Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

burnouts at the spot

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 08:41 PM

kc50 is an unknown quantity at this point
alright I understand being pissed off about the spot and some people that treat it like poo, but that gives you no excuse to go abuse some farmer's horse! Thats cruel, and to those that keep beating dead horses, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Just my 2 cents
Old 07-07-2003, 08:47 PM
Regular StuntLifer

fat kat is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 07-07-2003, 08:54 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by JackassRR
You are right on! Unfortunatly it does'nt occur to some that the same thing happens every time for the same reasons. It's like beating a dead horse..f'n sucks.
I think it's one of those things, you just have to do your best to postpone the inevidible. When that time comes (and I reiterate, it WILL) no one should be shocked.

Basically we are all tresspassing when we go out there. The cops are simply turning a blind eye because all the hooligans are staying out of traffic and no one has complained YET. The place is disgusting....oh and someone cracked the curb when they balled up. Who's paying for that? I'm sure that'll **** the owners off. I know it was unintentional - but I'm sure it's been noticed.

Before we get into the discussion about "Trespassing" - let me clear it up

Trespass - Function: verb
1 a : ERR, SIN b : to make an unwarranted or uninvited incursion
2 : to commit a trespass; especially : to enter unlawfully upon the land of another

We are uninvited and have no bussiness being there (unwarranted)
Old 07-07-2003, 09:21 PM

hcaz095 is an unknown quantity at this point
trespassing

actually the first offense isnt trespassing. trespassing is the act of going on the property with criminal intent/ intent to damage or do harm. the first offense one can only be asked to leave, it is impossible to be arrested unless previously warned. on the second and subsequent offenses after you have been warned or if it has been posted you are subject to punishment under the law...

just to clear it up, so while we are there, we arent really "trespassing"....were just using someone elses property, after we get canned, its a different story, hopefullypeople will be able to find out instead of getting hassled by the porkers...

i dont do burnouts cuz even my race take off tires seem expensive, **** im on my third rear tire of the season and its only been 2.5 months, and i havent done 1 burnout yet, breaking ti loose around corners is a dif story.

RESPECT is what it comes down to ladies, no matter the situation...you wouldnt like someone doing a nice lawnjob on your front lawn, so dont do it somewhere else, unles its the police station parking lot and you've got a big middle finger shirt on....

lata
Old 07-07-2003, 09:59 PM

Mickey C.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Papa Kev
LOL, what a ********! We all know its Shugga who goes out there when we're not around and tears it all up. He's just mad because we only ride in parking lots, he's trying to chase us out into the streets to be with him! Or, maybe it's me on my new front wheel drive bike doing front wheel burnouts...lol! In all seriousness, I don't even know if I could still do one and to those that are YOU SUCK!! I don't mind picking up after people once and awhile, but it's pretty bad when I leave there in my truck and the bed is full of other peoples **** on a regular basis! I say we just kick everyones *** if they've already been warned and continue to do it!
i agree

pound on ***** fKers that don't respect
Old 07-08-2003, 01:21 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Re: trespassing

Originally posted by hcaz095
actually the first offense isnt trespassing. trespassing is the act of going on the property with criminal intent/ intent to damage or do harm. the first offense one can only be asked to leave, it is impossible to be arrested unless previously warned. on the second and subsequent offenses after you have been warned or if it has been posted you are subject to punishment under the law...

just to clear it up, so while we are there, we arent really "trespassing"....were just using someone elses property, after we get canned, its a different story, hopefullypeople will be able to find out instead of getting hassled by the porkers...
I have several family members that are cops. Even my own mother was a cop and her best friend still is and has been for 30 years.

If you go on private property and have no business being there and are uninvited - you are trespassing. Even by your definition we are trespassing because we ARE damaging their property. That's what this thread is all about.

I think I type the same thing every summer

Nuttin' but love Zach

When **** hits the fan it tends to splatter - That's why I am seriously considering not going back. Last time someone did a burn-out I was phucking with my PA system and still ended up in the back of a squad car. This is not my "summer of love" with the po-po. I thought with Kevin riding again this summer he could take the heat off of the rest of us since he's the cop magnet of the group
Old 07-08-2003, 08:50 AM
Regular StuntLifer

929NUT is an unknown quantity at this point
man'o'man.....this is like being in high school again. How old are you guys. Everyone is screaming and wining about someone else doing something they dont like. Bottom line......you dont like it, remove yourself from the situation.....As for the the children who insist on doing. What goes around comes around. Eventually they will get bit in the butt, and they will be the one crying. For now, 'em.....and do your own thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2003, 09:19 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Last I knew, we basically had permission to be there! We have spoken to workers there and also Romeoville Police said unless they get complaints, we can stay. The big problem is that people keep inviting more and more people to the spot, forgetting to tell them about respecting the area. Then, they invite more people and they come out there when none of us are around and trash the place. Everytime we see someone new out there, we need to make sure they know whats up and we need to quit telling eveyone where it is!!!
Old 07-08-2003, 11:29 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Or we could just put a sniper on the roof
Old 07-08-2003, 11:48 AM

kc50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Shaggy
Old 07-08-2003, 12:23 PM
DEL

DEL is an unknown quantity at this point
you should make a sign....and put on the entrance of the spot with the rules and the punishment....if not obey.(JK)
Old 07-08-2003, 01:01 PM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point
WoW,.....this all sounds so familiar! As usual, same new season. Oh well, im sick of trying to the "spot's" I dont do anything there but watch. Havent really done much of that either.
Old 07-08-2003, 01:23 PM
Regular StuntLifer

929NUT is an unknown quantity at this point
I hear that Jeff.....sounds like the same song...just on a different cd......When I get my new bike.... the spots....just going to ride......This also sounds like the old naperthrill thing too...everyone standing around about how they want to ride....3 hours later....they are still standing there....Be it a spot no one is respecting, or just standing around complaining...... ....life is to short to complain or b*tch....
LIVE FREE OR DIE.....................
Old 07-08-2003, 01:34 PM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Papa Kev
Last I knew, we basically had permission to be there! We have spoken to workers there and also Romeoville Police said unless they get complaints, we can stay. The big problem is that people keep inviting more and more people to the spot, forgetting to tell them about respecting the area. Then, they invite more people and they come out there when none of us are around and trash the place. Everytime we see someone new out there, we need to make sure they know whats up and we need to quit telling eveyone where it is!!!
thats basically it, every time we go to a spot im the one that stands on my tank to let everybody know whats up (usually dosent work cause im talkin like the dad of the group and i look 12) then someone bigger than me says "yea" and it all works out ok

eric
Old 07-08-2003, 04:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Shaggy
i like this idea......so many parts and bikes would free up then!!!!
Old 07-08-2003, 10:09 PM
Regular StuntLifer

fat kat is an unknown quantity at this point