-2003, 05:52 PM

Mickey C.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
the spot does not have to get burnt up.

dont trash the place and clean up after your self.

dont do burn outs

and who ever does burnouts and trashes the place YOUR NOT WELCOME THERE.
Old 07-07-2003, 06:20 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by sillyg
It's papa kev
LOL, what a ********! We all know its Shugga who goes out there when we're not around and tears it all up. He's just mad because we only ride in parking lots, he's trying to chase us out into the streets to be with him! Or, maybe it's me on my new front wheel drive bike doing front wheel burnouts...lol! In all seriousness, I don't even know if I could still do one and to those that are YOU SUCK!! I don't mind picking up after people once and awhile, but it's pretty bad when I leave there in my truck and the bed is full of other peoples **** on a regular basis! I say we just kick everyones *** if they've already been warned and continue to do it!

Quick Reply: burnouts at the spot